Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 241434 times)

Offline Mimi122020

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #720 on: March 27, 2023, 09:12:10 PM »
None of her predictions came to pass

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #721 on: April 04, 2023, 03:58:43 PM »
Her first reading was great. Nailed specific details she couldn’t have otherwise known. Subsequent readings have been all over the place and not as detailed. She seems to make things up to keep you adding time but not sure about her long term predictions just yet. Will update .

Offline Smt76

« Reply #722 on: May 10, 2023, 02:20:51 AM »
Hi, any updates on Barbara?  I’ve been trying to read with her for the last week but she has a very long waitlist. I’m #17, I didn’t realize she was so popular. Has she been accurate with outcomes?

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #723 on: May 24, 2023, 04:02:48 PM »
Hi, any updates on Barbara?  I’ve been trying to read with her for the last week but she has a very long waitlist. I’m #17, I didn’t realize she was so popular. Has she been accurate with outcomes?

I had about 5 predictions to come true within a month of speaking to her. It’s best to just let her talk for accuracy. That was my first time speaking to her.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #724 on: June 04, 2023, 11:29:43 PM »
I had my first (and so far only) reading with Barbara back in early/mid-April. Some of the random tidbits she mentioned did not make any sense.....BUT her "bigger" prediction did end up coming true, and she was spot on with the timing on it as well.

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #725 on: June 08, 2023, 09:04:32 PM »
I had my first (and so far only) reading with Barbara back in early/mid-April. Some of the random tidbits she mentioned did not make any sense.....BUT her "bigger" prediction did end up coming true, and she was spot on with the timing on it as well.

What was the timeline did she give you? And did you ask for a general reading ?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #726 on: June 08, 2023, 10:46:23 PM »

When I read with her my POI and I were going through something weird. He pulled back and communication was mehhh, so my main question was why he pulled back and when things would get back to normal. We had this reading in early/mid-April and she told me that communication/the situation with POI wouldn't improve for another month....meaning mid-May. Well....around the weekend of 5/13 my POI did reach out. Since then we've been chatting every day and things are back to normal. She also told me she'd see something more serious with him and I by the time August comes around.

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #727 on: June 09, 2023, 02:26:08 PM »

When I read with her my POI and I were going through something weird. He pulled back and communication was mehhh, so my main question was why he pulled back and when things would get back to normal. We had this reading in early/mid-April and she told me that communication/the situation with POI wouldn't improve for another month....meaning mid-May. Well....around the weekend of 5/13 my POI did reach out. Since then we've been chatting every day and things are back to normal. She also told me she'd see something more serious with him and I by the time August comes around.

Oh, wow. She was spot on… good luck! And thank you for responding!

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #728 on: July 28, 2023, 02:36:45 AM »

Hi Sydney! If you don’t mind, with August fast approaching I was wondering how is it looking like for you? Does August seem realistic?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #729 on: August 16, 2023, 06:28:49 AM »

Hi Sydney! If you don’t mind, with August fast approaching I was wondering how is it looking like for you? Does August seem realistic?

LMAO nope. Not even close. The POI and I did get closer but we’re definitely not exclusive….and I’m still dating other guys.

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #730 on: August 18, 2023, 02:38:00 AM »

LMAO nope. Not even close. The POI and I did get closer but we’re definitely not exclusive….and I’m still dating other guys.

Honestly, I heard her timelines can either be on point or extremely off. She said something would happen in June and it did but she mentioned another month in the same reading and I'm still waiting.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #731 on: November 03, 2023, 08:41:22 PM »
It's been months since I have logged in here but I did just get another reading with Barbara since she's gotten some things correct for me in the past. Anyone have any updates on her if you've read with her? Did anything she say come to fruition?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #732 on: November 03, 2023, 10:07:08 PM »
It's been months since I have logged in here but I did just get another reading with Barbara since she's gotten some things correct for me in the past. Anyone have any updates on her if you've read with her? Did anything she say come to fruition?

This isn’t super helpful but I just read with her for the first time a couple weeks ago. Too soon to tell for me. I enjoyed her but felt she may be a sugar coater and was kind of hard to get off the call with. I think she’s sweet and fun to talk to so I’d hate to think she did that intentionally but I don’t know since that’s the only time I read with her. I will let you know if what she told me comes to pass or doesn’t.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #733 on: November 04, 2023, 11:02:39 PM »

This isn’t super helpful but I just read with her for the first time a couple weeks ago. Too soon to tell for me. I enjoyed her but felt she may be a sugar coater and was kind of hard to get off the call with. I think she’s sweet and fun to talk to so I’d hate to think she did that intentionally but I don’t know since that’s the only time I read with her. I will let you know if what she told me comes to pass or doesn’t.

Sounds good. I will keep you posted as well. I should have some things to update within the next few months.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #734 on: November 12, 2023, 06:20:35 PM »
I read with barbara last night for the first time since 2019 and told her to just let whatever comes up come up.  I just dont know... She caught me off guard with some things she said but I realized later that anyone with access to client demographics(address, area code, DOB) could reasonably come up with these things if they were clever.  Maybe I am being unfair.. but I do wonder. Especially when she then flows into the classic "legal issues, something about someone with a baby, money coming your way crap."