Author Topic: ASTROSARAH, COOKIE, OR BARBARA???  (Read 26103 times)

TimeHeals

ASTROSARAH, COOKIE, OR BARBARA???
« on: February 24, 2012, 04:44:48 PM »
I've been seriously thinking about calling one of these 3 based on feedback from this site. So, for those of you who've read with these readers, please advise: who did you think was most accurate? and - have ANY future predictions they predicted happen?? I'm talking MAJOR stuff, not the little insignificant stuff. I find it extremely impressive that cookie can tell you what you're wearing, names of people in your life, etc., but I know already what my past is, and what my present is - I want to know the FUTURE. Any and all responses would be truly appreciated. I am a tad skeptical on Barbara, as there is a few on her site that left glowing feedback, but when I googled their usernames, one in particular named 'royal###' (numbers on the end, that person had repeatedly called many other readers on keen, and left all 5 star glowing feedback, even with readers I KNOW to be awful,so this makes me suspicious.
I've been holding off calling any reader, but it would be nice to have someone honest and accurate, that i can count on, for emergency/crisis situations. I am sure many of you can relate.
Many thanks.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: ASTROSARAH, COOKIE, OR BARBARA???
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 04:55:08 PM »
Hi TimeHeals,

I haven't seen you around for awhile.  Hope all is well. 

I have not spoken with Barbara, so I cannot comment on her.  Between AstroSarah and Cookie, I would recommend you call Cookie.  Yes, the call will be pricey, but I consider it to be worth it.  I've spoken with her a total of 4 times.  Twice about my previous SM and twice about the new man in my life. 

Yes, as you mention she did tell me names of people and she did accurately describe past events.  I can tell you that she also got some predictions for me right.  No, not anything utterly mind blowing, but they were correct.  She told me about encounters that I would have with the old SM, and they did occur exactly as she saw them.  Last time I spoke with her was on 2/4 and she told me that I would be feeling a certain way between then and March 6th, and thusfar she is correct.  It wasn't as simple as "you'll be sad until March 6th".  She gave me actual details as to why those emotions would come up and that there would be little to no contact, which is exactly correct.  Things hadn't even been officially over between the two of us at that point, so I know she saw these things occuring using some sort of psychic gift. 

I know many people love Sarah, and I am glad she has worked for them, but she did not give me many details.  She simply said we are not predestined and that if he does not return within 30 days, I need to move on.  Don't get me wrong.  I do believe she is psychic.  She told me things about my love life that were accurate, and she also knew all the money I have been spending on psychics.  The thing is, I just have gotten more out of my calls with Cookie, than my call with Sarah.  I also only spoke with Sarah once, so I don't know if that's something you want to factor in.

Good luck.  I hope you get the clarity and accurate predictions you're looking for.

TimeHeals

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 05:07:15 PM »
@Synergy,

Yes, been away for a bit. Just dealing with some tough stuff. Thank you for your feedback. I actually was leaning towards Cookie, my only real concern being her availability - i.e.: hanging in queue for a week, her cancelling appts., not being able to take a call when I'm at work, etc.

Anyone else care to chime in??

Again, thank you for your honesty Synergy. Also - how long did you have to wait for her to get back to you or for her to respond to you setting an appointment??

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 05:36:39 PM »
I spoke once to AstroSarah, once to Cookie and many times to Barbara4846. So I can tell you that having spoken to B4846 many times in the last 9 months, I have seen many predictions come to pass. The major one, of us getting back together has not. For what concerns the other 2,  the readings were recent so I don't yet know. - they both spoke approximately of similar dates and events but with different suggestions for me.  B4846 also concurred with the possible outcome of Cookie but warned me like AS.
Bottom line - If you can,  try them all! Start with Barbara, she might be easier to get on the phone. I was sometimes confused by her reading but she is good with explaining.

Offline 1day

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 06:29:47 PM »
I haven't spoken to Barbara, but I have spoken to Sarah and Cookie.

