Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 242497 times)

Offline Aaron0326

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #405 on: February 03, 2020, 03:33:58 AM »
Oh, I forgot to mention. She also mentioned something about legal issues, similar to other posts on here. Not really sure what it means or what to think of it?

She says that shit in every reading.  One of the reasons I’m not so taken with her

Word

When I read with barb back from 2011-2013 ish?
-said person had legal issues
-was said person in a previous marriage? That why there is distant

She never got timing down for me... so general... She was never specific with me

Yep lol.  Had that one before. 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #406 on: February 03, 2020, 04:36:45 AM »
Oh, I forgot to mention. She also mentioned something about legal issues, similar to other posts on here. Not really sure what it means or what to think of it?

She says that shit in every reading.  One of the reasons I’m not so taken with her

She's thrown out "legal issues" for me too, in the middle of my readings...nevertheless she was one of the few who accurately got predictions for me last year. Even in general, I've been reading with "psychics" for several years, and I'd still put her in my top five advisors.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 04:40:31 AM by Luckystar »

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #407 on: February 03, 2020, 05:19:00 AM »

She's thrown out "legal issues" for me too, in the middle of my readings...nevertheless she was one of the few who accurately got predictions for me last year. Even in general, I've been reading with "psychics" for several years, and I'd still put her in my top five advisors.

Maybe she has stock lines to fill time or something.  I dk.  I just know I’ve got a lot more nonsense than insight. You’re not the first person to have that experience though. 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #408 on: February 03, 2020, 04:44:25 PM »

That’s awesome! I mean I am kinda jealous she is a lot of people’s favorites and I look at my time during that time period with her like “what? “. I’m just curious how is this reader many ppl favorite? Is it timing? What else does she say? ...of course don’t answer if you don’t have to... just odd ... or interesting

All of the things that have come to pass were thrown out randomly, and i had a general reading with her. I posted when it happened but she made a prediction about my father which came true, and she also told me i was going to meet someone in finance and when i listened to the reading again after it happened she actually got his age correct as well. She made more predictions which i will post about if they come true or not (they are through August). I feel like most psychics get the random things, as soon as we ask about specifics it seems that their accuracy rate decreases.

Offline dollhousewelcome

« Reply #409 on: February 14, 2020, 05:28:13 AM »
So I'm a fan of Barbara, but looking at my notes...there are a lot of things that haven't manifested yet. I will give it more time.

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #410 on: February 14, 2020, 05:59:34 AM »
I had an initial call with Barbara and she told me my POI would come around in March / April.  A few weeks after our reading I noticed my POI running around with a third party.  Barbara said POI is still coming back and picked up Chicago.  I had a ticket booked to Chicago.  She told me to remember Chicago because it would be great, implying another POI may show up.

Well had a POI2 from the past hit me up about coming to Chicago for a show.  I was attending the show from out of state as well.  We both stayed together in a hotel, double beds and was platonic, and spent the weekend together.  Nothing romantic happened, but I had a good time.  Maybe she just saw two of us together and figured it would be romantic.  Who knows.

Waiting on main prediction with POI1 to occur in march.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #411 on: February 19, 2020, 07:02:00 PM »
I talked to Barbara this Sunday after a disastrous situation occurred and she made a positive prediction that i thought was not going to be correct.
I am waiting to see the outcome but as far as what she said was going to happen in the short term, it actually did happen.
She is one of my favorites.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #412 on: February 19, 2020, 07:26:07 PM »
I talked to Barbara this Sunday after a disastrous situation occurred and she made a positive prediction that i thought was not going to be correct.
I am waiting to see the outcome but as far as what she said was going to happen in the short term, it actually did happen.

was the short term prediction has an accurate timeframe or it was an outcome only ?
i read with her to check when will POI contact so she gave me timing which no sure if its going to happen

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #413 on: February 19, 2020, 07:33:10 PM »

was the short term prediction has an accurate timeframe or it was an outcome only ?
i read with her to check when will POI contact so she gave me timing which no sure if its going to happen

In my experience she’s not good with timeframes when you ask for specific question, I’ve talked to her several times and the only times she’s been accurate is when I ask for general reading

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #414 on: February 19, 2020, 08:20:05 PM »
Has she told anyone: It will be like one day all of a sudden he’s around you

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #415 on: February 19, 2020, 08:56:05 PM »

She said it would happen "very soon" and it was the next day

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #416 on: February 19, 2020, 08:57:28 PM »

In my experience she’s not good with timeframes when you ask for specific question, I’ve talked to her several times and the only times she’s been accurate is when I ask for general reading

Even though she's been good for me personally when I've asked questions, i do agree that it's probably a better idea to ask for a general reading

Offline artslove

« Reply #417 on: February 20, 2020, 10:41:09 PM »
I will say she’s pretty accurate because she mentioned a specific name... well, it turns out (I’m like 90% sure) that that name was accurate. She did say my SO and I will get back together, but I don’t know. Ahh. Freaking out.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #418 on: February 21, 2020, 06:10:55 PM »
She’s pretty accurate with me when I ask her for a general reading :)

Offline dollhousewelcome

« Reply #419 on: March 02, 2020, 02:39:09 AM »
I can definitely say when it came to her prediction for "love" for me, it hasn't happened. Looking back through my notes she said in 2019 that I would meet a man from Oct to the end of the year. Never happened. Also said someone was coming back into my life, that never happened either,