Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 239343 times)

blessed

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2012, 11:23:10 PM »
Barbara is not fake as a matter of fact she is the most ethical/real advisor on keen.!!!

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 12:09:31 AM »
blessed - thanks for the vote of confidence. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2012, 02:07:16 AM »
I don't know if there are many "older" customers of Barbara to verify this,  but I thinks that since her name has been coming up on this board, her queue is extra long...does anyone make appointments with her? She is one that I really trust and if I have an urgent question, it is now become very difficult to reach her.

blessed

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2012, 02:29:17 AM »
I am an older customer of barbara and she does not respond to appointments at all...I have tried this myself too but she only takes calls and not too many either!!

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2012, 02:29:29 AM »
she gave me a lot of info but it seemed like it wasnt for me has that happened to anyone else, but she did get like two things right

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2012, 11:26:11 PM »
I had a small prediction from Barbara this week and it JUST HAPPENED. PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Next one is by the end of next week. Fingers crossed.

xxoo
PT

Offline aquarian

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2012, 12:29:27 AM »
i talked to her about a month ago and for this year she told me to "remember" some random things and i had no idea wth she was talking about. and a couple of those things came up but i'm not sure if it was what she was referring to. anyway, the weird part was it ended up being related to my friend meeting someone and not me. who knows maybe this wasnt what she picked up and it has yet to manifest

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2012, 12:24:23 AM »
Barbara gave me random things to remember too.  So I can't say much about her yet because all the predictions are in the future still.  But she does have gifts.  I think that  if you want to try her out, 15 minutes is probably plenty.  I talked to her about job, finance, and relationship in less than 20 minutes.  I didn't even call for relationship but she picked up on  him and was super accurate about him.  She said things that I know can't fit the masses. She gave specific info.  She didn't give me info on what I was wearing either like she did with some but it doesn't matter.  I do believe she does have a gift.  She also gave me a big number for salary in a year from now so that I hope is true. I give her thumbs up because she made my mouth drop.  ;D

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2012, 10:32:11 PM »
I asked her about my house because I'm selling.  She said June - July.  I'll update when it passes.

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2012, 03:19:32 PM »
Hi behappyy- I just read your feedback and I had a reading with Barbara yesterday and some of the things you mentionned were similar to mine...not identical but very similar...the older guy around me she saw was 43 and not 39 like in your reading but I got the same 'I'll win a victory from the past, for the future' which I have no clue what it is but time will tell. I too will be married with 2 kids...oh and I also got the question if I had children.. There was also a woman around my ex but it is casual...although you got more details of how he will communicate with you which I did not get. All I was told is that he will be back but may leave again...will see what the outcome will be. Good luck with your situation and I wish everything turns out for the best for you :)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2012, 03:43:00 PM »
Hi behappyy!!  Welcome to the forum! 

Thank you so much for posting these detailed recaps.  I spoke with Barbara twice.  The first time she gave me so many amazing and accurate details.  I was in awe.  She did not say things similar to what you and funnygirl heard, so I guess that's promising.  I do already have children, though, so she did get that right with me.  I will say that the reason I have only called her one other time since that first call is because her outcome for me is SOOOO positive.  It's hard to believe. 

I must say that she did get one prediction correct.  She told me two people would split up soon after our conversation, and she was right.  I would love it if she was right about my outcome, but only time will tell.  My guy isn't even talking to me, so I can't confirm anything she told me about us yet. 

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2012, 06:34:04 PM »
Not to sound skeptic or offend anyone but barbara have told very similar things to me too.... like she said about age 39 that some one around me is 39 and has a daugher and that I ll have two kids... let me go through

shoots !!!! she asked the same question to me too " who has a child"??? no one of us have a child... my god!!! behappy and funnygirl our readings sound so similar!!!!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Barbara gave me such a positive outcome lasttime ... it wud suck if she is a fake!!!!!!!

Offline guesswho

« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2012, 06:56:31 PM »
Barbara asked me who has two kids around me.  Nobody that I know.  She told me to remember that.

Alright, here's what I think.  Many readers are talented and can make good predictions, but for whatever reason, they may add some stuff to each call that is very similar.  I don't know if it's coincidence or if it's to use up time, but I have found this with many readers.  I think they can be accurate on a lot of stuff during the readings, which is the meat of it, but then they add some garnishes and salad dressing that is on everyone else's dish.  Sorry.. I think I'm hungry.  lol

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2012, 07:14:31 PM »
No mention of children for me at all. Did mention a 40 year old man.
Picked up something that my bf is very protective about in his life.
Picked up my school is at a distance.

So I dont think it's the same for everyone.

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2012, 07:20:16 PM »
@Meil and Behappy thanks for sharing that... i was so sad to think that she might be a fake!!!! as such I am on the fence regarding psychic abilities and it wud suck if the hope is taken away from me  :(