Author Topic: Ruined my life  (Read 5913 times)

Offline Cancersun22

Ruined my life
« on: June 20, 2020, 11:03:47 PM »
Hey everyone.
I have been going to psychics for around 5 years. But more frequently for the past 2 years.
I can say, that I am delusional because of all these so called ''psychics'' my relationship have sadly been affected by this and I have hit rock bottom. I am now jealous, low self esteem, depressed and I have horrible anxiety + all the money I wasted on them. 

They have said things like that me and my boyfriend will break up (a year ago). that he wouls propose (last fall and some said this summer..) that I would get a job opportunity and that I would travel for work. NEVER HAPPEND. I just feel like I secretly believe them still (some of the predictions I am ''waiting on'') And it drives me insane. I feel Insane.

This have ruined my life.
I just keep crying, I feel like my relationship is over, like it's going down. Due to how much my brain have taken in and how delusional I have gotten. I just want to wake up from this night mare, I feel trapped and I don't know what to do anymore. I have even thought about taking my own life because I feel hopeless.

I have fed my brain with so many predictions and a lot of them have caused stress, worries and so on.

I now get super jealous, thinking that something bad will happen or that my boyfriend is bad or hiding things from me. Like I see him as a bad cruel person, in my dreams he cheats, i cheat, he breaks up with me, or he is just super cruel and flirts with other women and so on. I CAN'T ESCAPE IT EVEN WHILE I SLEEP. But he is the most caring loving guy.

And what I hate the most is probably how jealous I have become, how much I stare at what he stares at and how angry I get if he talks to a girl. It brings me down and It makes me feel like shit.

So, I don't understand why my brain keeps doing this to me!

I just feel super lost because, I don't know where to turn.
But I got to say that It's a real sad addiction and all these scammers are horrible.
I just don't wish this upon anyone else.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 11:14:22 PM by Cancersun22 »

Offline Realrealwater

Re: Ruined my life
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 12:03:09 AM »
I work with those with addictions.
Tell someone close to you and be very honest.
Try and block yourself - give up your access to these sites& money ( ask your credit card company to block psychic sites)
Get to the root - speak to your man about your fears
Therapy or support ( you can find that here)

Finally, make the decision everyday that you are going to do things differently - no more readings.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2020, 12:24:32 AM »

I am so sorry this is happening to you, to some extent many of us have been here and done this.

My advice is this, stop giving your power away to psychics and realise that only you can make the decisions for your future and your partner.

Never fall in love with what someone COULD be or offer, take what your BF offers you on face value and either you want that or you do not.

This is your life, nobody else's and if you continue to hand over your power to another force or psychic who does not live your life then you are going to feel out of control.

Stop ringing psychics, ring a hotline for help or someone you can talk to trust that you are not alone and that if your relationship fails it is because you made the decisions based on your needs not on what a psychic promised you could happen.

Take your power back and your control of your life.

The unhappiness we can all experience waiting for the fairytale to happen is what we need to stop, our fairytale is our own to write, nobody else is responsible for our own happiness.   

Hey everyone.
I have been going to psychics for around 5 years. But more frequently for the past 2 years.
I can say, that I am delusional because of all these so called ''psychics'' my relationship have sadly been affected by this and I have hit rock bottom. I am now jealous, low self esteem, depressed and I have horrible anxiety + all the money I wasted on them. 

They have said things like that me and my boyfriend will break up (a year ago). that he wouls propose (last fall and some said this summer..) that I would get a job opportunity and that I would travel for work. NEVER HAPPEND. I just feel like I secretly believe them still (some of the predictions I am ''waiting on'') And it drives me insane. I feel Insane.

I just keep crying, I feel like my relationship is over, like it's going down. Due to how much my brain have taken in and how delusional I have gotten. I just want to wake up from this night mare, I feel trapped and I don't know what to do anymore. I have even thought about taking my own life because I feel hopeless.

I have fed my brain with so many predictions and a lot of them have caused stress, worries and so on.

I now get super jealous, thinking that something bad will happen or that my boyfriend is bad or hiding things from me. Like I see him as a bad cruel person, in my dreams he cheats, i cheat, he breaks up with me, or he is just super cruel and flirts with other women and so on. I CAN'T ESCAPE IT EVEN WHILE I SLEEP. But he is the most caring loving guy.

