Author Topic: Eli Casey  (Read 12089 times)

Offline springtime

Eli Casey
« on: February 24, 2012, 12:04:58 AM »
Has anyone read with ELi Casey and if so, what did you think?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Eli Casey
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 12:15:58 AM »
Eli Casey is kind of a jerk!  I don't want to attack him personally, but I called him for awhile last year when I was going through stuff with the ex.  He seemed to act like I was bothering him in some way.  He would essentially ask me what my problem was.  He would give me advice on how to behave to get a certain outcome, but he never truly gave me a prediction.  When I did take his advice, however, it wouldn't end up getting the result he would tell me it would.  I don't recommend this reader.

Have you read with him or are you thinking about doing so?  There are much better readers on Keen than him.  Sorry if this sounds like an angry post.  I just spent a lot of money on him, Mike Pace, and ClairvoyantNickyPower last year, and none of their predictions manifested. 

blessed

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 01:08:23 AM »
Big time fake..within three minutes of call I knew that this man was not real...I would call RAVEN11,barbara4846..those are very few ethical readers on keen.I also like  LOVELADY911(sherry).

Offline springtime

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 02:06:07 AM »
Thanks Ladies!  He gets such good feedback and I did have a reading from him but he basically just read the person I called about.  Not sure what to make of reading.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 02:08:54 AM »
this man is fake!!!fake and fake!!he gave me the same reading regarding two different guys

Offline unbeatable27

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 07:55:46 AM »
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! READS OUT A SCRIPT. ME AND MY FRIEND GOT THE SAME READING WITH SAME EXACT WORDS. ALSO HIS PREDICTIONS DID NOT PAN OUT.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 09:10:52 PM »
I agree with you on this man. He gave me the same reading twice on two men word for word after 2 months period

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! READS OUT A SCRIPT. ME AND MY FRIEND GOT THE SAME READING WITH SAME EXACT WORDS. ALSO HIS PREDICTIONS DID NOT PAN OUT.

Offline Zee

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 05:10:37 PM »
Awesome.  I believe I like this thread the most this week. Everyone is straight to the point, clear, concise and pretty much on the same wave length. I'll bold him on my avoid list.

Offline Metal5

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2014, 04:11:10 AM »
Has anyone read with ELi Casey and if so, what did you think?

I like Eli Casey a lot. Another one that's great on what is going on with the person in question. I recommend him. With all these psychics future predictions are different. I think prediction change due to good or bad communication, encounters etc.

Offline peppie

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2016, 12:11:28 PM »
Not real. Sorry, but very off.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 05:40:59 PM »
I don't think he is a psychic, he asked me to play little mind game with the person I am interested, so he will come forward...... :-\

ladya

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2017, 03:38:25 AM »
he is a fake lol. so is mike pace. along with bunch of those readers that are online 24 hours a day. i think they all read from the same script.

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2017, 07:35:21 PM »

Agreed 100%. I heard the same exact words every time I called for different people. I outright hung up on him in under a minute.

Offline chaosgirl

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2020, 11:36:23 PM »
HE IS THE WORST! Don't go to him - he is a complete fraud!

anything