Author Topic: Leila&Delia vs. Yona&Kisha  (Read 10647 times)

Offline jz507

Leila&Delia vs. Yona&Kisha
« on: June 24, 2020, 12:22:16 AM »
Hi all, I just had a reading with Leila on PS and she gave me a negative outcome regarding my poi and I. Basically, she said nothing is ever going to happen and it is a waste of time to wait for him to reach out. Delia (PS) kinda said the same thing but mentioned there is a possibility. On the other hand, Yona and Kisha both predicted that at least we will be dating or having an option of moving into a relationship. Guys, please help me decide who should I trust in this situation? Thank you all so much!

Offline Yaris123

Re: Leila&Delia vs. Yona&Kisha
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 10:42:42 AM »
From those four psychics, Ive read with Leila and Kisha the most.
Delia- I had a reading with her for the first time a few days ago. I felt that she wasnt very detailed and she thought my poi and I were dating. She couldnt pick up he was my ex.

Yona- I had a reading with her back in March. I felt that she was accurate with the present. In terms of predictions, she didnt really give me timeframes. She did say I was going to be single for a while and by the looks of it I think shes right.

Kisha- Ive read with her three times and everytime her predictions were different. My last reading with her was in April and she made a contact prediction and its supposed to happen between April -July. So far it hasnt  happened. Also in each of those readings she kept changing timeframes.

Leila- Ive been reading with her since last year. I went through a break up last year and she was very accurate at describing why my ex and I broke up. Also shes made a couple of predictions and they passed. She made a prediction a couple of months ago and I thought she was wrong and it actually happened.  Shes not good with timeframes tho.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 10:51:15 AM »
Has kisha been accurate for you in the past? As she is hit or miss for alot of people in terms of Positive love predictions.

Yona- Are you sure she actually gave you a positive prediction? Yona has a coded reading style where things don't always mean what they appear to mean. Also, are you sure she was actually referencing your specific POI? Yona is known to smash up energies and has a well documented history of predictions playing out with a different person (often not known to the caller at the time of the reading) .
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 11:05:40 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline jz507

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 12:02:45 PM »
Has kisha been accurate for you in the past? As she is hit or miss for alot of people in terms of Positive love predictions.

Yona- Are you sure she actually gave you a positive prediction? Yona has a coded reading style where things don't always mean what they appear to mean. Also, are you sure she was actually referencing your specific POI? Yona is known to smash up energies and has a well documented history of predictions playing out with a different person (often not known to the caller at the time of the reading) .

Hiii! I have only read with Kisha once this May and her prediction is still pending. I asked three times in my reading with Yona if she is talking about my current poi and she said yes. She also gave me specific characteristics that match and the whole reading is about my poi so I am pretty positive.

Offline jz507

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 12:04:36 PM »
From those four psychics, Ive read with Leila and Kisha the most.
Delia- I had a reading with her for the first time a few days ago. I felt that she wasnt very detailed and she thought my poi and I were dating. She couldnt pick up he was my ex.

Yona- I had a reading with her back in March. I felt that she was accurate with the present. In terms of predictions, she didnt really give me timeframes. She did say I was going to be single for a while and by the looks of it I think shes right.

Kisha- Ive read with her three times and everytime her predictions were different. My last reading with her was in April and she made a contact prediction and its supposed to happen between April -July. So far it hasnt  happened. Also in each of those readings she kept changing timeframes.

Leila- Ive been reading with her since last year. I went through a break up last year and she was very accurate at describing why my ex and I broke up. Also shes made a couple of predictions and they passed. She made a prediction a couple of months ago and I thought she was wrong and it actually happened.  Shes not good with timeframes tho.

So Yona and Leila both had predictions come to pass for you? But they gave me opposite predictions tho...We shall see

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 12:39:45 PM »

Hiii! I have only read with Kisha once this May and her prediction is still pending. I asked three times in my reading with Yona if she is talking about my current poi and she said yes. She also gave me specific characteristics that match and the whole reading is about my poi so I am pretty positive.

Others have reported the same thing...and the prediction still played out with a different person. Just and FYI ...hopefully she's right for you

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 07:12:25 PM »
Honestly I wouldn’t read with any reader for outcome. Because the outcome does not exist yet. You haven’t made it happen yet lol. It’s better to ask open questions. “Will the opportunity arise for ______” is better. For example, even if Keshia, Delia, whoever were to tell you “yes you and your person of interest will be together” What if you are together but only stay together for a week and then decide you hate each other? Were they wrong? No. Was the outcome correct? Yes, but also no. Because that wasn’t the outcome. It was just something they saw. I don’t believe they can see the outcome. I think they can see the full picture, and it’s up to you what you choose to do with that.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2020, 07:15:29 PM »
Honestly I wouldn’t read with any reader for outcome. Because the outcome does not exist yet. You haven’t made it happen yet lol. It’s better to ask open questions. “Will the opportunity arise for ______” is better. For example, even if Keshia, Delia, whoever were to tell you “yes you and your person of interest will be together” What if you are together but only stay together for a week and then decide you hate each other? Were they wrong? No. Was the outcome correct? Yes, but also no. Because that wasn’t the outcome. It was just something they saw. I don’t believe they can see the outcome. I think they can see the full picture, and it’s up to you what you choose to do with that.

I be wanting final outcomes! Lol....Are we getting married and spending the rest of our lives together or NOT 😂

Offline jz507

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2020, 07:56:33 PM »

I be wanting final outcomes! Lol....Are we getting married and spending the rest of our lives together or NOT 😂

HAHAHA Exactly who does not want to know the final outcome?!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2020, 08:02:01 PM »
how long should one read with Leila?

Offline jz507

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2020, 09:41:38 PM »

Mine lasted about 10 minutes.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2020, 09:56:37 PM »

chat or voice call?

Offline jz507

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2020, 10:01:11 PM »

chat or voice call?
chat...she is pretty quick in typing and she is online now...Keep me posted:)

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2020, 08:53:29 AM »

Girl bye 💀😭

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2020, 08:55:06 AM »

HAHAHA Exactly who does not want to know the final outcome?!

I meannnnnn you can WANT to know the final outcome, as long as you’re OK blowing your whole paycheck on nonsense because that’s what you’re gonna get 😂. Don’t end up broke and sad by giving these psychics so much power over your life that you forget to live. Leila told me POI and I would separate. We did. I reached out, we aren’t separated anymore. So was she right? Yup. Was it the final outcome? No. Because this is my life and ima do what I want in this bih lol I just want to know what’s coming and what’s going on behind the scenes. That’s the only thing worth asking imo. Besides, does hanging on to a potential outcome a psychic told you really ease the anxiety? Or does it put you in a time loop where you’re constantly waiting to see what may or may not happen? Asking for final outcome typically keeps us hanging on to things we should’ve let go of a long time ago.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 09:04:06 AM by FreeBre »