Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 140509 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2020, 12:56:09 PM »
Truthfromrosie, what an amazing testimony.   So happy for you!  Thank you so much for sharing and its so wonderful to know how accurate she was for you.

This was SB 😂 I was just quoting and sharing in the love

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2020, 01:10:50 PM »
🤣🤣  i was so excited to see the results that didn't even realize it was a quote.  Dang eyes! Thanks for sharing SpiritualBinger!

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2020, 03:34:15 PM »
Larry, in case it helps you —

PD read with me several months ago and basically said I would be miserable if I pursued my then POI. She told me in detail who my new person would be. My new person came into my life, fitting the same physical and personality details PD had shared. I went back to PD after meeting/starting to date the new guy. She immediately said, arent u so glad he showed up? This guy is way better than that one.

Ann - Made me cry my eyes out when I called her about then POI bc she was like he’s horrible and it is doomed, but new love is coming and he’s good. Well, she’s been bang on about the new guy. I’ve called her every week since we started dating 🤣 now she tells me to stop calling her bc there’s nothing wrong and I am looking to her to tell me he’s bad so I can convince myself I’m not capable of a healthy relationship. I mean, she’s not wrong!

Spiritualbinger congrats that’s amazing!! So glad that came to pass for you! Ann said I would end up with my POI but she will be in and out of my life for another year but a gradual building towards a long term.  It’s complicated, distance involved and other stuff. No one said she was bad for me, in fact all but Matilda said “I’m in her thoughts”. You can PM me for details. It was Kisha, Matilda, and Leanne that said there would be someone else on my path. I’m open but Kisha also said a gradual build with current POI and together but I’ll have the choice with this someone else. I understand that Leanne is generally negative about POI’s in general, yes? I’m miserable because I’m hung up and so hurt but dammit I love her and this war of attrition is emotionally taxing.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2020, 03:45:58 PM »
I honestly would never read with and also advise against anyone reading with Leanne. Her reading for me was horribly negative and while she was right on my POI, she has the one overall outcome hit but the rest of the hour she was giving me information about stuff that happened 3 years ago in vivid details. She’s gifted but at reading the past lol and needs to hone in on refining her gift Bc what Leanne is serving up right now ain’t it.

Offline somebodyawesomeindc

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2020, 10:26:05 PM »
What exactly is the general Grand Tableau? How is it different from a Skype/chat reading?

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2020, 10:29:23 PM »
Has anyone here done the Skype reading AND mp3? If so, which do you prefer and why? I know she offers three different types of reading via Skype. I only had the mp3 and don’t plan to read again until the end of the year which is when my timelines should be well over and done with by then anyway.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2020, 11:17:15 PM »
I've done both.  I like the mp3 because you hear her voice and the shuffling and it seems like it's easier for her to explain what she is seeing.  Now with the skype chat you can ask questions during the reading.  So I'm not sure which one I lean more towards.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2020, 11:33:55 PM »
What exactly is the general Grand Tableau? How is it different from a Skype/chat reading?

GT is a type of "tarot" spread it's usually done with lenormand cards. She does hers with regular playing cards aka cartomancy.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2020, 02:07:09 PM »
Unless they pass in the next 48 hours, 2 of her predictions have not  come true for me  :(

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2020, 03:22:47 PM »
Her timeframes for contact have flopped twice now sadly

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2020, 08:08:11 PM »
Has anyone have predictions come to pass after her given timeframe?  Or is it more if it doesn't happen by the time givgivegivgiven then it won't? 

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2020, 08:28:36 PM »
Has anyone have predictions come to pass after her given timeframe?  Or is it more if it doesn't happen by the time givgivegivgiven then it won't?

Mine have come really early like a month.
However it was half of her prediction

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2020, 08:50:26 PM »
I am going to check in with her and see  what she has to say when her other (mid July) timeframe comes (and goes?) and if she gives me more timeframes  that comes and go... I won’t be back. I’m not doing this dance again.

Offline JJC

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2020, 09:14:23 PM »
So far Anne got three predictions right:
1. Timing of the first contact.
2. POI being desperate to know what's going on.
3. POI will take a step back and reflecting on the situation.
She seems to be on track with the path we are currently taking, will share future update.

Offline somebodyawesomeindc

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2020, 02:31:09 PM »
Is Anne better with a general reading or if you ask her specific questions?

anything