Author Topic: Psychic Erika (Purple Ocean)  (Read 10525 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: Psychic Erika (Purple Ocean)
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2020, 02:38:08 AM »
different people, i learned this not too long ago lol

Offline devangk3

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2020, 01:15:49 AM »
Talking about her I guess

https://www.purplegarden.co/en/psychics/91-psychic-ericka

Offline massine

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2020, 05:14:54 PM »
I really liked her. She picked up on specifics around my situation, my POIs personality, and gave me a timeline so I shall keep you updated!

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2020, 05:18:07 PM »
She was never accurate for me.. I tried to put her 3 month forecast together but looking back nothing ever made sense.. I felt she was very negative too.. her cards kept telling her soulmate, soulmate but she elaborated saying that really doesn’t mean anything or you’ll be with him.. which I understand just how she came across struck me wrong, like a bitter woman..🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2020, 06:37:09 PM »
Do you know if she is good with time frames? My outcome ended up happening out of nowhere that no one predicted, but I am looking for someone who is good with time frames.  I think Goddess Erika is a bit much for me, but how is this other erika with time frames?

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2020, 09:53:31 PM »
I dont know what to think of her. She gave me positive prediction long before but I read with her twice and second time she said super similar thing with similar timeframe of within 3 months.

Her opening line was the same second time too. You both have strong connection. Anyone got similar opening line from her?  ???

Psychic Ericka not Goddess Ericka

Offline massine

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2020, 11:19:37 PM »
I dont know what to think of her. She gave me positive prediction long before but I read with her twice and second time she said super similar thing with similar timeframe of within 3 months.

Her opening line was the same second time too. You both have strong connection. Anyone got similar opening line from her?  ???

Psychic Ericka not Goddess Ericka

She told me my ex is still very attached to me, and he was when we were together, I believe he is but has other issues going on that need his attention. She didn't say *we* were attached, she said *he* is. And when we were together he was super clingy and would always want to be around me and begged me to stay the night constantly. He was very dependent on me and she picked that up

Offline massine

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2020, 11:21:19 PM »
Also can we please clarify if everyone talking about PSYCHIC ERICKA or PSYCHICGODDESSERIKA BC there is a big difference!! 😂

Offline Steven213

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2020, 07:53:44 AM »
so the name is Psychic Erika only? I can't found her on PO

Offline sagittariusbeliever12

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2020, 03:58:20 PM »
I had a reading with her recently! She typed really slow and wasn't really connecting to my situation at all. It was disappointing  >:(

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2020, 09:41:59 PM »
Read with her in early August about an issue with my husband who were separated at that time, she told me it would clear up within the next 2 months ( august into September), well its September and we’re back together as per her prediction. She didn’t give a bunch of detail, but she was spot on with the timing.

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2023, 05:38:54 AM »
Vague...not accurate I feel :(

anything