Author Topic: Matilda  (Read 28337 times)

Offline Mina

Re: Matilda
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2023, 07:07:48 PM »
Long time stalker just don’t post much. But wouldn’t take it personally.  Matilda has become way famous in Aus and others in spiritual community. You gotta sign up for her newsletter and Patreon. Her availability is way out to January or February 2025. Check her website. 

So it’s not you being cut out she just stopped reading for anyone connected to this forum.  I’ve seen her in tv over in Australia her predictions are way out but they’re always 100% from my experience she is great at telling people truth and giving them info they need to work on stuff. I think half stuff on here was shit written about her from spite.

No I’m not her. Doubt she’d even have time anymore to come on this page if wants to like she is damn good.   But you’ll all say it’s her and blame her like she read obituaries and shit. That woman has no need. If you’ve seen her live you’d know that. You’ll got her on the way up you just read with shit mediums before and didn’t know what a real one is. 

You know she’s Harry styles medium right??  Like she works for him and a few royals and you all treated her like she was some con artist because your morals were low doesn’t mean hers were

Nice to see you again, Matilda.

It’s such weird fan girl review 😂
Doubt any celebrity or royals would like their name dropped
The important thing is she her own fan girl 😂 😂 😂

Offline jackY

« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2023, 09:59:30 PM »
Yeah, you beat me to saying pretty much the same thing. Never a dull moment here, yeah?

Long time stalker just don’t post much. But wouldn’t take it personally.  Matilda has become way famous in Aus and others in spiritual community. You gotta sign up for her newsletter and Patreon. Her availability is way out to January or February 2025. Check her website. 

So it’s not you being cut out she just stopped reading for anyone connected to this forum.  I’ve seen her in tv over in Australia her predictions are way out but they’re always 100% from my experience she is great at telling people truth and giving them info they need to work on stuff. I think half stuff on here was shit written about her from spite.

No I’m not her. Doubt she’d even have time anymore to come on this page if wants to like she is damn good.   But you’ll all say it’s her and blame her like she read obituaries and shit. That woman has no need. If you’ve seen her live you’d know that. You’ll got her on the way up you just read with shit mediums before and didn’t know what a real one is. 

You know she’s Harry styles medium right??  Like she works for him and a few royals and you all treated her like she was some con artist because your morals were low doesn’t mean hers were

Nice to see you again, Matilda.

It’s such weird fan girl review 😂
Doubt any celebrity or royals would like their name dropped
The important thing is she her own fan girl 😂 😂 😂

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2023, 01:17:40 AM »

The cult like reviews are always a dead give away…. People are going to review you, if you are a business owner that provides a service. I don’t care if you are the advisor for Jesus Christ with Mary and the lamb, it doesn’t mean you are 100 percent accurate. Don’t come on this site if you are going to be sensitive about your reviews or disguise yourself under other aliases to post and clout chase. It’s distasteful and tacky. These are the same ppl who will see your bf allegedly lying and cheating through “spirit guides” but can’t take a review. It cost these ppl nothing to ignore this site. Sometimes they send their fans & …. here we are lol. 

Btw I don’t read with none of these ppl and never did so I have no worries of backlash. 💕

Offline Ibelieveinlove

« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2023, 04:42:00 PM »
HaRrY StYLeS LoVes MaTiLdA

Offline Onyx

« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2023, 01:32:03 PM »
So, if she/you doesn't read with anyone connected to this forum, why come here and suggest to subscribe to her/your newsletter?

Offline Tomato77

« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2023, 02:40:47 AM »
Exactly.  I’m not Matilda this sites ability to turn any positive review into “one that must be her” just amazes me.

I don’t think she’d come on here to promote herself if she’s fully booked for a year.  Duh! B

Oh yeah and don’t assume everyone drops to your own moral standards.

You girlies make me smile with your insecurities.  Lots of life outside this forum if u open ur eyes u might see it.

Obviously ur moral standard is very low

Offline Ibelieveinlove

« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2023, 01:27:28 PM »
First of all, she’s not fully booked for a year. Duh. Her website says January 2024.

And she was on here promoting, with her “smiley” faces. If you know, you know.

Seriously Kate, no one cares.

Sorry I gotta run, Kim Kardashian just turned up at my doorstep for a cup of coffee. She’s one of my best friends you know?

Offline Mina

« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2023, 04:39:15 PM »
Oh yeah and don’t assume everyone drops to your own moral standards.

Obviously ur moral standard is very low

With all due respect and fun set aside you keep mentioning “moral standards”. What’s up with that?

Kettle meet pot, pot meet kettle.

Please stop projecting yours

Offline Onyx

« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2024, 12:25:06 AM »
An update after re-reading my readings and things have happened.  The first reading with Matilda was the best. Seems the first reading with most are the more accurate.  She originally said that while she did not dislike my poi, she said he was manipulative and to be very careful with money around him. He seemed too sweet to be like that. Turns out he got several thousand out of me, took some property, then moved and blocked me.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2024, 06:44:58 PM »
Is she really booked through the rest of the year or fake booked? Even Yona isn't booked that far out

Offline Onyx

« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2024, 12:11:40 AM »
Matilda got a hit. I asked her last year what my poi was doing with an item of mine he took. She said he was showing it to someone.  Found out the other day that he was showing it to someone he works with. It's not something you would carry around

Offline piccolapixie

« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2024, 11:30:09 PM »
Long time stalker just don’t post much. But wouldn’t take it personally.  Matilda has become way famous in Aus and others in spiritual community. You gotta sign up for her newsletter and Patreon. Her availability is way out to January or February 2025. Check her website......

Absolute rubbish.  My friend got on her website and booked and had a reading within days/weeks.  I just tried now as well, gave me a date in 2 weeks.  If you try and book using the calendar it shows you she is booked out years ahead (I stopped checking around Nov 2027)  Not even REAL GOOD worldwide known psychics are that booked out.  You need to go to the home page, select the reading and pay and then you get a confirmation with the date.  Harry Styles?  Rubbish.  She does not read for him.  Reminds me of Angela on bitw|ne that says she is psychic of the year for an entity that does not exist, some sort of ambassador for a Bali thing that does not exist and so on.. psychics fluff themselves up because they know no one will research it.   If you search for those credentials and her name or just those entities she is apparently head of, they do not exist.

Here in the US it is called false advertising and fraud, not sure how it works in Australia and other countries lol.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 11:31:50 PM by piccolapixie »

Offline piccolapixie

« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2024, 11:32:50 PM »
Is she really booked through the rest of the year or fake booked? Even Yona isn't booked that far out

she is not.  Yona is only booked one month in advance and she runs rings around Matilda

anything