Author Topic: Has Leila ever been wrong for you before ?  (Read 4965 times)

Offline lovelacetito

Has Leila ever been wrong for you before ?
« on: June 25, 2020, 03:14:52 PM »
What is ur experience with her predictions?

Offline sexyp

Re: Has Leila ever been wrong for you before ?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 04:51:49 PM »
she was wrong for me on the current

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 06:44:44 PM »
What is ur experience with her predictions?

In my case I guess we connect well because Ive had a couple of predictions passed. I dont want to post the details but feel free to DM me. Shes not good at timeframes. She predicted something in February  and ended up happening 3 months later.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 08:43:04 PM by Yaris123 »

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 08:36:50 PM »
Just went back and looked at my notes and I'm sorry to say that overall it seems that she's been pretty accurate :(  Although she did confidently predict I would be seeing my POI before the end of the month and that did not happen.  Pretty minor in the grand scheme but wrong either way.   

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 11:49:30 PM »
Just went back and looked at my notes and I'm sorry to say that overall it seems that she's been pretty accurate :(  Although she did confidently predict I would be seeing my POI before the end of the month and that did not happen.  Pretty minor in the grand scheme but wrong either way.

Hey Gemini,  were here positive and negative predictions both correct?

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2020, 04:00:48 PM »

Hey Gemini,  were here positive and negative predictions both correct?

I'm not sure how to answer that as I guess I'm still in the middle of the whole situation.  I spoke with her twice and both times the overall message was that while he is interested in me - he questions whether he's ready for stability/commitment so it will be a very long process of this cycle of minimal effort and inconsistencies.  I can say that most certainly resonated.  She sees that I will ultimately get tired of it and walk away - which sounds doesn't sound nearly as far-fetched today as it did when she said it in Jan.  Really the only other predictions she made were about the next time I would see him in relation to when we talked (both were via chat) I mentioned the first in my original message - I'm going to say she was off on that one.  But my first call with her was in July of 2019 and she said that things would be getting better by the end of that month and I did see him 7/30.  Sooo..... long answer to a short question but I'm gonna go with a "yes".  Hope that helps!

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2021, 10:47:37 PM »
Totally wrong on my current!!

anything