Author Topic: Matilda  (Read 27493 times)

Offline GoldenGirl75

Matilda
« on: June 22, 2020, 03:17:32 AM »
Any updates on her?

I've had 3 reads with her over the course of a year and although she's made some predictions that have not happened, there were definitely some things that happened to make me think she has a gift.

Things she got correct:

She eerily connected to someone who was a friend of my cousin. She told me how this person was related to me and how this person passed. At the time, I didn't connect who she was describing bc I haven't thought about this person in a long time. But about a day later, I realized who she was talking about.

She correctly assessed how I've been feeling over the past year and how I felt at the time of the reading

I asked about an old friend that I had been out of touch with and what she saw. She said this person wants to come back into my life but that I would have to be the one to reach out. She also mentioned other personal specifics. She said she sees this person traveling a lot. Once I got in touch with my friend I found out that this was true and this person has to do a lot of travel for work.

correct about how I would be feeling this month (as soon as she said how I would be feeling in June, a thought popped into my mind of the reason why I may be feeling that way)...turns out that's the exact reason why I feel that way this month

Things she got incorrect:
I asked when I would be moving and the dates she gave me were incorrect. I haven't been able to move yet.

Wrong about future career opportunities..but I feel like maybe it was bc I told her too much and she was going off of what I was telling her

Wrong about future men I would meet and date

Offline sexyp

Re: Matilda
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 05:34:03 AM »
she seems to have been wrong on a lot for you. i am not trying to be rude but why do you say she has a gift when she really got a few things right and got wrong the stuff that matters like love and career? please don't be offended as I have read with her twice and she was a total fail for me

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 05:48:30 AM »
Ill update -

She's gotten 2 Jobs right - including the timing (this was huge because I was laid off for 7 months - she even got the industry right and how I would be doing slightly something diff than before but in the same industry)..the 2nd job was the promotion - she saw Id move from Contract to Perm.

She has picked up on most of the random dudes in my life and the got the outcome correct, she predicted this guy that I would dealing with at work. The only thing she got wrong was that we would be in a relationship. Technically we are in a working relationship with romantic attraction. But everyone got that wrong, Cookie, Kisha, everyone thought I would be in a relationship with this dude so I dont fault just her. She has gotten little specifics right - like when the guy and I would have a significant conversation (timing) and when we would exchange numbers, etc. For the most part she has been right for me. But it just comes down to the connection like it always does. She told me the dude I was dealing with wouldnt make a big deal of my Birthday - (and he didnt - just said Happy Birthday) but Cookie made it all seem like he was going to give me gifts and things (SMH COOKIE UGH) anyway...I think she is one of the more realistic readers like Kisha...she doesnt do fairytales.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 11:35:55 AM »
I was about to ask for updates.

She got my situation correct and outcome correct.

She did get some work stuff for me at the time I thought she was talking rubbish.  I’m a teacher and she told me I’d get a new job and it would mean I’d work from home.  I was teaching on line most of the time from March til last week.

But her timing was half tight half wrong.

My new job was supposed to be
Last year.  Didn’t happen until February.

My new bloke was January happened much later

She is good medium
Brought in my brother in law

She’s not the best I’ve read with. But nowhere near as bad as others

Still got about 5 predictions to go so I’ll update if/when they happen

Offline GoldenGirl75

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2020, 02:29:53 PM »
she seems to have been wrong on a lot for you. i am not trying to be rude but why do you say she has a gift when she really got a few things right and got wrong the stuff that matters like love and career? please don't be offended as I have read with her twice and she was a total fail for me

Personally, I don't think she got a lot wrong bc the parts that she got wrong that I mentioned for "love" and "career" were just a small part of the reading...she got other "love" related things correct like when she talked about my past relationships and one person in particular. I also don't just judge a reading based on pure predictions and it if it comes to pass, I also see if their assessment of past and current is correct too.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2020, 02:06:26 AM »

I think you’re right.  She’s got a knack of picking up stuff we can’t know at the time.  But when I find out later she’s always right about it. 

I think she’s honest. A few others I spoke to who read with her she told them they should stop hanging on for a poi and she was right. 

