Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Keen.com

Barbara4846

<< < (152/152)

Chitowngirl:

--- Quote from: KarinaR on March 01, 2024, 07:11:34 PM ---She flipped flopped for me multiple times. I called her out on it and she blocked me. She kept seeing us moving in together last June, didnt happen. Initially said there were no other women around him, later started saying he was seeing others. One of the readings she specifically told me my POI was going to florida to meet with someone and she saw the woman posting photos in a bathing suit and I would see it. My mom went to florida and posted herself in a bathing suit and put it on her facebook shortly after the reading. her favorite lines with me "he thinks about marriage" "he loves you, did he tell you that? He will remember that" "someone has legal problems." "Someone has 3 kids" "someone is divorced"

--- Quote from: sai07 on February 18, 2024, 02:56:20 AM ---Barbara picked up some immediate things for me about POI which were impressive. I think the couple things that were generic were “three kids” and “big money” lol. He doesn’t have three kids - though he does have kids.

But I think the larger predictions with the POI are pending and tbh I think my situation is not easy and I feel like it’s easy to say I will end up with POI but I’m not sure myself as there are lots of hurdles to overcome. Let’s see if her bigger predictions pan out over the summer. I have nothing short-term with her, the two bigger predictions would be around the summer.

She was pleasant overall and enjoyed my reading.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I think this woman throws spaghetti on the wall to see what sticks. She was nice and all and I only talked to her once, it was several months ago but she didn't really impress me and seemed to keep me on the line. I really hate it when they block it's like, "I wasn't going to go back to you anyway so whatever." But they can be so sensitive and defensive when someone calls them out. It's a shame.

jackY:
Oh, woman! I've said this a couple of times. My only and last reading with her was abysmal. She was literally just throwing shit against the wall to see what would stick-you will work for a law firm, uh-no-not my field. You will work in an oil business--uh, no--not my field. But you will work near an oil corporation-uh, no-I've been completely remote for 10 years. She should be ashamed.

--- Quote from: Chitowngirl on March 01, 2024, 07:25:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: KarinaR on March 01, 2024, 07:11:34 PM ---She flipped flopped for me multiple times. I called her out on it and she blocked me. She kept seeing us moving in together last June, didnt happen. Initially said there were no other women around him, later started saying he was seeing others. One of the readings she specifically told me my POI was going to florida to meet with someone and she saw the woman posting photos in a bathing suit and I would see it. My mom went to florida and posted herself in a bathing suit and put it on her facebook shortly after the reading. her favorite lines with me "he thinks about marriage" "he loves you, did he tell you that? He will remember that" "someone has legal problems." "Someone has 3 kids" "someone is divorced"

--- Quote from: sai07 on February 18, 2024, 02:56:20 AM ---Barbara picked up some immediate things for me about POI which were impressive. I think the couple things that were generic were “three kids” and “big money” lol. He doesn’t have three kids - though he does have kids.

But I think the larger predictions with the POI are pending and tbh I think my situation is not easy and I feel like it’s easy to say I will end up with POI but I’m not sure myself as there are lots of hurdles to overcome. Let’s see if her bigger predictions pan out over the summer. I have nothing short-term with her, the two bigger predictions would be around the summer.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I think this woman throws spaghetti on the wall to see what sticks. She was nice and all and I only talked to her once, it was several months ago but she didn't really impress me and seemed to keep me on the line. I really hate it when they block it's like, "I wasn't going to go back to you anyway so whatever." But they can be so sensitive and defensive when someone calls them out. It's a shame.

--- End quote ---

sai07:
For those that Barb worked for, curious as to if you found her timelines were bang on?

My last reading with her, she seemed off right from the start, seemed to be in not a great mood , maybe she had a bad day or wasn’t feeling well, the reading was scattered. I’m not going to pay attention to much that was said but where she was consistent on timing between readings - have you found she has been correct? For those whose predictions have come to pass?

dragonflyer:
This made me laugh, but so true. Agreed.

--- Quote from: Chitowngirl on March 01, 2024, 07:25:19 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

sai07:
Wanted to update. Small win for Barbara, said an ex would be back, and he is. She brought this up herself, unprompted. This is not my POI though.

Still waiting on larger prediction for June with POI that holds MUCH more weight. Not seeing any telling movement there so far. So jury is out still.

Anyways, thought I would share.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version