Author Topic: ASTROSARAH, COOKIE, OR BARBARA???  (Read 26158 times)

Offline violet

Re: ASTROSARAH, COOKIE, OR BARBARA???
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2012, 05:21:50 AM »
Synergy, I'm sorry this happened to you.  Did anyone tell you that the ex was in a serious relationship let alone getting married?  I hope Chance sees the light and comes back if that's what you desire.  I truly know what a broken heart feels like as I experienced over the last year.  I never thought my guy would hurt me the way he did because he is strong in the church and seemed so good hearted.  I think what really stopped me from calling readers was how they missed so many "big" predictions and what did happen was not even close to what they predicted.  I don't know if anyone can really predict the future at this point.  There was only one reader that was even close and that was julialynn on Keen and she's only .90/minute.  To think of all the $$$$ I spent and the cheapest reader was the most accurate.  Atlantis Visions and Elizabeth Prince were good also but at this moment I have no desire to call anyone. 

Offline 1day

« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2012, 08:15:13 AM »
Synergy, big hugs to you! I don't know what the future holds for the men in your life, but I do know that you will get through this, you will become stronger and if their paths lead back to you, YOU will have the choice to keep them or find something else that makes you happy. I know it feels chaotic now, but it won't be stormy forever. We all support you. So proud of you with one reading today! That is fantastic news! One day at a time.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2012, 06:11:06 PM »
Thanks violet and 1day!

violet, NO ONE saw the ex doing this.  LisaDianne saw him with a blonde when I called her last year... his new wife is blond.  Even though she saw that she did see an opportunity for us to reconnect, but maybe stuff just changed.  Shoot, SE originally saw me marrying him.  Kisha did tell me we wouldn't be together, but she never saw this coming.  I won't even get into CP, but they all saw me marrying him. Raven was convinced that he and I would be intimate again this year, even when I was calling about Chance.