Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Keen.com

ASTROSARAH, COOKIE, OR BARBARA???

(1/10) > >>

TimeHeals:
I've been seriously thinking about calling one of these 3 based on feedback from this site. So, for those of you who've read with these readers, please advise: who did you think was most accurate? and - have ANY future predictions they predicted happen?? I'm talking MAJOR stuff, not the little insignificant stuff. I find it extremely impressive that cookie can tell you what you're wearing, names of people in your life, etc., but I know already what my past is, and what my present is - I want to know the FUTURE. Any and all responses would be truly appreciated. I am a tad skeptical on Barbara, as there is a few on her site that left glowing feedback, but when I googled their usernames, one in particular named 'royal###' (numbers on the end, that person had repeatedly called many other readers on keen, and left all 5 star glowing feedback, even with readers I KNOW to be awful,so this makes me suspicious.
I've been holding off calling any reader, but it would be nice to have someone honest and accurate, that i can count on, for emergency/crisis situations. I am sure many of you can relate.
Many thanks.

Synergy:
Hi TimeHeals,

I haven't seen you around for awhile.  Hope all is well. 

I have not spoken with Barbara, so I cannot comment on her.  Between AstroSarah and Cookie, I would recommend you call Cookie.  Yes, the call will be pricey, but I consider it to be worth it.  I've spoken with her a total of 4 times.  Twice about my previous SM and twice about the new man in my life. 

Yes, as you mention she did tell me names of people and she did accurately describe past events.  I can tell you that she also got some predictions for me right.  No, not anything utterly mind blowing, but they were correct.  She told me about encounters that I would have with the old SM, and they did occur exactly as she saw them.  Last time I spoke with her was on 2/4 and she told me that I would be feeling a certain way between then and March 6th, and thusfar she is correct.  It wasn't as simple as "you'll be sad until March 6th".  She gave me actual details as to why those emotions would come up and that there would be little to no contact, which is exactly correct.  Things hadn't even been officially over between the two of us at that point, so I know she saw these things occuring using some sort of psychic gift. 

I know many people love Sarah, and I am glad she has worked for them, but she did not give me many details.  She simply said we are not predestined and that if he does not return within 30 days, I need to move on.  Don't get me wrong.  I do believe she is psychic.  She told me things about my love life that were accurate, and she also knew all the money I have been spending on psychics.  The thing is, I just have gotten more out of my calls with Cookie, than my call with Sarah.  I also only spoke with Sarah once, so I don't know if that's something you want to factor in.

Good luck.  I hope you get the clarity and accurate predictions you're looking for.

TimeHeals:
@Synergy,

Yes, been away for a bit. Just dealing with some tough stuff. Thank you for your feedback. I actually was leaning towards Cookie, my only real concern being her availability - i.e.: hanging in queue for a week, her cancelling appts., not being able to take a call when I'm at work, etc.

Anyone else care to chime in??

Again, thank you for your honesty Synergy. Also - how long did you have to wait for her to get back to you or for her to respond to you setting an appointment??

waiting4godot:
I spoke once to AstroSarah, once to Cookie and many times to Barbara4846. So I can tell you that having spoken to B4846 many times in the last 9 months, I have seen many predictions come to pass. The major one, of us getting back together has not. For what concerns the other 2,  the readings were recent so I don't yet know. - they both spoke approximately of similar dates and events but with different suggestions for me.  B4846 also concurred with the possible outcome of Cookie but warned me like AS.
Bottom line - If you can,  try them all! Start with Barbara, she might be easier to get on the phone. I was sometimes confused by her reading but she is good with explaining.

1day:
I haven't spoken to Barbara, but I have spoken to Sarah and Cookie.

I would definitely go with Cookie out of the two. I think I've had a similar experience with Cooke and Sarah that Synergy had. I think we've even been right by each other in line with Cookie, which I think is funny!

Why I think Cookie is so good. I originally called her about a man in my life, and the first thing out of her mouth when I talked to her was her warning me about a crisis coming up at work. She got the name of my regional manager correct, the guy who wants a big promotion and how many people work in my office correct. She said that there was going to be something dramatic happening at work at the end of February/beginning of March that would be painful to me and that I would be stepping away from my SM to focus more on work because of it. And that someone else was going to cause this to prove something to others, more than it has to do with me personally. Well, low and behold, yesterday I was told that my job might be in potential jeopardy, and that if I didn't fix certain things, that my job could be in jeopardy. Yes, this person has something to prove to others and the hammer is coming down harder on me because of it. She said that I was going to formulate a plan on how to fix things at the end of the month, so early next week (true, because I have a call scheduled with my RM to get an action plan going) and that I will be coming out of feeling stressed by the end of March and back on track in April. I would say that's a pretty big one to have come through. The predictions around the SM won't really manifest until March, so will see what happens, but I am more inclined to believe what she's told me in other readings (i've read with her 3x) than to just cast it off.

Like Synergy, I didn't feel like I got a lot of details in the same way with Sarah. She WAS able to connect with a loved one that had passed and that was really special, and she did give me a prediction centered around work that should be happening before the summer, but when I was asking her specifically about the person I called about, she just said that I need to let things lay and that was pretty much it. When I asked her more questions around it so I could understand why she gave me that message, she said that was all she could tell me. I just thought that was odd, since this is the person that I am closest to in the world, so for her not to be able to even tap into that didn't sit very well with me. I definitely think that she has a gift and she was very kind and didn't like to deliver the bad news to me, and stayed on the line with me past our appointment time. I think she's very easy to talk to and would call her again if the prediction she has around work pans out, but right now, I feel more connected to Cookie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version