Author Topic: Lots of fake psychics on Bitwine..  (Read 11318 times)

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Lots of fake psychics on Bitwine..
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2020, 04:00:59 PM »
Bitwine has one of the easiest screening in the industry. I know, as I read (like, in the past) on bitwine. Its hard to find a good psychic anywhere, Id say 80% maybe even 90% are fake or cold readers making a quick buck. Thats why this forum exists I say.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 05:24:23 PM by jhuskindle »

Offline ferney456

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2020, 04:14:10 PM »
Ari, Angel readings and Leeloo- 100% not fake and have been accurate in the past many times

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2020, 07:16:13 AM »
I dont deny that there are some gifted ones.  But those on this list, I went in starting by asking my ex who had already cut off contacts with me for like 5 years, but those scams are saying he cares for me and will apologise very soon.  All are scripting and fairy tales.   Some people just like to argue some work for some and some dont...  oh come on,  if they are just saying these to 10000 people,  there must be one that they are correct,  and you are just the lucky one.

The problem with doing that of course, based on how they read is that you cannot lie to a reader.    I just got into tarot cards, I am trying to save my money (mostly)  and so I decided to give it a shot, they are fun but if a friend comes to me and says, hey, is my dad going to call me tonight and I look at the cards, I can only interpret them based on that question that was asked, if the friend is lying to me, such as there dad is dead for example and so they cannot call them, then that doesn't mean I am a fake at reading the cards, it means you gave me a false question.

for example, just now I grabbed a card in reponse to your post, will my ex come back...the cards say no and its going to be very painful...ok but you are saying this has happened 5 years ago, so my tarot is right, he isn't or didn't come back but was it emoytionally painful?      You might say, it's not going to be that because it happened 5 years ago and then I am fake in your eyes? 

So, I woudn't judge a reader on a lie you told, I'd tell them an honest situation and see if they can connect, just my opinion though, I am new to this and I am NOT in any way psychic, not even interested in that.   

pfizer

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2020, 08:34:53 AM »
I dont deny that there are some gifted ones.  But those on this list, I went in starting by asking my ex who had already cut off contacts with me for like 5 years, but those scams are saying he cares for me and will apologise very soon.  All are scripting and fairy tales.   Some people just like to argue some work for some and some dont...  oh come on,  if they are just saying these to 10000 people,  there must be one that they are correct,  and you are just the lucky one.

The problem with doing that of course, based on how they read is that you cannot lie to a reader.    I just got into tarot cards, I am trying to save my money (mostly)  and so I decided to give it a shot, they are fun but if a friend comes to me and says, hey, is my dad going to call me tonight and I look at the cards, I can only interpret them based on that question that was asked, if the friend is lying to me, such as there dad is dead for example and so they cannot call them, then that doesn't mean I am a fake at reading the cards, it means you gave me a false question.

for example, just now I grabbed a card in reponse to your post, will my ex come back...the cards say no and its going to be very painful...ok but you are saying this has happened 5 years ago, so my tarot is right, he isn't or didn't come back but was it emoytionally painful?      You might say, it's not going to be that because it happened 5 years ago and then I am fake in your eyes? 

So, I woudn't judge a reader on a lie you told, I'd tell them an honest situation and see if they can connect, just my opinion though, I am new to this and I am NOT in any way psychic, not even interested in that.   

@bow it's a good one. i completely agreed with u

Offline icexgb

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2020, 10:14:32 AM »
I never ask if my ex will come back or not.  I always ask if there is a future. It isn’t a lie, that I am interested in him and I still am, but he is just not my main focus and he had also cut off all contacts. This is just a fact, as in your honest situation.  It is not as extreme as expecting a dead person calling.  And your cards still tell you that he loves me?

This is a test for connection based on fact.   Some readers can tell that he is gone while some are saying he still loves me.  Do you still think they are genuine? well,  we all see things from different angles. I just wouldnt let them make some arrogant comments on my current POI and mess up my mind.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2020, 06:12:46 PM »
yucky.... when I read this, Bitwine is ripped off platform. How can they do this? STOP calling Bitwine psychics!!
only call the one you know that is real!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2020, 06:15:50 PM »
yucky.... when I read this, Bitwine is ripped off platform. How can they do this? STOP calling Bitwine psychics!!

Too funny. That is why they have another division, Purple Ocean. Aren't you calling these people Psychics too?

Offline Steven213

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2020, 06:18:53 PM »

Too funny. That is why they have another division, Purple Ocean. Aren't you calling these people Psychics too?

I do not think they do screening to any of their psychics. Very poor service and system also

Offline ferney456

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2020, 02:03:22 PM »

I do not think they do screening to any of their psychics. Very poor service and system also

I actually tried to check their system once to see how they let these losers sign up as readers. TBH I was very bored. I did a decent CV and I got rejected- they wanted to see real online presence on other platforms and reviews before considering- I guess someone could always lie and say they are so and so from another site how would they know

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2020, 06:39:11 PM »
unfortunately it's true. @ninancy you are right, more than 200 frauds. there are so, so so many fake readers on bitwine. i recognize a few that you mentioned as having given me copypaste readings over the timeframe that i have been unfortunately hooked on this.

then, what's worse is that even gifted readers on there can disagree on outcomes. and the ones who are even most highly regarded aren't always right. so i guess i am just trying to say that it is a shame for me to have spent $o much on it.

anything