I would definitely go with Cookie out of the two. I think I've had a similar experience with Cooke and Sarah that Synergy had. I think we've even been right by each other in line with Cookie, which I think is funny!

Why I think Cookie is so good. I originally called her about a man in my life, and the first thing out of her mouth when I talked to her was her warning me about a crisis coming up at work. She got the name of my regional manager correct, the guy who wants a big promotion and how many people work in my office correct. She said that there was going to be something dramatic happening at work at the end of February/beginning of March that would be painful to me and that I would be stepping away from my SM to focus more on work because of it. And that someone else was going to cause this to prove something to others, more than it has to do with me personally. Well, low and behold, yesterday I was told that my job might be in potential jeopardy, and that if I didn't fix certain things, that my job could be in jeopardy. Yes, this person has something to prove to others and the hammer is coming down harder on me because of it. She said that I was going to formulate a plan on how to fix things at the end of the month, so early next week (true, because I have a call scheduled with my RM to get an action plan going) and that I will be coming out of feeling stressed by the end of March and back on track in April. I would say that's a pretty big one to have come through. The predictions around the SM won't really manifest until March, so will see what happens, but I am more inclined to believe what she's told me in other readings (i've read with her 3x) than to just cast it off.

Like Synergy, I didn't feel like I got a lot of details in the same way with Sarah. She WAS able to connect with a loved one that had passed and that was really special, and she did give me a prediction centered around work that should be happening before the summer, but when I was asking her specifically about the person I called about, she just said that I need to let things lay and that was pretty much it. When I asked her more questions around it so I could understand why she gave me that message, she said that was all she could tell me. I just thought that was odd, since this is the person that I am closest to in the world, so for her not to be able to even tap into that didn't sit very well with me. I definitely think that she has a gift and she was very kind and didn't like to deliver the bad news to me, and stayed on the line with me past our appointment time. I think she's very easy to talk to and would call her again if the prediction she has around work pans out, but right now, I feel more connected to Cookie.

kindred

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 06:49:55 PM »
I feel like when I post I am always the Debbie Downer but I would not recommend any of them. I read with all three in the Sept/Oct of 2010 regarding a reconnection and all three said I would hear from the guy again. AstroSarah was the only one who said although I would hear from him, he wouldn't be worth my time but both Cookie and Barbara said there would be an apology and reconnection. Cookie said 7-12 which she said felt like months rather than weeks, Barbara said 3-4 weeks tops, AstroSarah said "they" wouldn't give her timing but he would be back. It is over a year later and I never heard from him again. I only read with each of them once but after the predictions did not happen I did not want to waste my money listening to excuses about free will, pushed out timing, etc. And now that I think about it Cookie asked me to send her a picture of both of us which I did and things still did not happen as she saw. Several people on this forum and in the advisors' feedback ratings have stated that predictions did happen but way further out than expected but I just don't see it happening and this guy has moved on and has been with another woman for nearly a year, and none of them saw him getting with that woman either.

With all that being said Cookie knew a girl dating my guy friend was just using him for money and that she pulled out of thin air without me asking about he nor his relationship. Barbara knew how old the guy was I called about and based on his childish behavior I was shocked she knew that lol. AstroSarah was telling me she was speaking to my guide and my guide was telling her to change her tone because AS was upbeat and she needed to tell me to move on which was a serious message  :o which weirded me out a little but she was really empathetic telling me how much pain I had gone through with this man and how sorry she was. She told me I should move on and I would only be single until December but two Decembers have passed and I am still single.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 07:10:34 PM »
We like sarah and cookie.  The one thing about them both though is that the timing that they gave us was not correct, however, Sarah does tell that her timing is not good and she'd rather not give false hope and have you waiting.  Cookie gave us timing and its never been right but, she is like Sarah in that predictions have come to pass, outside of one we are still waiting on with Cookie.  We've known sarah for years and she's never let us down, we've learned to listen to her when she tells us something is not good for us or if something isn't going to happen the way we want or might expect.  Cookie has done the same but doesn't spend as much time as Sarah does and Sarah goes further for free during your reading if you really need it, like she just knows to continue with you.  Both are difficult to get a hold of because they are good.  We like the fact that Sarah will tell you if she's not picking up on something, she won't lie she'll tell you.  Sarah - we actually trust, Cookie - we know she is psychic but we connect better with Sarah BUT we would recommend them both.
There are other psychics that we've read with that are very good but, the prices have gone up and the one doesn't work keen anymore.

