Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Keen.com

Barbara4846

(1/152) > >>

wishfulthinker:
To Blessed & Waiting,
I want to thank you for recommending this woman.  There may be others on here that have spoken of her also. I had a really good reading with her this evening.  She's genuine, caring and extremely accurate.  I have found my reader.
She answered all of my questions and knew things she couldn't have quessed at.  I felt a real peace while I was speaking to her. :)  She does this thing where she talks about a number or location.  Some of it resonated now - she said to keep the other things in mind because it will mean something to me later.  She was very confident in her predictions for me.  Just wanted to share this experience with you guys.  I have had so many crappy readings in the past year and a half, it's crazy. 
Wish

waiting4godot:
Happy to hear about your good reading. As I said before, she did get some incredible details for me and she is very kind too. Some of her predictions that I could not believe did come to pass and it is true, she pulls out names of places and ages and amounts. One of the last call she said that she saw $20000 coming in for a friend of mine. And that was exactly what came in for that friend from an inheritance shortly afterwards. How and why she picked up that detail, who knows? It was not even relating to me personally...or influencing my life. I have many such examples with her .

blessed:
@ wish..You will never find someone like her.She is the best and you are really so lucky to find her as your advisor!!!

newgirl:
Ohh yeah , even I had a reading with her today and boy I am more than glad. She was so quick that I had to say you know you are so fast in giving information, I am not able to grasp and then she slowed down. Said lot of things and gave me the nearest time frame of 3 weeks for something. I am waiting for it desperately and will update you guys on that.

Do you have her predictions getting to pass ??

Highlyfavored2:
Yes, I spoke to her in December and her prediitions have to come to pass for me. Now for me, when she says an age it's off by 10 years. She describes 43 year old and it was actually my (SM) who is 34. But other than that what she says actually happens in my case. I never have to tell her much and she does a good job for me. I have not used Keen since January, but she is one of my favorites. I have different psychics for different things. I have my (2) Store front Psychics, they work for the same shop so if one isn't there I use the other. They are cheap but I don't go but every quarter if that. I have my (3) on Keen. Barbara4846, Aries Intuition, and Sincerity and Raven from Contact Psychics for Empath work. It took a lot of trial and error, but whenever I need psychic advice which has been less and less they are who I would call. My days are gone of going on a binge, but BELIEVE me I know how it is!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version