Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 239518 times)

Offline wishfulthinker

Barbara4846
« on: February 24, 2012, 03:17:18 AM »
To Blessed & Waiting,
I want to thank you for recommending this woman.  There may be others on here that have spoken of her also. I had a really good reading with her this evening.  She's genuine, caring and extremely accurate.  I have found my reader.
She answered all of my questions and knew things she couldn't have quessed at.  I felt a real peace while I was speaking to her. :)  She does this thing where she talks about a number or location.  Some of it resonated now - she said to keep the other things in mind because it will mean something to me later.  She was very confident in her predictions for me.  Just wanted to share this experience with you guys.  I have had so many crappy readings in the past year and a half, it's crazy. 
Wish

Offline waiting4godot

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 04:18:26 AM »
Happy to hear about your good reading. As I said before, she did get some incredible details for me and she is very kind too. Some of her predictions that I could not believe did come to pass and it is true, she pulls out names of places and ages and amounts. One of the last call she said that she saw $20000 coming in for a friend of mine. And that was exactly what came in for that friend from an inheritance shortly afterwards. How and why she picked up that detail, who knows? It was not even relating to me personally...or influencing my life. I have many such examples with her .

blessed

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 04:47:54 AM »
@ wish..You will never find someone like her.She is the best and you are really so lucky to find her as your advisor!!!

Offline newgirl

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 07:39:57 AM »
Ohh yeah , even I had a reading with her today and boy I am more than glad. She was so quick that I had to say you know you are so fast in giving information, I am not able to grasp and then she slowed down. Said lot of things and gave me the nearest time frame of 3 weeks for something. I am waiting for it desperately and will update you guys on that.

Do you have her predictions getting to pass ??

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 10:01:26 PM »
Yes, I spoke to her in December and her prediitions have to come to pass for me. Now for me, when she says an age it's off by 10 years. She describes 43 year old and it was actually my (SM) who is 34. But other than that what she says actually happens in my case. I never have to tell her much and she does a good job for me. I have not used Keen since January, but she is one of my favorites. I have different psychics for different things. I have my (2) Store front Psychics, they work for the same shop so if one isn't there I use the other. They are cheap but I don't go but every quarter if that. I have my (3) on Keen. Barbara4846, Aries Intuition, and Sincerity and Raven from Contact Psychics for Empath work. It took a lot of trial and error, but whenever I need psychic advice which has been less and less they are who I would call. My days are gone of going on a binge, but BELIEVE me I know how it is!!

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 11:05:03 PM »
Gratitude -

I don't have any Barbara insight and I know we don't know each other but wanted to say I'm sorry for whatever you're dealing with. We have all been in your shoes. If all of the readers are saying the same thing maybe it's time to put the credit card and phone away.....tell us all about it if you want!! Maybe that will help,

xxoo
Big hugs

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 12:39:08 AM »
Gratitude

Most of us started calling psychics WAY too late in our SM disaster situations. It sounds like you are nipping this in the bud and hopefully won't make the same mistakes most of us made - unknowingly.

Hang in there. I'm sure this is just a little "blip". Can't wait to hear which psychics had their timing right  :)

PT

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 05:22:46 AM »
Gratitude

Most of us started calling psychics WAY too late in our SM disaster situations. It sounds like you are nipping this in the bud and hopefully won't make the same mistakes most of us made - unknowingly.

Hang in there. I'm sure this is just a little "blip". Can't wait to hear which psychics had their timing right  :)

PT

You are so RIGHT about that Positive Thoughts!!

Gratitude, This journey with psychic networks over the past 18 months to 2 years has been an expensive one, but I've picked up some lessons along the way. I've called psychics in the past, but it never was an everyday thing until Jan/Feb 2010 when an ended relationship turned into stalking ect... Then (SM) came into my life  and the ups and downs caused me to call more. I've spoke to a TON of psychics, I have notes from many of the sessions. I've thrown a lot away too though. One day it just clicked to not to call so much and believe it or not it has worked out and I'm focusing on me.

