Author Topic: Fivver - Genuine guidance  (Read 4896 times)

Offline JJC

Re: Fivver - Genuine guidance
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2020, 02:04:08 PM »
i was very tempted to try her but she is sooo expensive

Have you tried sweet orange reader? She does horary too, she is one of the few people who got timings right for me and more than once.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2020, 02:05:23 PM »
I’m so glad I listened to my gut with this one. She finally refunded me.

pfizer

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2020, 02:15:53 PM »

Have you tried sweet orange reader? She does horary too, she is one of the few people who got timings right for me and more than once.

i actually did try Orange at PO. ok i love PO they have that USD10 video thing; i love it lol
it's so cheap and readers i picked (and i like and i trusted) they delivered great details in 3 min.

Orange she gave few predictions (i went to her twice one about personal one about business) and i will only know it in few months. but i like her, very down to earth and very sincere and clear in her readings.

Offline JJC

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2020, 02:17:24 PM »

i actually did try Orange at PO. ok i love PO they have that USD10 video thing; i love it lol
it's so cheap and readers i picked (and i like and i trusted) they delivered great details in 3 min.

Orange she gave few predictions (i went to her twice one about personal one about business) and i will only know it in few months. but i like her, very down to earth and very sincere and clear in her readings.

For me she is the best when it comes to timing.

pfizer

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2020, 02:27:14 PM »
really??!! ok that is exciting
if any update i will let u know
oh maybe not share here publicly though

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2020, 09:33:21 PM »

Hey gotta ask about Sweet Orange, I had a contact prediction (bad news like she said) come in today so I know she isn;t fairytale but I am worried about her timing long term.  How has that been for you?

Offline texmex

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2020, 10:08:31 PM »
Wow, sounds like a half-ass effort is all you get w GG unless you drop a Benjamin. She was spot on accurate for me and the extra cash I dropped for tarot brought even more validation. In my case, her reading did align with PD and Leelo. Puzzling she hadn’t worked fir anyone else. My guess is you get a half ass effort unless u spend big bucks... Too bad. Horary was very detailed and very spot on.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 10:10:20 PM by texmex »

Offline maggie214

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2020, 04:05:32 PM »
I thought GG was so accurate because her reading was VERY negative and the person I asked about is so stubborn and hadn't reached out in 9 months - I was sure she was right.  She did not see a resolution or any contact - not ever honestly.  Well this person heard through the grapevine I was having health issues and reached out twice in a very kind manner last week.  I do not think we will be best buds again, but her negative reading left no room for even cordial convos.  I already posted in another thread that I am done with getting readings.  They are all getting it wrong with me and it's just not worth the money or anxiety to even mess with anymore.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2020, 07:15:57 PM »
I read with her in 2018, completely wrong

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2022, 02:36:28 PM »

anything