And what I hate the most is probably how jealous I have become, how much I stare at what he stares at and how angry I get if he talks to a girl. It brings me down and It makes me feel like shit.

But I got to say that It's a real sad addiction and all these scammers are horrible.

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2020, 01:07:06 AM »
Well, the good news is that you have taken the first step by acknowledging the problem - Bravo!

The bad news is that you are blaming the psychics.  I get it - been there, done that.  Stop blaming them - take responsibility - you can do this!!! 

Remember, baby steps.  Start slowly. 

I have a new way of tricking myself out of calling.  When I feel like picking up the phone and spending a quick $25 to $50 I log onto my credit card account and make a payment in that amount.  It's working, my balance is finally starting to come down.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2020, 01:13:07 AM »

That is genius.

Well, the good news is that you have taken the first step by acknowledging the problem - Bravo!

The bad news is that you are blaming the psychics.  I get it - been there, done that.  Stop blaming them - take responsibility - you can do this!!! 

I have a new way of tricking myself out of calling.  When I feel like picking up the phone and spending a quick $25 to $50 I log onto my credit card account and make a payment in that amount.  It's working, my balance is finally starting to come down.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2020, 01:16:53 AM »

This is actually a brilliant idea! You could even make a list of things you need to buy but put off then each time you feel like getting a reading buy something off the list?

Also, you are not alone in this! everyone if not most people on this site have believed ‘predictions’ that have never/will never happen at some point- myself included. We’re all here for you :)

Offline jz507

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2020, 01:59:40 PM »
Hi, who on psychic source has predictions manifested for you? Did yona's predictions come true for you?

Offline tshine17

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2020, 03:04:45 PM »
I don’t have anything helpful to say, but I’m sending you so much love. I hope you get to the root of this and things turn around soon:

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2020, 07:46:41 PM »
Hey everyone.

[/quo

Hun, I have kind of been through this. I started seeing psychics over a break up. My self esteem was hit pretty hard, some of the predictions I took hope in the possibility they were right.

In fact, my self esteem has not really recovered. A lot of what happen and with the ex made me more anxious of a person. That anxiousness, ended up turning into weight gain.

I finally got fed up with it after seeing so many not come through.  It does happen. It has been some time since I have seen a psychic.

But can I say one thing, a person that is truly delusional cannot acknowledge or knows they are delusional.

You sound healthy, hun. You are being given delusions that are affecting you and you are seeing what is doing to you. Yes, it may seem you are delusional, but not quiet. You did not generate all this stuff on your own. So many influences to it.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2020, 08:31:43 PM »
No matter what a psychic says, one always needs to look at what is actually happening as opposed to what we really want to happen. You'll start to merge things that aren't really realistic and conflate what a reader tells you into things that are not really there or were never happening in the first place. If it's in relation to a relationship just ask the SO so you'll know the truth instead of wondering where you at. It's harder in the short term, but more meaningful in the long term.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2020, 09:26:05 PM »
HornetKick: Bullseye. Stellar advice.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2020, 10:05:17 PM »
No matter what a psychic says, one always needs to look at what is actually happening as opposed to what we really want to happen. You'll start to merge things that aren't really realistic and conflate what a reader tells you into things that are not really there or were never happening in the first place. If it's in relation to a relationship just ask the SO so you'll know the truth instead of wondering where you at. It's harder in the short term, but more meaningful in the long term.

GREAT ADVICE !!! I HOPE EVERYONE SEES THIS !!!

