Author Topic: All Psychics on Psychic Source!! (Complete Review)  (Read 31018 times)

Offline Daisy573

Re: All Psychics on Psychic Source!! (Complete Review)
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2020, 03:40:40 AM »
I know there are a small handful of good empaths on psychic source but my opinion is that most psychics on that site are not that good.  I have not spoken to all of them by any means but the ones I have spoken to were not all that impressive and just cost a lot.

I know Moira is a really good empath and good at reading present.  Its been years since I've spoken to her but I used to speak with her regularly about 14 years ago.  She's almost scary accurate with present and can almost seem to read minds and is a good remote viewer too however, none of her predictions have ever come true..not one.

Janax is also a good empath, not great with predictions tho.  Most of the readers who were good on PS are no longer on the site and havent been for a long time which is why I rarely if ever use it now. 

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2020, 10:10:35 PM »
I am like some others here - I have tempered my readings down altogether, only getting them about bimonthly at present.  I ONLY read on PS though.  But I agree that I've noticed the quality of PS in the last 1-2 years really TANK.

I am solidly an Anthony girl.  He's consistent with his prediction and has been since I first started reading with him three years ago.  I'm confident it will eventually come to pass, even though it has exceeded the time frame he originally predicted.

I used to read with Sammie but no longer.  I dumped her in April after she stumbled around in the dark during a 4-minute reading. 

In 2017 when I first read with her, she was crystal-clear and really knocked my socks off.  Most of what she told me in her 2017 predictions happened, and pretty close to the timeframe she predicted! 

But in 2018-2019-2020, her quality started to crumble - asking me to repeat my question, eating up valuable minutes of my time.  And her accuracy tanked, too.

For $8.75/minute, a caller should expect the advisor to be writing details down and getting it right the first time s/he listens.  And if s/he slips, promptly apologize, be humble about it.  Sammie has thrown it back at me like I am the problem, in a very subtle way.  I'm sorry Sammie that attitude just isn't going to fly with me, or anyone else.   :-[

I have heard in the past that PS pays out 40 cents a minute to their advisors, no matter what the "sticker price" is that they set..  I have noticed Sammie is on 40+ hrs/week where a lot like Anthony are more part-time.  A year ago, Anthony wrote an article saying he was in his 60's, maybe he's retired and does this on the side so he's not dependent on it for living like Sammie might be.

If PS expects their advisors to MAINTAIN top quality they need to pay them more appropriately and not take such a huge cut!  My two cents.   :P

Offline sharon

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2020, 05:30:48 PM »
My experience with PS:

Did not see anything, future predictions wrong

Vincent - wrong
Ricky - wrong
Seraphina - wrong

Saw a lot without asking questions, future predictions right

Angelica - right
Elijah - right

Eliza - as an empath
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 05:46:42 PM by sharon »

Offline canadiansnowwhite

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2021, 07:11:52 PM »
Mylie said she seen me and poi getting married but I
 Not in current contact with him
Cynthia is vague. Says my poi will reach out and say he misses me.
Angelica says my poi is hot and cold and doesn't see a commitment.
Hope says a reconnection in 8 months.
Arthur says my poi is emotionally shut down due to work money career .but doesn't feel my situation is dead in the water. He says poi will reach out of june.

Seraphina, christopher, arthur all say end of june for poi to reach out.

Ricky is supposed to be one of the top psychics o would like to try him once I see another psychic source promotion.

I thought I was the only one who got the hot and cold from Angelica....

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2022, 07:50:59 PM »
Just wanted to pass this along:

https://www.psychicsource.com/our-psychic/barbara-x7866

I never read with her but noticed this today.

She was one of the top-priced readers on the site, too!

May she rest in peace.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2022, 01:10:36 AM »
Just wanted to pass this along:

https://www.psychicsource.com/our-psychic/barbara-x7866

I never read with her but noticed this today.

She was one of the top-priced readers on the site, too!

May she rest in peace.

Oh wow. sad.  I had read with her before and didnt think she was the greatest reader unfortunately.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2022, 04:23:23 PM »
Rest in peace Barbara!

I personally never had a reading experience with her! Still sad and wish her family peace and compassion.

