Author Topic: Psychic Diva vs Stephanie Theresa  (Read 5792 times)

Offline Realrealwater

Re: Psychic Diva vs Stephanie Theresa
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2020, 05:31:07 AM »
You cannnnnooootttttt tell me otherwise.
They are the same person..
Omg

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2020, 05:32:10 AM »
I don't think she ever had a thread under any of her previous shops actually.

Yeah, that's right. She had this one under her name, that started back in 2017.
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2155.msg42720.html#msg42720

The way you exposed her was so smooth.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2020, 05:44:32 AM »
Omg

OMG!!!! Mindblown

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2020, 06:17:17 AM »
Omg

I don't think so. JT said in the most recent PD thread and old thread that Anne was accurate with predictions and WD's whole repetitive rant is that future predictions with her don't happen. They might both think she's a scammer, but I don't think they're the same person.

Side note, two of PD's predictions have manifested for me and most of the rest of them I'll know by end of July. She's legit in my opinion.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2020, 09:08:56 AM »
I love it when people are really really confused......and they are thinking hard and putting 2 and 2 together but their brains are too small to even know that 2 +2 = 4  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You know? I have been told that I am Amour, Jesstess, Salvadoredalli, Sunshineblune and keep counting.....LOL
Some people really don't have grey matter in the brain....oh well, their problem, not mine.

It is simply hilarious to observe such stupidity and at the same time sad because a human with no brain is like a vegetable

You’re right - you should know how to spot those with no grey matter perfectly. My apologies.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2020, 09:15:31 AM »
Right again, giving Anne a run for her money.
Let us know when you have a fiverr page.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2020, 11:44:37 AM »
Sorry, Jesstess is so clearly NOT the dolphin who is also blueskyshining and sunshineblue. So we are all on the same page. I had doubts about Amour but they are not involved in this either. Jury is out on Salvatoredalli

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2020, 11:59:59 AM »
The thread you linked was created by ME in 2017.It discusses my experience with her, if I am not mistaken there are not any other reviews.
I am NOT wilddolphin/sunshineblue/blueskyshining etc etc. I only have one account. PD was accurate for me (not 100% but with major hits) BUT at that point I was not ready to hear this, I couldn't "digest it". I was given false hope by other readers and I decided to believe them because it was convenient and less painful. You can see who I was talking about in the thread. I have been doing therapy for around 2,5 years and I am not ashamed to say it, I was a joke back then! Not anymore! I am proud for me again.

In one of PD'S previous threads I have been called out from the above-mentioned user for dragging down PD in the 2017 post and I have acknowledged that I was in a shameful place back then but not anymore.I don't like deleting and editing my posts to make a better impression, this was part of me, I acknowledge it, I embrace it and I let it go without erasing it.

It is unfortunate that these have been deleted and I cannot prove myself. I know not many of you have been in such a desperate place like the one I was but maybe a few can understand.

The reason I assume yall are the same person is because of the weird paragraph rant with the bold red writing & just the same type of accusations.

I have been in a desperate state but that’s not what I was getting at.
If you say you’re not though....then you’re not. Only God knows.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2020, 12:50:06 PM »
It’s the internet. Loads of fake on this site.
Who is to know 100% ?
Looks suspect to me. That’s my opinion& I’m sticking to it.
Facts& this site is an oxymoron as far as I’m concerned.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2020, 12:54:18 PM »
Aw she thought she had a friend there....😂
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 01:01:25 PM by Realrealwater »

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2020, 04:03:43 PM »
The thread you linked was created by ME in 2017.It discusses my experience with her, if I am not mistaken there are not any other reviews.
I am NOT wilddolphin/sunshineblue/blueskyshining etc etc. I only have one account. PD was accurate for me (not 100% but with major hits) BUT at that point I was not ready to hear this, I couldn't "digest it". I was given false hope by other readers and I decided to believe them because it was convenient and less painful. You can see who I was talking about in the thread. I have been doing therapy for around 2,5 years and I am not ashamed to say it, I was a joke back then! Not anymore! I am proud for me again.

In one of PD'S previous threads I have been called out from the above-mentioned user for dragging down PD in the 2017 post and I have acknowledged that I was in a shameful place back then but not anymore.I don't like deleting and editing my posts to make a better impression, this was part of me, I acknowledge it, I embrace it and I let it go without erasing it.

It is unfortunate that these have been deleted and I cannot prove myself. I know not many of you have been in such a desperate place like the one I was but maybe a few can understand.

Hey Jess,

Thank you for opening up and sharing that very private part of your life with us, it shows vulnerability and humbleness to the situation and personal growth on your behalf. I read that old thread and my heart felt for you as I've been in a situation in the past where I felt like I was madly in love with someone who did not reciprocate. I'm happy you to seem to be in a better place now! I think for me I would be more upset with the readers who lead me on and didn't tell me the truth. 

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2020, 04:06:00 PM »

❤️❤️

anything