Author Topic: Maggie Rose the Magnolia Medium  (Read 2033 times)

Offline FreeBre

Maggie Rose the Magnolia Medium
« on: June 22, 2020, 01:43:56 PM »
Bre here. I received a lot of messages after posting about the Facebook psychic I use that’s been accurate for me. I can attest to her talents. I’ve tried every single psychic on psychic source. I’ve also pretty much read with every heavy hitter mentioned on this forum. Maggie is a great medium, even when I didn’t believe her Things that she told me turned out to be scarily accurate. About three years ago, my best friend suddenly passed away at the age of 22. She was the only one who was able to connect with him and I had no questions about whether or not she did. I was in tears. She may or may not work for you, but for non-mediumship reading she typically charges a dollar per minute. And that’s cheaper than anyone you’re going to find on the scamming websites. I’ll drop her information here.

https://www.facebook.com/maggie.rose4

Offline njlady

Re: Maggie Rose the Magnolia Medium
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2020, 12:58:51 AM »
The world is so very small.  I live in NJ and she lives down south but I'm friends with a few people who know her, lol.

I've never read with her and as far as I know, neither have they ... but what a coincidence, lol.

Offline cinderella

Re: Maggie Rose the Magnolia Medium
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2020, 03:12:52 AM »
I actually saved her fb page a few days ago. The first psychic I tried is from fb. Hers is gypsy moon fortune telling. Have you tired her? She only has a fb page. I'm waiting to see if things pass like she said, so we shall see. But sh did nail my poi. And her horoscopes hit close home to me most of the time. I'm looking into others but haven't decided who to try next