Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 243179 times)

blessed

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2012, 09:15:24 PM »
@positivethoughts2...I just send you a PM.!

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2012, 09:46:10 PM »
I have Barbara prediction updates. I've read with her once and basically every single thing she told me has happened. An ex fully re-surfaced, I met a new guy who I'm starting to like and I got a new job. All within 2 months. During the reading I thought - NO WAY - fairy tale. This was a good lesson for me to just read with her once and let the reading "sit". If this helps anyone.................

I'm finally in her queue to read with her again and can't wait to see what she sees coming up.

I'm not Barbara. lol lol lol - had to add that in.

xxoo
PT

I really hope that $200k anually isn't a fairytale.  It would really solve a lot of problems for me...

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2012, 09:50:20 PM »
Amaranth - I can't verify the accuracy of her numbers because I didn't really get any. Maybe I will in this next reading - if I get in with her anytime soon. The other thing is, with the 2 guys, I don't think anything is going to amount to much with either but she was still right. Who knows

• Veterans
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2012, 10:26:07 PM »
I just looked it up. March 25th.

• Veterans
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2012, 10:29:24 PM »
And I wasn't patient - lol. I read with a few others since then but none of the readings compare with the accuracy of Barbara. I think we just connected that day.

behappyy

« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2012, 05:42:08 AM »
That's great news @PT :)

Offline hellonurse

« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2012, 09:51:53 PM »
I don't post here often, but I just had my first reading with Barbara and I can't comment on her future predictions but her knowledge of the present was pretty freaky. She knew my ex's age, knew he has a daughter, knew his daughters age, mentioned he's having issues with his daughters mother, mentioned Chicago (that's where his dtr's mother is from)....FREAKY! I mean seriously, how would she know that stuff. I've always thought that maybe keen readers read notes from each other, but I've never mentioned his daughter to any reader, much less her age!

As for her future predictions, like I said, can't comment on them since they haven't happened yet. But they aren't that far off, so if and when they do I'll be here to attest to them. I like her, I like her a lot. Definitely worth the wait.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 10:39:21 PM by hellonurse »

Offline newgirl

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2012, 03:46:33 AM »
Well, I called her 3 weeks back regarding a court date in June and asked how the things would go. She said she sees number 8 and dont know what does that mean. Later on, I could not attend that court date and had to get it postpone and the next date I got is for August - nothing before that. So, 8 was for August :D

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2012, 07:36:38 PM »
I'm in her que. we shall see :) any updates on her?

Offline oben

« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2012, 08:13:37 PM »
Is her queue like cookie?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2012, 04:27:11 PM »
I, was able to speak with her. I let her just read the cards before I asked any questions.

Said changes around me in October. Said in November a person comes back that I thought it was over with.

Money around me, next year will make a lot of money. Next March BIG money is around me. Will take a trip at the end of this year. Ask was I in school saw legal stuff around me. Said I will win a victory all of a sudden.

I asked about the guy
She said he was 39 (and he is lol, I know she throws that number out a lot)
said he was bitter about a old relationship, and that she saw a Scorpio around him.
he is very bitter and he is a Scorpio. Said he wants a new beginning, next month I will talk to him and I will be in a relationship with him.

(Sorry for the lack of sentence structure, I typed it directly from my notes. It's hard to write, talk, listen and ask questions at the same time, so I had to short hand it.)

Although she picked up on things correctly, I feel her final outcome is inaccurate. We shall see.

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2012, 02:38:58 AM »
The first time I read with Barbara she wow'd me with stating some facts that she pulled out of her hat that was true and a few I could hear her use tarot cards but the first she didn't.  Any experience with her being more accurate with or without the cards? 

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2012, 01:43:06 AM »
I decided to give Barbara a try today after reading her feedback here and on Keen. I hadn't had a reading in a while and haven't had a general reading in who knows when. Simply put, I was bored, had some funds left in my Keen account and was curious about Barbara. Normally I would wait until things happened/didn't happen to comment, but she said a few interesting things. She gave me the option to ask a question or to just read the cards. I asked for a general but to highlight my career. Here are a few interesting things from the reading:

- From the top said my career path is fated. I believe this whole heartedly. That's a whole other post.

- Said to forget career change by end of year; expect it in Feb/Mar. The industry I'm in goes quiet at year's end. There's a slim to none chance of me leaving my current position before 2012 is up.

- Said 'more money.' It looks like she says this a lot. Grain of salt with this one. Although I AM entry level... haha

- Picked up physical distance between my mom and I. Yep - 9 glorious hours. Told me this had helped our relationship, that I have a desire to keep distance. I do. It works best for us.

- Also picked up I'm very close to my dad, asked if my parents are divorced and was it because my dad cheated. They are, have been for years, and he did. She said they'd reconnect or talk and be in a good place, that dad regrets things. Both of them are happily remarried and have a cordial decent relationship with one another. I know for a fact my dad regrets losing my mom though - we've talked about it at length.

- Picked up that there's a lot of 'stuff' going on in my family right now. Oh boy is there. I DID NOT confirm she was right on this, just let her talk. Says will be resolved in November.

- Said to expect a relationship to develop in the first half of next year but I'd be guarded, also said to stop thinking men cheat because my dad did. Guilty as charged.

- Saw marriage for me by 30 (asked if I was 28 - I'm 26), also said that I was focused on my career right now but that ultimately, what I really want is to be a wife and mother - also right.

- Asked who was pre-law around me. One of my best friends is in law school. But she said later she kept seeing legal around me; again, this seems like something she says often. Another grain of salt.

- As we were ending the call she interrupted my goodbye/thanks to say 'you're going to have a great holiday season. You're worried about that. Don't be.' With the above mentioned family drama, I HAVE been worried about that.

I felt inclined to share. I felt she said a lot of things that were accurate to my situation but also said things that seem to come up a lot in her readings.

loops77

« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2012, 02:58:41 AM »
thanks for posting. I like barbara, but I would only use her to "take a peek" as you did. She's been right about some things, but I can tell that a lot of the stuff that she picks up is way into the future. I wouldnt use her to inquire about a specific situation/person in the here and now.

she does say more money, and a legal issue is around a lot. i take that with a grain of salt as well.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2012, 05:36:36 AM »
Thanks for sharing Sarah! She's always piqued my interest but have not read with her yet. :)

anything