Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 242393 times)

Offline starGazer

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #615 on: September 21, 2020, 12:27:57 AM »
Ugh finally some progression with my love life:

I was dating a guy this past spring that I was super into but we broke things off. We stayed friends but as these things tend to do, we just fizzled out. Communication slowly stopped by mid-June.
I've been reading with Barbara about monthly and I tend to just do a general read. This particular POI has been coming up in EVERY reading. She's been adamant he's coming back. She said I'd be surprised but happy.
Even back in June when I asked her about 3 guys, 1 being this POI, she was certain I'd end up with him. I read with her a week ago and I was asking for a career reading, POI still came through in the reading haha

We ended up talking last night. I called him because I was having an anxiety attack and honestly my fingers just went to his name on my phone and I figured I had nothing to lose. After talking about the issues that sparked the attack, he says "I don't know if this is the right time to bring this up but I miss you."
He admitted that he thinks about me all the time, and that he stepped back because he thought I deserved better. He acknowledged that he didn't put in as much effort as he should have. He hasn't dated or been with anyone else since me. Basically everything we always hope to hear from an ex lol

I was totally caught off guard like Barbara said. I had hoped this would happen but I had worked on letting him go and wasn't holding onto predictions about him. I even unfollowed/unfriended him everywhere so I wouldn't be reminded of him and so he wouldn't have access to what's going on in my life. I stopped asking about him specifically in any readings, and just focusing on my work and self development. I've been talking to different guys and dating.

I'm still pretty shocked about all this and while we aren't totally reconciled, Barbara was pretty certain about him specifically. I know a lot of psychics say an ex will come back making you hang on to false hope, but Barbara's told me they wouldn't when I've inquired about other exes so she's not fairytale.

Timing: in the June/July readings Barbara was getting August/September for something to happen. In the August reading, she was getting October but she thought it'd be September.

She has consistently predicted a new person coming in (consistent characteristics/description over several readings). I still haven't met him, so I'll keep you all posted if I do.

Wow nice!

I like Barbara...most of the stuff she picks up (outside of what she typically says to everyone) usually happens for me....like so random. I’m going to update (one day) all the stuff that she got right...including something that happened recently that was pretty big...

Oh btw...
I’m dating the guy she predicted would come in by July as she (and some others) said 😉

Congratulations on the new man!!!

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #616 on: September 26, 2020, 02:06:38 PM »
I read with her in regards to my POI and ex or soon to be ex-husband, it gets pretty tricky I feel like all the psychics I am going to are mixing energies. They have the same first name and same last name initial so I never know how to pull their energies apart or tell them apart other than Jessica Rae who described their looks down to eye color. So I told her their zodiac sign- Barbara said new beginning, conflict with partnership- delay (older)?, relationship with me learn more about him, interference from family. sees another girl Samantha around him Leo woman then later in the reading saw her as a Libra? known this girl before but he is not in love and it will end she wants more he doesn't... sees schooling around him - me grief and guarded he will date Samantha but then she sees us back together new beginning romantic relationship she saw numbers 28/29 for another guy around me, but then said Leo woman around ex hb? then back to POI young- not ready but he will contact me. me- saw California - major changes 5 years from now 2 children, then 29/35 again POI step up, older guy medical field.. POI jealous in love with me wants to be with me, marry me sooner - 30 own his own business - burdens ended, diff/conflict - Nov. (me) happiness married again 6 years... all in all I am so confused.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #617 on: September 26, 2020, 02:08:39 PM »
oh and POI afraid I am going to leave and it would break his heart if I did that, career is good for him and he can't stay away from me. but she sees an older man coming in and sweeping me off my feet. Which at this point I am ready for, I am exhausted.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #618 on: September 26, 2020, 10:31:25 PM »
I’ll need to update my hits with Barbara - had just another hit today (not big) but the guy she kept saying would come back just did today lol (as far as contact wise) wasn’t looking for the contact but she was spot on - hadn’t communicated with this person in 3 months

Offline Kaz

« Reply #619 on: September 27, 2020, 07:36:32 PM »
Does Barbara ever guess or is hesitant to say what she really sees? I ask this because on my general call with her she kept emphasizing an ex or someone from my past who I care a lot about returning because he cares about me too and we can potentially have a future together. This ex can be two people , the first is one I’m in communication with more often but it’s toxic and I have no interest in that and the second is one that’s currently angry at me for whatever reason. I have no interest in ex number 1 however, he’s more likely to return than ex number 2. I gave her ex number 2’s name when she asked for verification and then the call cut as I needed to add more minutes. After we reconnected she said “uhm , yes there can be a future there, it’s him.” Hmmmm, I liked my reading with her but I’m not convinced she picked up on the ex I want it to be.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #620 on: October 08, 2020, 11:34:36 AM »
Does she tell everyone that an ex is coming back? For those that have read with her for a long time, is she a fairytale reader? Does she mention marriage a lot too?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #621 on: October 08, 2020, 10:19:07 PM »
Does she tell everyone that an ex is coming back? For those that have read with her for a long time, is she a fairytale reader? Does she mention marriage a lot too?

Yeah she mentioned a lot that a man from the past is coming back and also a new guy and that i have to make a decision lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #622 on: October 08, 2020, 10:25:15 PM »

Hey Piggynose!

I do believe she tells everyone that - I think those are her "isms" lol...crazily enough 2 of my old POIs came back (but just with renewed interest, not to be with me or anything).

I really think she tells everyone the marriage thing unfortunately I have no idea why smh.

Even tho she does tell everoyne alot of the same things, the longer I was on the phone with her she did pick up stuff that actually happened - things that she tells everyone and things that weren specific to me.

She's a unique one - Remember that! lol

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #623 on: October 09, 2020, 01:09:23 AM »

Yeah she mentioned a lot that a man from the past is coming back and also a new guy and that i have to make a decision lol

lol she said the same thing to me!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #624 on: October 09, 2020, 01:12:13 AM »

Hey Piggynose!

I do believe she tells everyone that - I think those are her "isms" lol...crazily enough 2 of my old POIs came back (but just with renewed interest, not to be with me or anything).

I really think she tells everyone the marriage thing unfortunately I have no idea why smh.

Even tho she does tell everoyne alot of the same things, the longer I was on the phone with her she did pick up stuff that actually happened - things that she tells everyone and things that weren specific to me.

She's a unique one - Remember that! lol

Thanks Sparkle!!! Yeah my reading sounded too good to be true! I giggle inside every time she says that 😂

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #625 on: October 13, 2020, 01:46:58 PM »
Barbara was okay for me, but i just dont know if she will be super controlling with advice. like she said i shouldnt do this and that. i dont like this

What did she tell you to do/not to do? Maybe it was advice given based on the cards she was seeing?

Offline Nikkil11

« Reply #626 on: October 18, 2020, 04:30:37 PM »
Does anyone know if this reader is also Barbara Paulson-moore?

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #627 on: October 18, 2020, 06:13:25 PM »
Where can I find Barbara is she clairvoyant ? I don’t know about her platform sorry

Offline SarahM

« Reply #628 on: October 18, 2020, 07:23:44 PM »
Is Barbara a bigger picture/outcome sort of reader? Or is she more of an empath?

Offline Kaz

« Reply #629 on: October 18, 2020, 07:37:34 PM »
Where can I find Barbara is she clairvoyant ? I don’t know about her platform sorry

Keen, she’s usually on around 3pm CST

anything