Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 138830 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2020, 06:48:08 AM »
I have two predictions pending with an end of June deadline and so far neither of them have happened.
 I have one pending for the middle of July and this one is not on track so far.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 02:20:21 PM by Truthfromrosie »

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2020, 02:09:33 PM »
I had a reading with Psychic Diva on Fiverr a few weeks ago & one of her predictions was already panned out! She has two more predictions that should happen this Fall & in October 2022 (I know still long way to go). I got similar predictions from other readers actually because I like to ask the same question to several to compare which one resonates & can pick up my situation, I also like to list their predictions & see which one that comes to pass. I will def update if this forum (& especially this thread) is still active!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2020, 02:35:51 PM »
I do the same thing (Ask the same question) to see if they are picking up the same thing.  Hopefully this thread this thread will still be here. 🤞

Offline britbrat

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2020, 03:56:37 PM »
She was very wrong about my career and most readers have been pretty spot on for me in that area. She did pick up on a lot about my current poi and I have predictions for July thru November. She is really sweet and she does respond to follow up questions. I will know if she is accurate with actual predictions by August.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2020, 05:01:30 PM »
I should be getting my reading from her today, looking forward to it.  :)

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2020, 05:21:32 PM »
Didnt even realize there was a new thread. Her prediction failed to happen  for me in the timeline she gave - no later than June 10.
Did you ever go back to her?

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2020, 09:14:10 PM »
     So just had my reading with Kisha and everything Ann said lines up almost exactly as far as short term with communication from POI and how it will go. Kisha did say in the future a new person would come in and I would have a choice to make, PD said over long term success with current POI. Both of them predicted contact around mid July but before the end of the month. Will keep everyone posted!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2020, 09:19:48 PM »
     So just had my reading with Kisha and everything Ann said lines up almost exactly as far as short term with communication from POI and how it will go. Kisha did say in the future a new person would come in and I would have a choice to make, PD said over long term success with current POI. Both of them predicted contact around mid July but before the end of the month. Will keep everyone posted!

what type of reading did you get with Kisha?

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2020, 09:48:53 PM »

Had a general reading. POI came up in the general then got clarification afterwards.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2020, 11:19:41 PM »

Had a general reading. POI came up in the general then got clarification afterwards.

is that the love reading?

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2020, 02:33:04 AM »

is that the love reading?

No. I purchased the 90 minutes. You use them in 30 minute increments. It was a general reading.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2020, 03:45:50 AM »
Larry, in case it helps you —

PD read with me several months ago and basically said I would be miserable if I pursued my then POI. She told me in detail who my new person would be. My new person came into my life, fitting the same physical and personality details PD had shared. I went back to PD after meeting/starting to date the new guy. She immediately said, arent u so glad he showed up? This guy is way better than that one.

Ann - Made me cry my eyes out when I called her about then POI bc she was like he’s horrible and it is doomed, but new love is coming and he’s good. Well, she’s been bang on about the new guy. I’ve called her every week since we started dating 🤣 now she tells me to stop calling her bc there’s nothing wrong and I am looking to her to tell me he’s bad so I can convince myself I’m not capable of a healthy relationship. I mean, she’s not wrong!

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2020, 04:09:35 AM »

PD read with me several months ago and basically said I would be miserable if I pursued my then POI. She told me in detail who my new person would be. My new person came into my life, fitting the same physical and personality details PD had shared. I went back to PD after meeting/starting to date the new guy. She immediately said, arent u so glad he showed up? This guy is way better than that one.

Ann - Made me cry my eyes out when I called her about then POI bc she was like he’s horrible and it is doomed, but new love is coming and he’s good. Well, she’s been bang on about the new guy. I’ve called her every week since we started dating 🤣 now she tells me to stop calling her bc there’s nothing wrong and I am looking to her to tell me he’s bad so I can convince myself I’m not capable of a healthy relationship. I mean, she’s not wrong!

This is incredible, and I'm so happy for you! I just ordered another reading with her, and I'm so excited to hear what she picks up for me this time.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2020, 07:56:13 AM »

This is really lovely 😊

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2020, 12:29:50 PM »
Truthfromrosie, what an amazing testimony.   So happy for you!  Thank you so much for sharing and its so wonderful to know how accurate she was for you.

anything