Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 241435 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #705 on: May 22, 2022, 11:43:51 PM »
Lolol

“ Remember that.”

Lol yeah she does say that.

Someone divorcing, money coming, legal issues.

She's been telling me marriage is coming not sure if that's been thrown out. She recently picked up that I am with a cancer man and she knew he had 3 kids. Prior to that she also asked who the doctor was around me but he hadn't come into my life yet.

Yeah I’m just going through everyone’s experiences with her and it seems like she tell people mostly the same things. Marriage (does everyone have to get married) legal issues (why is everyone in legal trouble?) 3 kids, money. In the past (I really only spoke to her a handful of times) when I told her that was incorrect she’d just tell me to remember it as though it has future relevance. Nice trick. Overall, I’m seeing she has a set structure of bulletpoints for everyone. Thumbs down on her, IMHO

I didn’t get any of those lines from her during any of my readings. I did get “remember that” but not any of the stock predictions you’re saying here. I do think she might overstate emotional / romantic connections but I don’t think she ever said marriage to me.

Several years ago she asked me who the teacher was. I didn’t know any teachers. Not in like my romantic life at all. Then she asked who was into numbers. That I was going to meet someone that had something to do with working with numbers.  Sure enough - three years later though- I am talking to / interested in / something might be happening with this man who was a teacher and has this thing with numbers. Like numbers are this almost ocd thing with him.

She picked up a lot of specific present things this time when I called her as well. The guy I asked about three years ago though - she never said anything about us getting together again and she was right. We didn’t. She didn’t say anything to me about marriage and love with that guy and she was right.

I dk. I think she uses like general interpretational phrases that are sometimes vague and can be applied in situations in a number of ways. She was the only one in 2020 that said someone was pregnant or was going to have a kid after I asked about another female and she was 100% correct. This was July 2020 and I'm not even sure the girl even knew she was pregnant at the time, the baby was born in March of 2021. She even added "well we can't really talk about pregnancy" .....so she gets some stuff but seems to also throw out some fluff.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 11:47:32 PM by Luckystar »

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #706 on: May 23, 2022, 11:29:19 AM »
I read with her on two poi and nothing came true for either. She was very nice though.

Offline starempress

« Reply #707 on: July 04, 2022, 02:57:20 AM »
I really really liked her, I had a reading with her today and she picked up his star sign she was only off by a few years on his age and she knew he had a daughter and a son with an ex wife.  Yes, she did mention that he was thinking about marriage but I can confirm that this is true because there have been hints coming from him.   Absolutely loved her and would use her again.   

She even picked up the issues he is facing and given me exact predictions in line with Yona and Mattie.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #708 on: July 06, 2022, 05:09:53 AM »
I really really liked her, I had a reading with her today and she picked up his star sign she was only off by a few years on his age and she knew he had a daughter and a son with an ex wife.  Yes, she did mention that he was thinking about marriage but I can confirm that this is true because there have been hints coming from him.   Absolutely loved her and would use her again.   

She even picked up the issues he is facing and given me exact predictions in line with Yona and Mattie.

wow, that's great! Did you ask for a general reading? or specific question?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #709 on: July 08, 2022, 11:33:05 PM »
She was right with a work prediction she made for me in April about something I had no clue was coming my way. She said in June I would have positive changes and more money with work. Sure enough in May I got a lead on something I really wanted and I started the new job in June with a pretty good raise.

Let’s hope she’s right on some of the love predictions. Fingers crossed!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #710 on: July 09, 2022, 02:04:07 PM »
Does she only read on Keen? I noticed she recently raised her rate.

I only know her on Keen.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #711 on: July 11, 2022, 02:18:41 AM »
So, she seems like a mixed bag based on this thread. How accurate has she been for anyone on career predictions?

Me! She predicted a promotion (or more like a step up) in my position that happened in April (timing was right), she also has been right on finance/money (I never ask specific questions I just let her read the cards)

She also saw me starting a biz this year before I even knew I would

I really really need to list out all the things she got right for me its crazy (specifics) I actually stopped calling Cookie (keen) since Ive been reading with her (why?) because I believe what she sees is clear and when it comes true its not mixed up or confusing like Cookie's predictions. Cookie's stuff has come true but it is based on what she "sees"and sometimes the interpretation is off  :o :P

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #712 on: July 11, 2022, 03:09:13 AM »
So, she seems like a mixed bag based on this thread. How accurate has she been for anyone on career predictions?

Me! She predicted a promotion (or more like a step up) in my position that happened in April (timing was right), she also has been right on finance/money (I never ask specific questions I just let her read the cards)

She also saw me starting a biz this year before I even knew I would

I really really need to list out all the things she got right for me its crazy (specifics) I actually stopped calling Cookie (keen) since Ive been reading with her (why?) because I believe what she sees is clear and when it comes true its not mixed up or confusing like Cookie's predictions. Cookie's stuff has come true but it is based on what she "sees"and sometimes the interpretation is off  :o :P
Since you just let her read what she sees, how do you start the call; do you give her an area of focus or even ask what she sees for you careerwise, finances, etc, so it's kind of general?

