Author Topic: Julie The Phoenix Rising  (Read 4755 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Julie The Phoenix Rising
« on: June 18, 2020, 10:25:31 PM »
Has anyone read with her? I did see a post for her on here but it was from April 2019.

Read with her this morning, felt like she connected well (I ALWAYS meditate before I get a reading too BTW- This might be why I'm easy to read lol). Her time-frame and overall prediction fits my own intuition and other big psychics, but I am curious if anyone here has any recent experience with her? Good or bad!

« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 11:15:54 PM by serenejoy »

Offline SweetT

Re: Julie The Phoenix Rising
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 08:42:49 PM »
I've read with her before. Very blunt with her negative outcome then ends the conversation right after. I found her to be a very cold reader I haven't tried to talk to her again since.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2020, 10:27:35 PM »
Yes agree. Very cold reader

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2020, 10:55:03 PM »
I've read with her before. Very blunt with her negative outcome then ends the conversation right after. I found her to be a very cold reader I haven't tried to talk to her again since.

very cold reader as in she doesn't deliver bad news in a nice way or she is a scammer?

Offline SweetT

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2020, 03:26:10 AM »
I find it to negative and direct, then chat ends right after. I did not get much at all in the time I had before she cut it off. So you can't leave feedback. I wonder if she gets joy out of that.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2020, 04:03:24 AM »

very cold reader as in she doesn't deliver bad news in a nice way or she is a scammer?

1000%, that was my experience with her.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2020, 07:26:52 AM »
Rude and negative.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2020, 12:28:58 PM »
It's bizarre how our experiences with the same reader can be so different. Thank you everyone for your input! Sorry you wasted time and money on her/reading.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2020, 10:45:37 PM »
I wonder, does she tell others that POI doesn't want nothing with you and then end the chat after.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2020, 11:32:45 PM »
I wonder, does she tell others that POI doesn't want nothing with you and then end the chat after.

my reading with her was positive but it seems like when its negative she just hangs up

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2021, 04:41:55 AM »

Extremely rude! And, in my case, her negative prediction was wrong…thankfully

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2022, 05:12:08 PM »
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 08:40:46 PM by Mattsmom »

Offline Mimi122020

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2023, 09:11:59 PM »
She's TERRIBLE! Haha she acts like she's the real deal and that she doesn't sugar coat so she can give the impression that she's genuine.. but bullshit! I asked her whether my person is gonna reply to my text, she said sorry he won't reply and he isn't interested in reconnecting.. 3 hours after that reading he replied and was super sweet and happy we reconnected 😂😂😂 I really wish I can go back and add her a review for that trash reading

Offline Krullisepic

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2023, 03:38:15 PM »
She hung up on me and it was a horrible reading. Made me feel bad all day.