Offline jinnymay

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2022, 05:10:35 PM »
Hi all, I have tried basically all the psychics on psychic source and would like to share my thoughts and feedback. Most of my long term predictions are still pending so I can only choose which advisor is the best according to present situations.Basically, I asked the advisors my POI and my ex POI's thoughts and feelings. Before I started the reading, I always asked questions that I know the answers of to make sure they are connected. Hope that helps! :)

-picked up some things but mostly off when reading the present:
Rachelle: did not pick up a yes or no question
Sammie: wrong about my relationship status between my poi and I
Kimberle: all wrong...
Thalia: vague but picked up something
Susannah: picked up something but missed details
Magdalene: picked up something but missed details
Avery: wrong 
Michael: wrong about a yes or no question
Sasha: fairytale reader and prediction did not happen
Arthur: brutal and very very off
Delfina: picked up some thing but mostly off 
Ursula: will tell you the other person loves you, which is not true as we have not even talked yet...
Narnia: for me she is a fairytale teller as she will tell you the other person is distant because how strong the connection is with you
Carmaleena: wrong
Lily: picked up something but exaggerates and upbeats feelings
Cassandra: fairytale reader
Victoria: picked up most things but missed details
Bridgette: I used chat to read with her and I don't know why she could not pick up on anything
Fabiola: very very off
Rhiannon: picked up something but will tell you what she thinks instead what you ask for   
Grace: off
Anja: fairy tale reader, see marriage with the person I no longer am interested
Serenity: fairy tale reader
Carly: tell you it's soulmate connection and always have a future
Ginger: very off
Barbara: she did not pick up on anything...but will tell you you will end up in a long term committed relationship with whoever you asked
Seraphina: fairy tale reader 
Bonnie: wrong about a yes or no question 
Angelica: tell me the same thing about two guys I have asked
Constance: off
Rheda: random guessing and very off
Vincent: did not pick up on anything
Mylie: would tell me it's soulmate connection when I am no longer interested in that person
Nicholas: picked up most stuff but missed details
Juliette: missed most of the information 
Amanda: fairytale reader
Christopher: 50/50 hit or miss
Craig: not sure...
Kallie: off
Lucille: she is new and very off
Marlaina: very very off

-good at present but short term predictions did not come to pass
Sonata: contact prediction did not happen
Roxanne: very optimistic and calm, but predictions did not happen
Moira: contact prediction did not happen
Paige: contact prediction did not happen
Anthony: picked up most stuff but prediction did not happen
Therese: very kind but predictions did not happen
Eliza: she is very fast to tune in but predictions did not happen

-good at present and predictions pending:
Delia: she seems very honest and decent, gives me a negative outcome that is pending
Kittie: she is new and very honest as well, predictions pending
Merci: her timeline changes according to the number you pick but very good at present
Yana: she seems very negative, but spot on with reading current energy
Gabrielle: good at reading present but cannot give any predictions
Ricky: seems very nice but can go off topic...predictions pending
Kristine: very accurate in terms of yes or no questions...predictions pending
Bella Skype: take a long time to tune in and predictions pending...

I have been obsessed with psychics and have come to realize that you have so many pathways in your future and no psychics can see the whole picture so live in the present and enjoy your life! Hope you all have a great day ;D

I read a lot with PS. JenJen has too. Angelica and Rheda have really really picked up things well for me before, but in regards of POI not so much. Most of them were also wrong. I haven't read on the site since 2018 so some of the newer ones I have never tired. Honestly, Yana was the first one I ever read with on PS in 2017. I wish I had saved her chats, such a lovely lady and sadly she was a firm no on being with POI ever, said there would be very small communication but that he would suffer greatly without me. She also told me I would have a good life without him, a very loving and blessing life with adventure and travel. She also saw a long distance move (which is now in the works.)... I truly wish I had not been blocked from their site cause I would love to read with her again. I look back now and she was right, from the get go. I read with her I think twice about 6 months apart and she was firm on her original view.

Besides the move, was she right about the other positives that would happen for you without him? The loving and blessing life, adventure and travel?
[/quote

I have many experiences of talking to Yana and I will say she is one of the most talented psychics I have ever contacted. I have years of accurate predictions , from her some small and some very big. I referred my sisters who still talk to her now , a few other family members , and some of our friends. My friends say Bridgette is good too. My Mom says Rheda and Amanda are wonderful too. Honestly , in my opinion the best psychics that ever were there are Aina Jean (WOW)gone now, Yana, Caitlyn( Gone now), Paige(Gone now), Barbara (RIH) , Pixie, Eliza, John. They were all lower priced , but anyone who doesn't hand out fake predictions gets trashed on that site and sadly it seems this one too, among one other forum.

anything