TimeHeals

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 07:49:33 PM »
THANK YOU ALL who have responded so far, and looking forward to others' responses with Cookie & AstroSarah. I pretty much crossed Barb off the list, as I believe (and this is only my opinion) that there is fake feedbacks on her site.

I believe IF I do call, it will probably be Cookie.

@kindred: don't feel like a downer, because I have had so many disappointing readings too - so I am so skeptical and very cautious now, because even the greatest reading causes more emotional harm than good if it never comes to fruition. I am GLAD for your honesty, and truly APPRECIATE it. I guess I will see what other feedback comes on here, and mainly, see if predictions for those who've read with Cookie pan out.

Or, better yet: just keep the faith, and try not to let fear of the unknown get the best of me. Which, as many of you understand, is sooooooo dreadfully hard and downright unbearable sometimes.  I am so impatient regarding a certain matter right now.

@Synergy: I liked what you said about your reading with MessagesfromAbove (?did i get that right?) What she said to you really hit home with me. I totally believe in prayer, and it CAN change things - very smart advisor. We just don't know when or how.

Thanks again all. Hope to hear more about these advisors.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 07:55:45 PM »
Timeheals,

It was MessagefromAbove who did tell me to focus on praying for him to work through his fears and issues, BUT the more I think of her reading, the more I am convinced she wrong about a big prediction she made (not about me, but about two other people).  I just don't see how it's possible.  So, now I'm not so sure about her.  Plus, anyone can tell me to pray. 

See how dangerous these readings are?  Even when you come off of the phone feeling as if it was a great reading, you can see things differently when you really analyze everything that was said.  Then you start calling others for more confirmation.

I'm sticking with my select trusted advisors.  I can't keep going through this viscious cycle.  If you've been able to go so long without calling a psychic, I wouldn't break down at this point.  Yes, I'd recommend Cookie, but I think I really just recommend not calling.  I don't have that kind of willpower, but it seems like you do, so keep with it.  :)

TimeHeals

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2012, 08:23:42 PM »
Timeheals,

It was MessagefromAbove who did tell me to focus on praying for him to work through his fears and issues, BUT the more I think of her reading, the more I am convinced she wrong about a big prediction she made (not about me, but about two other people).  I just don't see how it's possible.  So, now I'm not so sure about her.  Plus, anyone can tell me to pray. 

See how dangerous these readings are?  Even when you come off of the phone feeling as if it was a great reading, you can see things differently when you really analyze everything that was said.  Then you start calling others for more confirmation.

I'm sticking with my select trusted advisors.  I can't keep going through this viscious cycle.  If you've been able to go so long without calling a psychic, I wouldn't break down at this point.  Yes, I'd recommend Cookie, but I think I really just recommend not calling.  I don't have that kind of willpower, but it seems like you do, so keep with it.  :)

@Synergy: Believe me, I know all too well what you're saying - I would not call her for predictions, but what she said about prayer - yes, anyone could tell you that. Inspirational only. And yes, I've held out for awhile, and I didn't always have this willpower, only after being constantly let down, in that viscious cycle we always talk about, did I finally find strength. But as everyone here knows, sometimes things happen, that really breaks you, and the need for answers NOW is what makes us call.

And that's the thing - you feel sooooo good after a reading, and then like you said, you think about it, and then the good stuff doesn't come as said, start calling around for MORE confirmation........eyeyay.......

I'll go with those who recommend NOT to call right now. I don't want to be more confused than i already am. 

