Author Topic: Card help please! (Clarifying cards)  (Read 5640 times)

Offline Fairydust123

Card help please! (Clarifying cards)
« on: June 11, 2020, 03:54:48 PM »
Hi!
So orginal question was "will poi break up with girl he is with (that he left me for) and come back to make things right with me, apologize?

He is a new reader and was just practicing!

Here was the read:

Im getting a very firm NO from spirit, while shuffling. He will not break up with the girl hes with BUT he could very well come back to you with an offer, meanwhile STILL being with the other chick on the side. Although he secretly regrets the things he did to you and hes ashamed, hes much much too proud to ever really show it. Im getting that they could already have a baby together or will, or maybe that the lady has a kid herself (she does, reader didnt know that). No he wont break up with her, but Yes he will contact you possibly by phone call as im seeing a phone in the cards. He has real genuine love for you, but hes very extremely toxic as he wants to come back and outright control, manipulate, and dominate you. Hes been spending his time feeling lonely at home, and so yes he will contact you. Maybe yall could be soulmates, but if yall are now is definitely NOT the time. I said yall might be soulmates bc at the end I got a card that just said "soulmates" and the lovers card, maybe he justthinks that... it very well seemed like an offer because on two cards there was a hand extended out towards you with some sort of treasure. Also him telling you something. I didnt ask if he loved the other girl but ill pull 3 cards real quick, and ill show you the cards this time and the ones your asking about...

Then he pulled these..
And said...
Yes, he very much loves the woman hes currently with although hes still dissapointed and a bit ashamed on what happened between yall. Possibly he cares about you as or almost as much, and hes thinking he can go back and forth between yall without yall noticing basically cheating.

Because I asked and i got "lovers" and "soulmate" I also felt it. hes not lying I saw in the cards he thought that yall are soulmates. Regardless, if he reaches out dont accept. If its meant to be itll be.

SO HIS WAS DIFFERENT THAN EVERY OTHER READ IVE GOTTEN.. this was the clarifying cards for if he loved her or me..

THOUGHTS?!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 04:46:08 PM by Fairydust123 »

Offline Jenjen

Re: Card help please! (Clarifying cards)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 07:49:25 PM »
Sound like a mess...not a straight answer. I am confused reading the answers given to you.
 Fairy dust I do not see any thing but circles.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 08:56:11 PM »
Me too!!!

And its so diff from all the other readings fam, friends, and on here!!

LOL!!!

Offline username1111

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 03:21:30 AM »
I not sure about the 3 bottom cards, neither what for / when they were drawn

But the top row:
4 of cups => missed opportunity, offer not coming, passing on an offer, not seizing an offer - That man on the card is not excited, self absorbed - not willing to take any action
king of swords => head over heart, being logical and cutting emotions out, being cold and detached but feeling that this is the right attitude to have
2 of pentacles => keeping busy and focusing on your own personal balance, potentially going back and forth between ideas, tasks and people
7 of swords => indirect / potentially deceitful communications / thoughts. Mind games. Escaping a situation - Getting away with something.

Don't wait on that guy. Wherever he is at at this time is not worth your attention and effort. You deserve better. My 2 cents

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 03:28:24 AM »
So... i think he flipped the energies...

Because he just reached out and asked to talk in person

And user what you just said, sounds like me

But yes

Offline username1111

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 05:23:57 AM »

But yes

7 of swords is a deceitful energy, so just be careful -there may be some manipulation / shady intentions here

Offline marciamia

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 01:19:36 PM »

But yes

Let us know how it goes.... interested to see what this is about and how it compares to your readings.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2020, 02:44:08 PM »
I dont think i will respond

Offline marciamia

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2020, 02:55:08 PM »
I dont think i will respond

Why’s that?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2020, 03:57:31 PM »
Because i think he still is with the other one lol

Offline marciamia

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2020, 04:17:27 PM »
Because i think he still is with the other one lol

So you’re getting readings on this guy, he reaches out and wants to meet up, but you’re going to ignore him? How are you ever going to know who was right if you don’t find out for yourself? Maybe I’m not following the why here.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2020, 04:23:29 PM »
Cause he is still with his gf, the readings said he wouldnt be!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2020, 04:29:02 PM »
I agree with Marcia

I got a lil queesy reading that first post ... if u have to ask if a man will leave his current relationship with a girl HE LEFT you for to “fix” things.... you should know the answer. U don’t need a psychic for that but Why want something that left u for another woman????🤔🤔🤔🤔...... why not move on too? Is there a shortage of men in your area? He could want to come back date the both of you ... if he does come back will you trust him ? Probably not . Ask yaself if that’s really what u want because you could be setting yourself up to be hurt again

Don’t mind me. I just hate when people are taken advantage of but more so chasing the hurt that left them in the first place

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2020, 04:30:33 PM »
Natasha, i agree!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2020, 04:37:33 PM »
Natasha, i agree!

But if u gonna read on the man how will u know what is his intent if u still wish to be with him ? How do u know who was right or wrong ?