Offline starempress

« Reply #713 on: July 13, 2022, 05:18:37 AM »

wow, that's great! Did you ask for a general reading? or specific question?

Hey there, i asked for her to look at my relationship.... let her do her thing and towards the end asked a couple of questions, but it was 90% just her giving the reading.

Offline starempress

« Reply #714 on: July 24, 2022, 10:14:59 AM »
I am confused with Barbara now.  I read with her about 3 weeks ago, a VERY brief reading and she gave a specific prediction on a situation finally ending around November this year.  I called her again briefly 2 days ago for something else and asked about that topic again, and she said she saw absolutely no improvement at all, and that the situation would end in about 5-6 years time... This left me confused, so I brought up the last reading, and her saying she had predicted November, so why 5-6 years now? To which she replied that something serious will happen to cause serious changes/improvements in November, but that the situation would not end for another 5-6 years.  Is this normal?  Early in the reading she saw absolutely no improvement, and only when I mentioned why the prediction shifted from November to 5-6 years, the "no improvement at all" comment went out the window... has anyone else experience this with her?  Was her prediction with you correct?  Glad I have my 6 monthly Yona reading on monday.. she will give clarity!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 10:16:30 AM by starempress »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #715 on: August 02, 2022, 04:21:20 PM »
I am confused with Barbara now.  I read with her about 3 weeks ago, a VERY brief reading and she gave a specific prediction on a situation finally ending around November this year.  I called her again briefly 2 days ago for something else and asked about that topic again, and she said she saw absolutely no improvement at all, and that the situation would end in about 5-6 years time... This left me confused, so I brought up the last reading, and her saying she had predicted November, so why 5-6 years now? To which she replied that something serious will happen to cause serious changes/improvements in November, but that the situation would not end for another 5-6 years.  Is this normal?  Early in the reading she saw absolutely no improvement, and only when I mentioned why the prediction shifted from November to 5-6 years, the "no improvement at all" comment went out the window... has anyone else experience this with her?  Was her prediction with you correct?  Glad I have my 6 monthly Yona reading on monday.. she will give clarity!

You can't ask specifics with her IMO. It just has to be a general reading. If you let her know something specific i think she tries to appease or get inside your head. Her general readings are much much better i think. Just ask her to flip some cards and see what she gets for you in your life the next 3-6 months. This is what has worked for me with her.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #716 on: November 05, 2022, 12:49:07 AM »
Anyone have any updates on her? Good or bad

Offline artslove

« Reply #717 on: November 11, 2022, 11:45:22 PM »
Barbara was pretty spot on with predictions and mentioned that i'd be moving out in November (which was supposed to happen), but my boyfriend broke up with me because i needed more time. She said she saw a separation or a divorce (has mentioned it twice) and that he'd come back to me soon. I was thinking about calling her in a week because i ran out of funds the last time and didn't add more.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #718 on: March 25, 2023, 12:11:32 AM »
I'm not sure what to think of Barbara.  I like her though. She at times throws out specific things about poi, so seems she connects.  She has consistently said he will leave the wife. And at a distance she sees us "married", but no love.  She seemed confused about that. But our situation isn't the typical "love" relationship.  She said he wants to succeed with me. I asked so why ghost me.  "He carries burdens,  remember that."  She has mentioned several times about a guy around 48 or 50 coming in that doesn't want my money. There's a guy at the gym around that age that's been talking to me.  The last time I called her, she said poi was thinking about Ca or Fl (my parents live in Fl). This was with my new Keen account. I had called Cookie on my old account a couple months prior and she also said poi was thinking about Ca or Fl. I have read they both throw out states, so not sure if it was just a coincidence.  When I told Barbara that poi wanted to move back to his country with me, she blurted out do not go to another country with him. Do not trust him. (Interestingly, both Barbara and Astro Sarah saw islands and fishing. My poi is from an island country and was a fisherman). So she does pick up on things. Maybe they (Barbara and Cookie) were seeing his island and interpreted it as Florida or Ca?I may not know for several years if her predictions are correct.  And she knows "remember that" is her ism. I was saying I was old and she said "you're not old. I'm old....remember that", then chuckled.  Lol

Offline jackY

« Reply #719 on: March 25, 2023, 10:59:05 PM »
She was all over the place when I read with her. One of the things she said is  you'll be working for an oil company. I said that would never happen-not even close to the field I'm in. Then she said the building I'll be working in will be "by an oil company". Ummmm, okay. I've been completely remote for well over a decade. Yikes, man.

anything