Personally, I don't think she got a lot wrong bc the parts that she got wrong that I mentioned for "love" and "career" were just a small part of the reading...she got other "love" related things correct like when she talked about my past relationships and one person in particular. I also don't just judge a reading based on pure predictions and it if it comes to pass, I also see if their assessment of past and current is correct too.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2020, 01:39:12 PM »
I have a reading scheduled for 1AM my time and wondering if she provides a general reading and specific questions after or if she only takes specific questions?

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2020, 03:40:03 PM »
whats her website?

Offline GoldenGirl75

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2020, 06:52:57 PM »
I have a reading scheduled for 1AM my time and wondering if she provides a general reading and specific questions after or if she only takes specific questions?

she normally sees what she picks up on her own then after you can ask to focus on a certain area or ask questions

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2020, 06:54:26 PM »
https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=17735770

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2020, 10:52:37 PM »
Hi --

Here's the transcript of the reading I had with Matilda on April -- nothing has come to life yet -- I'll update as it unfolds. I always wonder what readers say to other people -- to compare notes -- so here it is.

https://ihopethishelps.weebly.com/matilda.html

Hope it helps.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2020, 11:23:22 PM »
Hi --

Here's the transcript of the reading I had with Matilda on April -- nothing has come to life yet -- I'll update as it unfolds. I always wonder what readers say to other people -- to compare notes -- so here it is.

https://ihopethishelps.weebly.com/matilda.html

Hope it helps.

i have read your reading from matilda and I don't know what to say without offending people here. up until the last paragraph,she is asking you so many leading questions. the majority of the reading is her throwing stuff at you hoping something sticks. which she has done to me as well. the first 3 quarters of your reading sounds like such a cold read I am sorry. I don't hate her but she has been a complete fail for me and when I have gone back to my readings, she asks so many questions as she does the reading. she shotguns the whole reading. the only part I would say maybe was her being a psychic is the last prediction she gives about meeting someone through an acquaintance. if that does happen then please update us but everything up to that point feels like a lot of cold reading and psychology to me. you might know a Sarah but so do half the people in any English speaking country. I could be wrong so please don't be offended. and to the Matilda fans, please don't come for me. just my 2 cents

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2020, 01:47:10 AM »
Hi sexyP,

Thanks -- I agree with you... after I heard the recording in order to write down the transcript -- I felt that she asked way too many questions...

So I don't know -- I will certainly update as it all unfolds. I will be posting the transcripts of all my readings. So far I have done Yona's, Kisha's Lady P's, Stephanie Theresa, Syd Saeed, and Micah's. If anyone is interested in reading it you can check here: https://ihopethishelps.weebly.com/storefront.html

I takes a long time to listen and transcribe it -- But I will not only post the transcript, I will also add my review as it all unfolds.

I hope this helps someone....

:)

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2020, 02:04:46 AM »
Hi sexyP,

Thanks -- I agree with you... after I heard the recording in order to write down the transcript -- I felt that she asked way too many questions...

So I don't know -- I will certainly update as it all unfolds. I will be posting the transcripts of all my readings. So far I have done Yona's, Kisha's Lady P's, Stephanie Theresa, Syd Saeed, and Micah's. If anyone is interested in reading it you can check here: https://ihopethishelps.weebly.com/storefront.html

I takes a long time to listen and transcribe it -- But I will not only post the transcript, I will also add my review as it all unfolds.

It is always good to record the readings.   I like Matilda and have had several hits from her, but I get she words differently for some people.

I didnt find she asked lots of questions but she clarifies what she sees when she asks questions.  But that is how I heard it in my readings.

I have had readers ask me out and out the main thing and ask questions all along and they are cold readers. 

As I said, i like her, she has been good for me, but then I have had no luck with other big hitters on here.    Thank you for all your recordings and writ them out though, it is so cool to read them and compare.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2020, 07:47:51 AM »
Hi sexyP,

Thank you for sharing them. I will private message you mine and will highlight to you all the questions so that you see what I mean about the too many questions. she proceeds onto the next statement based on the answer you give her and she will switch it up and say it as a statement. then you will say No and then she will find a way to either doubleback or she might just say hold on to that it will mean something etc.  when I first read with her, I didn't notice it but again that reading was better than my second. the second was a trainwreck. Lovely woman and she reminds me of Yona a bit but I guess she doesn't work for me

anything