Thanks for all of your help - everybody. I mean that sincerely.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012, 08:42:09 PM »
We think you guys are right, if you could go without getting a reading, then it's best to just let it be.  We used to get too many readings and we learned 2 big lessons from that, debt is a lot easier to incur than it is to pay off and the best reading is one that you don't have to keep calling back over and over on.  I personally want the message, that's it.  I don't want someone to tell me when things are gonna happen all the time either, that is what we believe creates an addiction.  Once my sister stopped looking for the when (timing) she did feel better BUT that only happened AFTER the debt was incurred so, there you have that.  I'm working on being surprised now :)  Just taking the good with the bad like i used to.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2012, 12:32:01 AM »
I've been seriously thinking about calling one of these 3 based on feedback from this site. So, for those of you who've read with these readers, please advise: who did you think was most accurate? and - have ANY future predictions they predicted happen?? I'm talking MAJOR stuff, not the little insignificant stuff. I find it extremely impressive that cookie can tell you what you're wearing, names of people in your life, etc., but I know already what my past is, and what my present is - I want to know the FUTURE. Any and all responses would be truly appreciated. I am a tad skeptical on Barbara, as there is a few on her site that left glowing feedback, but when I googled their usernames, one in particular named 'royal###' (numbers on the end, that person had repeatedly called many other readers on keen, and left all 5 star glowing feedback, even with readers I KNOW to be awful,so this makes me suspicious.
I've been holding off calling any reader, but it would be nice to have someone honest and accurate, that i can count on, for emergency/crisis situations. I am sure many of you can relate.
Many thanks.
Time,
I hate this.  I just googled Royal#### and they came up under Cookies listing.  They have been on there giving glowing testiments for her also.  I don't know what this means exactly.  Does this person just love all of the readers or is there something fishy going on? 

TimeHeals

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2012, 01:44:43 AM »
@wishful:

Oh-my. That is why i do 'due diligence'. If i see repeated glowing feedback for a reader, lots of it, say every few days, or whatever, I will google that user name and see how many other readers they left feedback for. If its a lot, that's a red flag for me. Or, of course, it could be just someone on a 'bender' - but mostly, i think its fake feedbacks. If I would ever find a reader who was so fantastic, so incredibly accurate and gifted, I would stick with that psychic, and not call a different one every single day and leave 5 star glowing feedback for all.  First of all, who would waste that kind of money, because a lot of those readers are expensive. And what are the chances of EVERYONE they spoke to is just so darned accurate & amazing??? And here WE all are, looking for that 'ONE' truly gifted all-around psychic. Just doesn't make sense. And, like Judge Judy says, 'if it doesn't make sense, it isn't true'. I know I in the past have been on benders, and others on here have been on benders, but making several calls to the same person per week, along with many others, in the same time period, and leave all that feedback.....Idk. You'd have to see all those that person read with, and what they wrote in the feedback, and if its like that Kenzee person, well, then you have to make up your own mind.

Now, obviously cookie has a tremendous gift as a remote viewer, in the 'now', and 'around the corner' type thing, based on what others here have said, I don't doubt that at all. But reviews on future predictions are mixed or pending. So, maybe that person was being honest about her, but I DO NOT believe the great feedback left by that person for a lot of other readers that I know to be awful.

Offline aquarian

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012, 01:44:50 AM »
if this person was only giving 5 star ratings to just 1 reader i'd think its fishy. sounds to me this person is more of an addict than anything else

TimeHeals

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2012, 02:21:33 AM »
if this person was only giving 5 star ratings to just 1 reader i'd think its fishy. sounds to me this person is more of an addict than anything else

But, its not to just one reader. Actually, I think I would probably be LESS suspicious if it was only one reader. Its to many readers, though. You could be right - an addict. But I guess my own experiences have made me cynical. I know there are readers on there that do pose as customers for other readers and give glowing, 5 star feedback consistently. And you have to look at what's written in the feedback - any 'real' details or basically generic. Put in google like this: royal6841 keen.com               
Everyone can make up their own mind. There are lots of 'posers' on keen.