However I learned not to discredit a reader because she get's part of the prediction right but not all of it. For example I use to call SirCheo from keen. He has been 100% RIGHT ON TIMING for communication, however the conversation wouldn't necessarily go as he stated it would. The last time I called him was in December, he told me when a communication would occur and a face to face if I allow. Well turns out the communication occurred, but it was with another EX and not (SM) and also the other EX invited me on a date. I declined. So he nailed everything. Just the WRONG person.

I like Barbara for me she is great.
Nancy (Faery Lady) gave me a ton of dates for a lot of things, but none of them have occurred. So for me she didn't work, I'm glad she worked for you though. She reminds me of Tsara from Keen. She reads extrememly fast as if she is in a trance like state or something. She gives number sequences and if you are good in Math (lol) you can figure them out. She's a gifted reader, but I don't have the time to decipher codes, and she is extremely fast and at times hard to understand. Good luck to you, and your journey. I hope that you get some resolution soon.

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2012, 05:09:46 PM »
With all of the Barbara talk I decided to try her. I am truly *bedazzled* by how well she picked up on the past and present. Zodiac signs, where I live, kids, occupation challenges, etc. I called her for a general career reading and then asked a specific romantic question and I was super impressed with her information with both. Time will tell if the predictions happen and I hope they do because I really liked her and would love to make her my go-to reader. I liked her personality, she's quick and she is definitely psychic based on the specific information she gave me plus she uses tarot during her reading. She kept repeating a phrase when I asked about the romantic situation and she was DEAD ON and I didn't tell her ANYTHING.

So if I'm lucky at least some of what she told me will pan out because I also loved everything she told me. LOL. Of coarse it would be nice it the timing were closer but if anything happens close to what she said I will be thrilled.

PT

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 05:18:35 PM »
I have loved both of my readings with Barbara as well, but I do worry that she has given me a bit of a fairytale.  With that said, she has blown me away with SO MANY details I can confirm.  Something she did say would happen in a short period of time, did happen, so I've seen one of her predictions manifest.  (She said two people would split up in a short period of time, and they did).

I'm hopeful that she is right about the rest. 

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2012, 05:34:15 PM »
Synergy -

I thought of the fairy tale thing too. But I'm hoping that it's a good sign she got the past and present. I've never had a reader give me so many current details like that before. So I'm thinking I did connect with her. I do have 1 small prediction for this week so we'll see. Anything new with you?

PT

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2012, 06:07:40 PM »
PT,

That's the same reason I am hopeful, too. She really is accurate with regards to the past and present. 

Well, I haven't been posting much on the board lately because not much is happening.  I spoke with Chance last Monday after not having contact with him for a month.  We ran into each other, and we had a short conversation.  It wasn't anything mind blowing, and it actually sent me on another psychic binge since I was upset that nothing has progressed.  I do know that he is no longer with the ex, which happened just as soon as Barbara told me it would.  Many other readers told me it wouldn't last between them (Kisha, Debra, Lady Persephone, Aurora, LisaDianne, Nancy, and Denise Monique).

I have a lot of timeframe predictions coming up within the next two weeks. If anything happens (or doesn't), I'll be sure to update my tally.  I am very hopeful, but I do have moments where I am afraid that nothing will come to pass. 

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2012, 08:02:23 PM »

I have a lot of timeframe predictions coming up within the next two weeks. If anything happens (or doesn't), I'll be sure to update my tally.  I am very hopeful, but I do have moments where I am afraid that nothing will come to pass. 

Hi Synergy,
I have been reading your posts and I can relate to you when you say you have your moments.  I too feel the same though all my readers have said it will work out.  It is just so challenging to wait until something actually happens.  I have a few predictions coming up shortly so I will definitely update.  Take care, I hope it all works out for you.

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 01:05:33 AM »
does she usually come back on in the evenings im in her que now

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 01:26:47 AM »
Cheetah, she told me she is usually on in the afternoon but I am not sure if she does readings in the night.

anything