Author Topic: Fivver - Genuine guidance  (Read 4895 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Fivver - Genuine guidance
« on: June 12, 2020, 05:08:34 PM »
She's been brought up in other threads.  Figured we should give her her own.

Offline sexyp

Re: Fivver - Genuine guidance
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 06:24:12 AM »
what is her link?

Offline JJC

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 08:27:13 AM »
https://www.fiverr.com/genuineguidance?source=order_page_summary_seller_link

She gave me a very basic 5 cards reading, I would say it's about 50% right about past and present, she did not pick up our connection and the current dynamics, it was pretty much explanation the meaning of each card rather than connecting to me and my situation.
One of the future card was Star reversed, the top result in google: When reversed, the Star still bodes very well for love relationships, especially existing love relationships. However, there may be a stumbling block on one or both sides which will need to be resolved before the really excellent possibilities for the relationship can come shining through. And from her: when the Star is reversed in a love reading, it can show that there will be stumbling blocks on both sides that would need to be resolved before a relationship would have a chance of coming back.
I would not recommend her reading, it's not worth that money.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2020, 02:21:44 PM »
I would agree with JJC.  She didn’t give me any insight to my relationship didn’t pick up on anything. Read the cards and basically said we have and up and down relationship right now. She didn’t give me an outcome or really answer my question. I’ve read that other people like her...I just don’t think she connected to me or she’s not the kind of reader for me.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2020, 02:37:11 PM »
I agree $25 for a 5 card spread isn't that great.  Prediction is for later in the year so can't really rate on that. Wasn'tthe kind of read i would order again.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2020, 02:51:15 PM »
I ordered from her personal website and I am like this 👌🏽 close to filing a PayPal dispute because not only has she NOT offered to schedule a time, she had the nerve to ask me (at 2:30 in the morning, 17 hours after I purchased and messaged her asking if she was available while she was “online” mind you) if I was sure I wanted to order the chat reading as opposed to her $99 “marriage house” reading. She literally sent me this long ass email trying to be like “are you sure? Most people want to know about marriage in their chart and I would need to know this this and this.” To where I respond “I ordered the chat read.” Like wtf..... As a customer, I’m EXTREMELY disappointed in her attempt to try to swing me to buy a more expensive reading and her lack of customer service skills.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 02:53:11 PM by marciamia »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2020, 03:08:42 PM »
Yikes!  That would definitely leave a bad taste in my mouth.  Hope you get it resolved.

Offline texmex

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2020, 12:20:18 AM »
Gotta agree w Marcia. Though reading was very spot on and insightful I felt she was cold and very business like. It was like, “ you want to know x, y, and z?” That’s another $$ dollars! She’s good but all about the benjamins, too.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2020, 03:12:40 AM »
Gotta agree w Marcia. Though reading was very spot on and insightful I felt she was cold and very business like. It was like, “ you want to know x, y, and z?” That’s another $$ dollars! She’s good but all about the benjamins, too.

Hey tex, can I ask when you purchased your reading and how long after did you receive it?

Offline texmex

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2020, 02:20:17 AM »
Marcia-

Sorry I don’t recall details, but I can tell you I purchase horary astrological reading and added on a tarot to confirm the horary. Paid 105. Not cheap at all. As for timing: it was delivered within the allotted window of time. I think she had 3 days to get back and that’s when I received it.

Her reading was really nails in past and present category as I can obviously confirm it all. The level of detail from horary reading was really really strong. The tarot reading was good, too, because it surfaced that though most of the cards said marriage - like horary - there was one card that appeared that screamed professional help or counseling. This is 100% spot on based on logic and what is up in the relationship. There will be a high need for counseling before we can even get close to commitment.This is exactly the root cause of why relationship broke.

She was great as a reader but about the benjamins at he same time. LOL!

But she did deliver what she promised and on time.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2020, 06:04:26 AM »
Marcia-

Sorry I don’t recall details, but I can tell you I purchase horary astrological reading and added on a tarot to confirm the horary. Paid 105. Not cheap at all. As for timing: it was delivered within the allotted window of time. I think she had 3 days to get back and that’s when I received it.

Her reading was really nails in past and present category as I can obviously confirm it all. The level of detail from horary reading was really really strong. The tarot reading was good, too, because it surfaced that though most of the cards said marriage - like horary - there was one card that appeared that screamed professional help or counseling. This is 100% spot on based on logic and what is up in the relationship. There will be a high need for counseling before we can even get close to commitment.This is exactly the root cause of why relationship broke.

what is horary?

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2020, 04:11:44 PM »
Marcia-

what is horary?

Horary is using astrology to construct a natal chart for the question being asked like how a question being “born.” It’s a form of predictive astrology and not many astrologers are skilled in horary. Based on GG’s personal website, she appears to be skilled and has examples of horary questions and how it played out.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2020, 11:43:38 PM »
Received my reading, pretty different from PD. A mixture of negative and positive-ish. I give up now. Closed my keen account. Done with them. I guess we will wait and see who’s correct.

Offline JJC

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2020, 06:27:15 PM »
Received my reading, pretty different from PD. A mixture of negative and positive-ish. I give up now. Closed my keen account. Done with them. I guess we will wait and see who’s correct.

My reading done by GG is completely opposite to the one given by PD, can't speak on future but at least PD picked up what's going on while GG did not.

pfizer

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2020, 01:59:19 PM »
i was very tempted to try her but she is sooo expensive

anything