Author Topic: Finally got approved! My readings  (Read 12968 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: Finally got approved! My readings
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2020, 02:09:04 PM »
That's the one, I like him though....but also looking forward his predictions

Same here! I liked his energy, felt that he picked up well on my situation too. His predictions are still pending as the time-frame has not yet passed but he definitely seems to be on point. I hope he's right!

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2020, 08:01:52 PM »
peaches and jackie tea and tarot gave me different answers to the same inquiry on the same day.  I watched them over.  From what I saw when I paid attention to the cards was that jTT was inaccurate in her reading.  Only time will tell.  No predictions based on time frame made or asked for.  Will keep updated.

I did really like both of these readers style honestly and their presentation was passionate and confident.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 01:25:23 AM by Kaliangel27 »

Offline massine

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2020, 12:44:36 AM »
Lol no it’s ok. I’m a card reader and knew right off the bat she had no ability, she reads basic cards and doesn’t even know how to interpret them sometimes.  Strange huh?  Nice lady I’ll give her that, accuracy slim to none.  Not for me.

Who from my list would you say has been the most accurate for you?

My predictions are all pending but I would say Jackie’s Tea and Tarot and Peaches.  They are both forward to the point nom sugar coaters.  They both had a similar outcome but it’s tough since Jackie doesn’t do timing.  I do want to say I think jewels is good at getting the situation but when someone says they can’t see third parties or do time frames that’s a direct right off.

She saw several third parties on both sides in my reading! Basically my POI likes the attention but misses me and I like the attention and just want a man to sweep me off my feet lol!! Lost a lot of weight since the breakup so I finally bought a mini skirt and I'm loving the attention because I'm not used to it so no apologies! :P

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2020, 12:29:47 PM »
Lol no it’s ok. I’m a card reader and knew right off the bat she had no ability, she reads basic cards and doesn’t even know how to interpret them sometimes.  Strange huh?  Nice lady I’ll give her that, accuracy slim to none.  Not for me.

Who from my list would you say has been the most accurate for you?

My predictions are all pending but I would say Jackie’s Tea and Tarot and Peaches.  They are both forward to the point nom sugar coaters.  They both had a similar outcome but it’s tough since Jackie doesn’t do timing.  I do want to say I think jewels is good at getting the situation but when someone says they can’t see third parties or do time frames that’s a direct right off.

She saw several third parties on both sides in my reading! Basically my POI likes the attention but misses me and I like the attention and just want a man to sweep me off my feet lol!! Lost a lot of weight since the breakup so I finally bought a mini skirt and I'm loving the attention because I'm not used to it so no apologies! :P

Haha, you go girl!

Offline aboveandbeyond

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2020, 04:40:11 AM »
Can you tell me what you thought of Spiritual Mind 411? I was so impressed when I had a read with her I’d never had a message chat conversation on the app like that, all I basically said was that I wanted to know about my exboyfriend then she just blurted out messages insanely fast.

But then I realized after she was probably using talk to text, not everything she said was totally accurate, mostly all of it very typical, stuff like that . Which bums me and is a big part I don’t like the live messaging I always walk away feeling so in awe and have a hard time ending the conversations.

Offline court1130

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2020, 08:53:30 PM »
Honestly, I read with with Stephanie Theresa thru Bitwine (before I knew she had a personal site) and she did all the talking. I just gave her the names/DOB's and she took off. I think she's the most accurate so far and I've read with MANY heavy hitters mentioned on this site. Carly Sacred is my favorite bar none on Purple Garden. She also picked up the same timelines as everyone else and her readings are consistently accurate. My first reading with her was excellent. I also only had to give her names and DOB (don't think she actually needs the date, but I gave them anyway). The things she pulled were incredible!; Specific to my situation and our individual personalities. She tuned into things barely anyone else was able to pick up on (one super specific issue) and I'm surprised shes not mentioned more on this forum. I know she's newer, but I have seen her becoming more popular because every time she logs in, she's busy straight away! I guess people are starting to take notice.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 08:56:53 PM by court1130 »

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2020, 03:24:54 AM »
What is Stephanie Theresa's personal site?

Offline court1130

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2020, 04:38:26 PM »
What is Stephanie Theresa's personal site?

https://stephanietheresa.com/
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 04:45:01 PM by court1130 »

Offline court1130

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2020, 04:50:55 PM »
Also, I just received a reading from Heather, a fellow forum member, and she was excellent. I mean, EXCELLENT. I gave her names and DOB and she was able to accurately pick up the length of the relationship between myself and POI and the length of time he and the new girlfriend have been dating. Her timeframes also align with others. She clearly has a gift and I would definitely recommend giving her a try. She has an Etsy shop and goes by the name MysticEnergyReadings:
https://etsy.me/2F8dwQw

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2020, 11:16:03 PM »
Also, I just received a reading from Heather, a fellow forum member, and she was excellent. I mean, EXCELLENT. I gave her names and DOB and she was able to accurately pick up the length of the relationship between myself and POI and the length of time he and the new girlfriend have been dating. Her timeframes also align with others. She clearly has a gift and I would definitely recommend giving her a try. She has an Etsy shop and goes by the name MysticEnergyReadings:
https://etsy.me/2F8dwQw

Awesome ! I have seen Heather post - will try her out

Offline court1130

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2020, 11:28:42 PM »
Awesome ! I have seen Heather post - will try her out

Let me know what you think!