Author Topic: Leila&Delia vs. Yona&Kisha  (Read 10649 times)

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: Leila&Delia vs. Yona&Kisha
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2020, 10:05:42 AM »
Wow, FreeBre!!! The most rational message I’ve ever read on this forum. So so so true. The time loop is a vicious cycle. I always say readings are warnings — you have a peek of what’s to come and now you can be just a tad bit more prepared so you’re not absolutely blindsided when it happens. How you respond to a situation unfolding will change it’s course.

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2020, 03:39:19 PM »
Wow, FreeBre!!! The most rational message I’ve ever read on this forum. So so so true. The time loop is a vicious cycle. I always say readings are warnings — you have a peek of what’s to come and now you can be just a tad bit more prepared so you’re not absolutely blindsided when it happens. How you respond to a situation unfolding will change it’s course.

Precisely. Asking for outcomes has never lead me anywhere except calling more and more psychics to see what their outcome is. Then another. And another. And another. One says yes, another says no, now I’m binging. I’ve come to realize, the outcome depends on me. People are predictable. To be honest, if each and everyone of us look at our interactions with our persons of interest, friends or whoever we called to ask about, we can probably make an educated guess on what will happen next. It’s just a matter of when. I’ve never had a man do me wrong and not try to pop up again in my life at sometime or another. Sometimes it’s been a matter of weeks. I’ve had people pop back into my life after 10 years. I felt like I was wasting money on things I already knew. Now when I call psychics, I just wanna know about the things that I don’t see and can’t control. And occasionally, contact predictions and time frames which rarely ever happen for me. Will your ex contact you again? Statistically, probably yes. Will you guys be together? Maybe. Doesn’t that depend on you just as much as the other person? Don’t give up your power. For me, I let my psychic readings get out of control. Before I knew it three years of fluke predictions, waiting for signs, contact dates went by and I realized I hadn’t been living my life. I started meeting new people and going on dates, within a couple of weeks I forgot all about my “Person of Interest “and why I was calling psychics in the first place.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 03:45:15 PM by FreeBre »

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2020, 07:53:47 PM »
Does Leila usually give negative predictions? She’s been extremely positive with me and I wanna make sure I’m not being sold a fairytale lol

Offline jz507

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2020, 05:35:30 PM »
Just had a reading with Leila again and she got all the present questions wrong....not trustworthy

Offline sexyp

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2020, 05:36:33 PM »
Just had a reading with Leila again and she got all the present questions wrong....not trustworthy

she was very wrong for me as well

Offline jz507

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2020, 01:02:24 PM »
IMO Leila and Delia can't compare to Yona & Kisha. Yona & Kisha are on a different level.

I agree....Leila got the present wrong and Delia's predictions did not come true for me.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2020, 02:44:17 PM »
Yona, is she truly the best psychic? because I tried Yona and she is very difficult to talk to, like she kept repeating things I booked 1 hour with her and it was very boring

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2021, 10:49:18 PM »
TBH and it’s my own opinion that Kisha and Yona had different class altogether. Can’t be compared with Delia or Leila.

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2021, 12:03:02 PM »
Hey does anyone know where I can read with Yona or is it just from her website direct ?? Thanks :)

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2021, 10:59:44 PM »
Directly from her website  ;)

Thanks  :D