Offline Angel22

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2020, 12:41:34 AM »
So true! I suffered for a year due to this, trying to merge his actions with what the psychics were saying and making up things in my mind, contemplating about a lot of stuff rather than seeing things as they were and going with the present. Another advice i would like to give is and has been said many times here - to be in the moment. It is extremely tough to be in present but eventually that's the only truth. If he is not in your life, he is missed out on you, things might change in the future but you need to accept the current situation. I am still not over it completely but keeping this in mind really helps.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2020, 02:14:51 AM »

This is really important.    Psychics fill our heads with promises and fantasies and we go along with this.   I remember being totally obsessed with someone in my past and ringing psychics.  They told me that he was in love with me, he was going to want to have a relationship and I turned my life inside out and upside down to please him.   Only 2 people told me he was a waste of time and never going to give me anything, that he only wanted friendship.    Tha tis around 30 psychics I tried who all told me he was my guy and he was just shy, avoiding commitment, wanted space, nobody else in his life etc etc etc.  Even the so called big hitters had me thinking this guy loved me and I built this fantasy in my head and become so obsessed with him, more than I was before I actually called anyone.   On the face of it he was avoiding me, had said to others I was obsessed with him, had literally told me to stay away from him and what happened every psychic but 2 were right and they pointed out my low self esteem and that I was holding onto something I needed to let go of in order to be happy.    The guy and I lost contact years ago and I am embarrassed of the fool I made of myself because of psychics.  I now only take face value from people instead of making a fool of myself, I mean he was younger than me and although I am only in my 30's i twas still so shameful.   

Listen to yourself what you are being shown by someone and stop relying on others for your input, I am sure you would enjoy your life much more if you just lived with what was in front of you.

I mean the people I read with told me that this guy talked to others, I was raging with jealousy and my heart would palpate at the thought.

In reality if a man is talking to another - that other is welcome to them.   

So true! I suffered for a year due to this, trying to merge his actions with what the psychics were saying and making up things in my mind, contemplating about a lot of stuff rather than seeing things as they were and going with the present. Another advice i would like to give is and has been said many times here - to be in the moment. It is extremely tough to be in present but eventually that's the only truth. If he is not in your life, he is missed out on you, things might change in the future but you need to accept the current situation. I am still not over it completely but keeping this in mind really helps.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2020, 02:41:39 AM »
Oh man! I could not agree more. When he first stopped responding to my texts, I went through similar pain and trauma. I checked his social media and he was vacationing somewhere. I could not make sense of it and the psychics use to tell me that whatever you see on the social media is never the truth, fed fantasies to me that he is sorting his life, etc. I am still unable to understand how can someone live their life so peacefully by making someone go through all the pain. All the psychics told me the same he is shy, scared of commitment, etc all the bs..Literally I use to get palpitations when someone mentioned there is another woman, and also the anxiety, stress, fatigue due to the readings. It has been a year now, I am in a better position and no longer in that anxiety phase yet sometimes it bothers, hurts and I still do cry sometimes. I really feel absolutely no one should go through this in their life. I wish I never met him, although I learnt many lessons but at the end I feel it was too much to go through and wonder if I could have learnt my life lessons some other way. But it is what it is and there is no other choice than accepting the situation. The final realisation was that all answers are within and everything ultimately comes down to self-love.

This is really important.    Psychics fill our heads with promises and fantasies and we go along with this.   I remember being totally obsessed with someone in my past and ringing psychics.  They told me that he was in love with me, he was going to want to have a relationship and I turned my life inside out and upside down to please him.   Only 2 people told me he was a waste of time and never going to give me anything, that he only wanted friendship.    Tha tis around 30 psychics I tried who all told me he was my guy and he was just shy, avoiding commitment, wanted space, nobody else in his life etc etc etc.  Even the so called big hitters had me thinking this guy loved me and I built this fantasy in my head and become so obsessed with him, more than I was before I actually called anyone.   On the face of it he was avoiding me, had said to others I was obsessed with him, had literally told me to stay away from him and what happened every psychic but 2 were right and they pointed out my low self esteem and that I was holding onto something I needed to let go of in order to be happy.    The guy and I lost contact years ago and I am embarrassed of the fool I made of myself because of psychics.  I now only take face value from people instead of making a fool of myself, I mean he was younger than me and although I am only in my 30's i twas still so shameful.   

Listen to yourself what you are being shown by someone and stop relying on others for your input, I am sure you would enjoy your life much more if you just lived with what was in front of you.

I mean the people I read with told me that this guy talked to others, I was raging with jealousy and my heart would palpate at the thought.

In reality if a man is talking to another - that other is welcome to them.   

anything