Author Topic: Psychic Erika (Purple Ocean)  (Read 10502 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Psychic Erika (Purple Ocean)
« on: June 16, 2020, 07:57:22 PM »
Ever since I got accepted here I've been digging up old videos from PO when my situation was totally different. At the time I was asking about another poi and getting quite a few readings from the advisors there. Today I scrolled alll the way to the bottom and found that I had in fact read with Psychic Erika (LOL  :P I totally forgot) back in June of 2017. My request was purely about my poi but randomly in the middle of the video she said she picked up on me having a huge change in residency in about 16 months where it could possibly take me outside of my home state..... well, at the time I had thought of moving but there were zero plans. Turns out about 20 months later I moved from Florida to North Carolina.

I thought that was cool and accurate of her! She was wrong on the love prediction although her response was the most down-to-earth and realistic. Just wanted to share when credit is due!

Offline devangk3

Re: Psychic Erika (Purple Ocean)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 08:06:21 PM »
She was completely wrong for me in everything...I did both career and love reading with her

Not to forget she is rude af..

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 08:35:50 PM »
She was completely wrong for me in everything...I did both career and love reading with her

How was she rude? And yeah, overall she got one thing right out of a lot of predictions she mentioned. Personally I would not read with her again either. At least not about love.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2020, 08:59:31 PM »
Shes been somewhat accurate with me, just not her interpretations, like her cards were right but her interpretations were wrong. She is REALLY influenced by having a boyfriend. I read with her frequently and every time she has a boyfriend the readings are positive and every time she doesnt they skew negative. Sometimes they are just REALLY negative view of the cards that turn out to manifest differently.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 09:02:01 PM »
Shes been somewhat accurate with me, just not her interpretations, like her cards were right but her interpretations were wrong. She is REALLY influenced by having a boyfriend. I read with her frequently and every time she has a boyfriend the readings are positive and every time she doesnt they skew negative. Sometimes they are just REALLY negative view of the cards that turn out to manifest differently.

Are you referring to goddess Erika, because I can see that totally being the case lol

Nice to finally see you back on the boards, too!! I’ve missed your input!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2020, 10:20:32 PM »

Are you referring to goddess Erika, because I can see that totally being the case lol

Nice to finally see you back on the boards, too!! I’ve missed your input!

Yes, goddess Erika, I realize now maybe Psychic Erika is a different one?!

Offline devangk3

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2020, 10:25:47 PM »
I am referring to goddess Erika

How was she rude? And yeah, overall she got one thing right out of a lot of predictions she mentioned. Personally I would not read with her again either. At least not about love.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2020, 10:28:07 PM »
I am referring to goddess Erika

I could do without both! LOL

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2020, 10:29:41 PM »
Oh good then YES thats the one. She can come off cold, especially when she doesnt have a boyfriend. It's true. I dont think she is intentionally rude, and has been accurate in some ways, but I stopped reading with her because her energy just veers so wildly, its never consistent, except for direct link to when her and her bf are together or not XD

Offline devangk3

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2020, 10:36:16 PM »
Oh good then YES thats the one. She can come off cold, especially when she doesnt have a boyfriend. It's true. I dont think she is intentionally rude, and has been accurate in some ways, but I stopped reading with her because her energy just veers so wildly, its never consistent, except for direct link to when her and her bf are together or not XD

yes you are right she flips, one reading she says something else other she changes...i would not recommend her

Oh Life!!! Tarot is a better reader

Offline marciamia

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2020, 10:44:31 PM »

She’s also the self-proclaimed celebrity reader for the “stars” 😂😂

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2020, 10:46:15 PM »

She’s also the self-proclaimed celebrity reader for the “stars” 😂😂

If she was, I think she would be booked up too much to go on PO!

Offline massine

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2020, 06:14:50 PM »
Psychic Ericka was good for me, not sure on Goddess Erika

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2020, 12:45:51 AM »
She has predicted a few things coming up in the next month
Will update

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2020, 02:09:33 AM »