Author Topic: Matilda  (Read 27499 times)

Offline Smiley1

Re: Matilda
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2020, 02:04:54 AM »
This lady got another hit for me.  A whole conversation with my ex poi word for word.  Except she told me it would happen in August.  It did but a year later in August.  Still a hit though.  Terry Mitchell got it right but in more detail.  I’ll post in his thread. 

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2020, 06:14:20 AM »
This lady got another hit for me.  A whole conversation with my ex poi word for word.  Except she told me it would happen in August.  It did but a year later in August.  Still a hit though.  Terry Mitchell got it right but in more detail.  I’ll post in his thread.
I got an appt with Matilda for next week & I'm so excited honestly. Is she like Yona where it's basically general or should I be asking questions? Want to make sure I get the most out of this.

But if both works ok for me.  Tbh she’s been most accurate when I don’t focus on now and let her talk

Offline sexyp

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2020, 11:30:42 AM »
I got an appt with Matilda for next week & I'm so excited honestly. Is she like Yona where it's basically general or should I be asking questions? Want to make sure I get the most out of this.

she was awful for me and asked a lot of questions when i asked for a general. she did a lot of shotgunning

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2020, 04:27:51 AM »
She did get some background for me right... type of job/industry and kind of pressure that job entails... but nothing she predicted past that came true.

I also had to use PayPal so figured that gave her my real name and the stuff she got right could have easily come from a quick search

I wouldn’t use her in future
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 09:44:39 PM by Gigi777 »

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2020, 03:32:37 PM »
Can someone give Matilda's link to me?

It is posted on the first page of the thread.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2020, 07:00:37 PM »
She did get some background for me right... type of job/industry and kind of pressure that job entails... but nothing she predicted past that came true.

I wouldn’t use her in future

This was my experience as well

Offline maggs30

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2020, 08:21:53 PM »
Its so weird because she nails predictions for me. It sucks she doesn't work so well for everyone.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2020, 10:44:15 PM »
Its so weird because she nails predictions for me. It sucks she doesn't work so well for everyone.

Me too. But I suppose there’s some big hitters who have been rubbish for me so swings and roundabouts. 

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2020, 01:42:50 AM »
You should all be a bit suspicious of this woman. message for details.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2020, 01:48:31 AM »

Same

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2020, 02:26:55 AM »
Why? She knew so many private details about me & pple around me she could not have searched on the internet

This conspiracy goes way back too.  Fact is she’s a spectacular medium and when people get so much information they get scared or say fraud etc.

She’s always been accurate with me but I actually understand why people question her.  She’s spooky etc.  it’s natural to doubt.

I’d say she’s a better medium than psychic. 😩

Shame people have been conned so often or are naturally suspicious it makes us question the real ones.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2020, 02:30:39 AM »
Yeah shes a damn good medium!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2020, 02:52:50 AM »
She predicted the exact day I would get demoted at work. The week my ex and I would get in a fight. The week my current guy and I would have a serious conversation about our baby mama and baby daddy. That I would get a new car. All this months in advance. None which can be found d on social media. I'm sure I didn't post anything in April 2020 about the car accident that totalled my car in July 2020. I have not posted on social media about my ex at all and only posted that I was in a relationship last week. Does she work for everyone? No. But I will defend her being called a fraud. She is far from a fraud.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2020, 04:01:45 AM »
Why? She knew so many private details about me & pple around me she could not have searched on the internet

This conspiracy goes way back too.  Fact is she’s a spectacular medium and when people get so much information they get scared or say fraud etc.

She’s always been accurate with me but I actually understand why people question her.  She’s spooky etc.  it’s natural to doubt.

Shame people have been conned so often or are naturally suspicious it makes us question the real ones.

Lol. She was literally caught on someone’s LinkedIn minutes before their reading. It’s not a conspiracy. She may have real gifts but she also has been caught googling clients. The threads that keep getting deleted because Matilda starts accounts on here and the threads get deleted as a result. She was also exposed on the SPS forum for self-promotion. I’m not saying she doesn’t have a gift. She very well may. I am saying she has been exposed for googling clients and trolling forums going back to at least 2015 or 2016. The admin on this forum blocked her last summer after tracking her IP address. Let’s not act like she has not been caught doing multiple unethical things. 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 04:06:47 AM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2020, 04:53:19 AM »

I remember hearing this on previous threads.
I think she does do it but I know she has a gift
Fortunately i haven’t been one of the folks where i could tell she looked up stuff about....she didn’t say anything referencing my online presence but i don’t discount she has for others

Lol. She was literally caught on someone’s LinkedIn minutes before their reading. It’s not a conspiracy. She may have real gifts but she also has been caught googling clients. The threads that keep getting deleted because Matilda starts accounts on here and the threads get deleted as a result. She was also exposed on the SPS forum for self-promotion. I’m not saying she doesn’t have a gift. She very well may. I am saying she has been exposed for googling clients and trolling forums going back to at least 2015 or 2016. The admin on this forum blocked her last summer after tracking her IP address. Let’s not act like she has not been caught doing multiple unethical things.