Author Topic: Most underrated advisor  (Read 5697 times)

Offline Lo12345

Most underrated advisor
« on: June 23, 2020, 08:34:35 PM »
Hi guys!

I just firgured I would ask who do you think under rated or doesn’t get enough love on this bored that deserve it from keen. I’m not really looking for  a lot readings at the moment, but if I get the itch or something thought it would be cool to see who everyone’s most underrated advisor is! Thanks

Offline Lo12345

Re: Most underrated advisor
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 01:18:17 AM »
Hahaha. I’m blocked by both her samatha wild. I wrote them and asked to read with them, got nothing and tried again and they blocked me.  Hahaa. No idea why. Also I missed empathic Ted call i was sleeping and now I’m on his block list

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 06:45:10 AM »
I love Samantha wild. Most legit empath I've had. I feel she's the real deal. Happy I found her.

beachgal214

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 06:56:59 PM »
Hahaha. I’m blocked by both her samatha wild. I wrote them and asked to read with them, got nothing and tried again and they blocked me.  Hahaa. No idea why. Also I missed empathic Ted call i was sleeping and now I’m on his block list

who was the other recommended that blocked you? crazy!!!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 07:04:23 PM »

Samantha wild blocked me too. I only asked if I could read with her and she blocked me. lol

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 07:18:13 PM »
Blocked by: Samantha Wild, Spy Love Voilet, Hilary80, Emapthic Ted, Chelli. Hahahaha probs more. Maybe when I questioned or want specific answers they block Hahahaha.

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 07:19:45 PM »
Wendy Jenae Is an amazing empath. I had no doubt that she was picking up on my person of interest. You can find her on Keen. Also, Maggie Rose can be booked on Facebook. She is an amazing psychic and medium.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2020, 08:15:36 PM »
I guess a lot of readers block.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2020, 09:00:18 PM »
wow, that's alot of people just blocking for no reason.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2020, 09:15:47 PM »
I think I questions Chelli 1-2 Times on something or wanted more specific and she blocked me, Samantha and Spy just blocked me to block I guess, and empathic Ted just didn’t like I missed his call cause he called me at 11:30 my time and I was sleeping 

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2020, 03:26:44 AM »
I went through Samantha Wild’s profile and it says if you haven’t been a Keen member for 4 months then she won’t take your call? I’ve looked at a few others just from peoples recommendations and there a few like this.. why is that? It sounds fishy to me... maybe I’m wrong...

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2020, 11:05:32 AM »
Samantha wild has been accurate for me.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2020, 11:34:42 PM »
I went through Samantha Wild’s profile and it says if you haven’t been a Keen member for 4 months then she won’t take your call? I’ve looked at a few others just from peoples recommendations and there a few like this.. why is that? It sounds fishy to me... maybe I’m wrong...

Probably just trying to avoid problematic callers that were blocked and made new profiles.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2020, 04:00:37 AM »
It's actually so you'll read with her through her personal site instead of through Keen. I use to read with her a lot, lot, lot.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2020, 04:18:04 AM »
It's actually so you'll read with her through her personal site instead of through Keen. I use to read with her a lot, lot, lot.

Was she good?

anything