Author Topic: Joanne Salem  (Read 6459 times)

Offline jcooke

Joanne Salem
« on: June 22, 2020, 01:24:21 AM »
2019 was a very difficult year for me and like many people on here, I have talked to many psychics to try to find a hope that didn't exist at that point of my life.  I didn't know about this site back then and in addition to a few local psychics, I talked to a few highly rated psychics on Bob Olson's website, including Joanne Salem.  I really want to talk about my experiences with her here.

First of all, here is something about myself.  My ex husband and I decided to separate in 2017 and then I had a relationship with someone for about a year.  I broke up with that person in January 2019 and for some reason that relationship hurt me to the core - a lot worse than my divorce.  I was so emotionally broken last year and I started to talk to some local psychics and their fairy tale predictions gave me hopes for a few months and when I realized that they were just fake and none of their predictions came true, the disappointment destroyed me even further.  One day in October 2019 when I felt so desperate and emotionally broken, I found Joanne Salem's profile on Bob Olson's website and I arranged a call with her for the same day.  She was super nice and told me I was going through a long period of hard time because I had to "burn off some karma", but things will change later in 2020.  She told me I would meet three men in 2020 and told me about these three people in details.  I remember I was crying in my car in my company's parking lot when I was talking to her and I could feel that she was really trying to make me feel better.  However, I don't pay the psychics to tell me fairy tales, I didn't leave any comments back then, to any psychics that I have talked to.   I believe the only positive comment I should give is when their predictions have come true because that's the only reason why I spent money on talking to them.

I kept checking the comments that people gave Joanne because I wanted her predictions to come true so bad.  But the comments about her on this site were pretty bad.  During that time I also talked to numerous psychics and in retrospect I was just wasting money.  I called Joanne the second time three months after the first call and I lied that I called her for the first time.  Surprisingly she gave me the exact predictions - I would meet three people later in 2020 and she gave me details about these three men.  I could already tell that the first person she described was exactly like the person I dated after I separated with my ex husband.  She didn't say that he's my ex, but her description was exactly him.  Lo and behold, more than two months after the second call with Joanne, and after 14 months for no communication, that ex reached out to me to ask for reconciliation.  And we were back together for a couple of months.

Fast forward two months, which is now, I met the second person Joanne described.  Only a few percent of the population possesses the traits that Joanne described about him and I would say her prediction is down to a tee.  I honestly don't know if what she said led me to pick this person or if she is really so accurate (chicken or egg?) but bear it in mind, as I said, this person possesses something really rare, and I decided to leave a positive comment here that she truly deserves.

Now I am super excited because she said the third person is a gift from God!  I still haven't met him though.

I know why we all contact psychics - to try to buy hopes during the desperate moments.  I had very bad experiences with many of them but I honestly think Joanne Salem is a real deal.  I will update again when I finally meet the third man.

Offline Itsmylife

Re: Joanne Salem
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 10:32:07 PM »
I read with her in 2016. Nothing came true. I tried her because she’s not horribly pricey. But nothing she said ever panned out.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 07:55:09 AM »
For me she is the biggest fairy tale reader ever!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2020, 05:49:21 AM »
I remember her picking up like 2 important details about my situations that she couldnt have guessed. But she was overall wrong and not helpful.

Offline Tomato Jam

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2020, 06:30:49 PM »
I remember her picking up like 2 important details about my situations that she couldnt have guessed. But she was overall wrong and not helpful.
2019 was a very difficult year for me and like many people on here, I have talked to many psychics to try to find a hope that didn't exist at that point of my life.  I didn't know about this site back then and in addition to a few local psychics, I talked to a few highly rated psychics on Bob Olson's website, including Joanne Salem.  I really want to talk about my experiences with her here.

First of all, here is something about myself.  My ex husband and I decided to separate in 2017 and then I had a relationship with someone for about a year.  I broke up with that person in January 2019 and for some reason that relationship hurt me to the core - a lot worse than my divorce.  I was so emotionally broken last year and I started to talk to some local psychics and their fairy tale predictions gave me hopes for a few months and when I realized that they were just fake and none of their predictions came true, the disappointment destroyed me even further.  One day in October 2019 when I felt so desperate and emotionally broken, I found Joanne Salem's profile on Bob Olson's website and I arranged a call with her for the same day.  She was super nice and told me I was going through a long period of hard time because I had to "burn off some karma", but things will change later in 2020.  She told me I would meet three men in 2020 and told me about these three people in details.  I remember I was crying in my car in my company's parking lot when I was talking to her and I could feel that she was really trying to make me feel better.  However, I don't pay the psychics to tell me fairy tales, I didn't leave any comments back then, to any psychics that I have talked to.   I believe the only positive comment I should give is when their predictions have come true because that's the only reason why I spent money on talking to them.

I kept checking the comments that people gave Joanne because I wanted her predictions to come true so bad.  But the comments about her on this site were pretty bad.  During that time I also talked to numerous psychics and in retrospect I was just wasting money.  I called Joanne the second time three months after the first call and I lied that I called her for the first time.  Surprisingly she gave me the exact predictions - I would meet three people later in 2020 and she gave me details about these three men.  I could already tell that the first person she described was exactly like the person I dated after I separated with my ex husband.  She didn't say that he's my ex, but her description was exactly him.  Lo and behold, more than two months after the second call with Joanne, and after 14 months for no communication, that ex reached out to me to ask for reconciliation.  And we were back together for a couple of months.

Fast forward two months, which is now, I met the second person Joanne described.  Only a few percent of the population possesses the traits that Joanne described about him and I would say her prediction is down to a tee.  I honestly don't know if what she said led me to pick this person or if she is really so accurate (chicken or egg?) but bear it in mind, as I said, this person possesses something really rare, and I decided to leave a positive comment here that she truly deserves.

Now I am super excited because she said the third person is a gift from God!  I still haven't met him though.

I know why we all contact psychics - to try to buy hopes during the desperate moments.  I had very bad experiences with many of them but I honestly think Joanne Salem is a real deal.  I will update again when I finally meet the third man.

I’m glad this worked for you. For me, when I read with her she gave me a lot of fluff and nothing came to pass. Keep us posted.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2021, 09:29:58 PM »
Joanne Salem can be spot on at times; however, she can also be preachy, rude, and condescending in her delivery. And, she often tells her own life stories - no one is paying $5/minute to listen to a reader talk about themselves.

Offline gray2

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2021, 01:09:54 AM »
i read with her back in 2014. i liked her. she was very accurate in my situation and predictions.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2021, 04:24:15 AM »
I read with her last year after a lot of research and referrals, it was a big waste of time and money. She fed me some pat lines, didn't really answer any questions and made me feel like I had wasted her time calling. Never again!