Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 242403 times)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #285 on: September 19, 2019, 01:12:26 PM »
Many predictions have come to pass. She told me she saw a promotion coming up in the summer and it’s happening now. She even told me what the new salary would be and she was freaky accurate. Relationship stuff is harder but she basically been right. Sometimes she over states things based on the current energy - sometimes things change because of me. When my fiancé and I broke up she was the only one who said I may not want him back and that he would come crawling back. She was 100% right although when she told me that 5 months ago I said no way. Timing was off by 2 months but it all happened. I find when there has been no contact it’s very hard for the psychics but when the energy is fresh Barbara gets it - at least for me

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #286 on: September 19, 2019, 01:23:01 PM »
One other random Barbara story - she randomly said POI would call me out of the blue between 10-11AM or PM in a few weeks. That was about a month ago. He’s never called me (just text - we just started talking) and he called yesterday at 11:05AM. It’s her random stuff that blows me away.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #287 on: November 17, 2019, 04:48:39 PM »
Hey guys, I called Barbara a few times over the past year. Just for general outlook readings. During every reading she would always ask about a guy in my life with blue eyes and light hair and described the job field he worked in, gave his age range and said he would be divorced. nobody I knew fit that description and I have only been interested in guys with dark hair and dark eyes so I didn’t think much of what she said. But with every reading, all of them months apart, she would consistently bring up this guy. Well last night it hit me like a truck that this guy is now in my life! Exactly as described. I can’t say that everything she’s ever said in readings is 100% right, she often throws around random names, but this was a definite prediction that has come to pass and I’m shocked that she saw it so long before happening.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #288 on: November 19, 2019, 12:08:50 AM »
For people who have had luck with Barbara in the past, is she good when she makes predictions with timing? Over the summer I had called her (first time calling) to ask about someone in particular. Overall i think she was wrong about the outcome of a relationship i asked about however because she got specific things accurately i called her back a second time and asked for a general reading. I again was impressed with her specifics so just wanted to know if she is good with timing about things she sees on her own

Offline bstalling

« Reply #289 on: November 19, 2019, 12:30:25 AM »
her timing is on the low 20 percentile in accuracy. I've had shit she mentioned years back in 2013 happening early this year.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #290 on: November 19, 2019, 12:41:38 AM »
her timing is on the low 20 percentile in accuracy. I've had shit she mentioned years back in 2013 happening early this year.

Agree. I'm on the fence. Last year in August she told me I would reconnect with my POI in a month that ended in an "er"...September, October, etc. Didn't happen, but now I'm wondering if she was off on the year. LOL

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #291 on: November 19, 2019, 12:47:29 AM »
She made predictions for me on her own both love and career related that she said would take place before February so I'll know soon enough i guess :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #292 on: December 17, 2019, 04:51:46 PM »
Back to report that something Barbara predicted happened. In my general reading with her back in September, she told me that she saw money coming in around my father. She also said "Is he 60?" He is 60.
Anyway i just found out he inherited a property out of state and will be renting it out so it looks like that's accurate.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 04:53:23 PM by Luckystar »

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #293 on: December 23, 2019, 07:33:31 AM »
I read with her for the first time back in March, and all of the stuff she told me actually transpired. They were somewhat easy to predict relationship markers, like when we'd reconnect, the progression of how things would go, etc. she warned me of some hurdles, but assured me he's worth it. After a particularly difficult time with him, I decided to give her another shot (on the ever so notorious psychic binge haha) and I found her to be remarkably good this time! The one thing that blew me away (and I don't discount what you guys have stated about a ton of fillers, and her sort of talking a lot) is that she used the exact word that triggered the break up. He said something, and the way he described it came off so crass, it triggered me, perpetuated a fight, and then I ended up breaking up with him a week later (I did NOT want to, but he forced my hand, with his lack of perspective/accountability). she really nailed the complicated dynamics of what's going on, what drove this, and the way she outlined the reconcile (assured by her, and several others, that it will be 100% motivated by him and his efforts) seem quite plausible. I didn't give her any info, I literally just asked "what do you see upcoming between Danny and me" and I let her go off. the timeline she gave me is also reasonable, but I can't validate the prediction just yet, but I can tell you, given what happened, knowing him, and given the severity of things, it all seems realistic. the first prediction that she gave me, I can def. validate. I asked if he would be attending our xmas party for work and she said no, bc he's afraid that he can't control himself, he's worried about who ill be going with, and that he'll lay off social media for "a couple of days" following the event bc he's scared. well he finally popped online on IG two days later, but only for a small period of time.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #294 on: December 23, 2019, 06:44:47 PM »
I’ve read with Barbara a few times over the last few years and I still don’t know what to make of her.  There have been a few times I felt like she picked up on some unique things but she’s also been wrong on the big picture every time for me. I still feel inclined to call her for some reason though

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #295 on: December 28, 2019, 10:37:59 PM »
Just read with her for the first time. She picked up on some accurate details and even mentioned the state that my POI’s parents live in which was crazy accurate!

Her reading was quite positive but will have to see if predictions manifest. She pretty much just kept spitting random predictions and said “remember that” so I took notes lol :)

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #296 on: December 29, 2019, 04:55:26 AM »
Just read with her for the first time. She picked up on some accurate details and even mentioned the state that my POI’s parents live in which was crazy accurate!

Her reading was quite positive but will have to see if predictions manifest. She pretty much just kept spitting random predictions and said “remember that” so I took notes lol :)

Lol same! Remember that like after every prediction 😅

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #297 on: December 29, 2019, 04:59:22 AM »

Lol same! Remember that like after every prediction 😅

Haha yeah! I have a whole of scribbles that say “remember that” on them :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #298 on: January 01, 2020, 09:26:03 PM »
I read with Barbara for the third time the other day, and was again blown away. I just gave her the name of a new guy and she shuffled her cards and said he was struggling to get over his past and that his ex cheated on him. He literally had just talked to me about that last month and she even knew how long he had been together with her. She said, someone here is in finance and there is money in the family. He is actually the executive director of his finance company that he and his brothers operate. Crazy. She made a prediction that's for this month so I'll be back and update if she is right for the future. She has been really good for me.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #299 on: January 01, 2020, 11:10:17 PM »
6 months ago Barbara randomly told me I would be putting a lot of money into my car or buying a new one. I thought she was crazy and dismissed it. Dec 26th I'm on the highway and a minivan flung a tire that was in the road into my SUV busting out my grill radiator a.c. condenser and demolishing my hood. Other driver took off and I only have liability insurance. Cops won't even attempt to locate the responsible party from a partial plate number. I now have to spend 4k to fix my SUV or buy a new car. Shout out to Barbara but I would have liked a warning from any of the dozens of readers that I could potentially die in Dec. Thankfully my son and I are fine and the hood slowed the tire enough it didn't smash through the windshield and kill us. Blessed to be alive but FML. Called Barbara yesterday and she is seeing cohabitation with my bf and marriage. Maybe she's right again. Time will tell.

anything