Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 236091 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #510 on: February 11, 2019, 03:45:01 PM »
I read with her once based on the rave reviews. Huge letdown for me. In my experience I found her to be a master psychologist. Any little sliver of info you give her.... she uses it and builds on it and turns it into advice giving and not predictions. She will ask little questions and use the answers she gets. I found her to be more advice giver than psychic.

I agree 100%

I also agree. And some of her advice is anything but empowering. It's never a good idea to tell someone to play games to get someone to come around, which is what she told me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #511 on: February 11, 2019, 04:00:17 PM »
She also seems to tell "most" people that your POI will come around, just not now..which keeps people waiting around for worthless guys.  Just my opinion, and my personal experience with her.  She was sure I would end up with first POI, even though it was going to be challenging.  needless to say, it didn't happen, at all.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #512 on: February 11, 2019, 05:07:26 PM »
She also seems to tell "most" people that your POI will come around, just not now..which keeps people waiting around for worthless guys.  Just my opinion, and my personal experience with her.  She was sure I would end up with first POI, even though it was going to be challenging.  needless to say, it didn't happen, at all.

Well that stinks. Sorry to hear for you - and for me and for anyone else! :( I thought she was supposed to be one of those that was reliable :/

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #513 on: February 11, 2019, 05:12:23 PM »

Well that stinks. Sorry to hear for you - and for me and for anyone else! :( I thought she was supposed to be one of those that was reliable :/

I think she's considered a good empath, but since she doesn't do timing it's hard to know if her predictions are really accurate or not. "Yes he'll return to you" is great, but what if that's in 10 years? While I respect people who say listen I just can't do timing because it's too hard, it's of limited usefulness to me personally. But yes, she's considered a good empath.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #514 on: February 11, 2019, 05:24:12 PM »

I think she's considered a good empath, but since she doesn't do timing it's hard to know if her predictions are really accurate or not. "Yes he'll return to you" is great, but what if that's in 10 years? While I respect people who say listen I just can't do timing because it's too hard, it's of limited usefulness to me personally. But yes, she's considered a good empath.

Exactly...and I can tell you with 100% certainty that she can pick up certain emotions correctly but I think she embellishes and uses psychology (like someone else said) too much..I remember my first read with her, she wasn't sure on the outcome with POI at the time, but as I read with her more, she saw it happening..but it never did.  So I don't know if she really is good at predictions at all, she might just go based on the current energy. 

I don't think she's a fraud or anything, just bad a predictions and goes into advice mode too much.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #515 on: February 12, 2019, 04:33:48 AM »
I am in her queue to read for the first time. All the reviews are telling me I should save my money. I speak to several empaths but i am looking for predictions since feelings change on a daily basis

Offline diesha28

« Reply #516 on: February 12, 2019, 03:28:17 PM »
I am in her queue to read for the first time. All the reviews are telling me I should save my money. I speak to several empaths but i am looking for predictions since feelings change on a daily basis
Speak to her first before you make an opinion I read all these reviews and I spoke to her and she filled in all the blanks and gave me detail. I’m not thinking of predictions since life is always changing I think she is different for all people  keep in mind that everybody’s experiences are not the same and some of them are very accurate they get a lot of details to people and then sometimes they’re the ones where they can’t connect to and they won’t admit that so you know they ask a lot of questions or they’re very opinionated that’s all psychics that’s not just LP but she was very nice to me so good luck and I know other people that went with her and she was very spot on and accurate about the past and present so ppl I know she, LP, was right on the predictions when she said it would what happen or a lot later but I feel like Focusing on predictions does not work out for anyone including myself because when you’re focusing on something it doesn’t happen and it only happens when you’re not expecting it and things happen when they’re supposed to These people pick up on the current energy they don’t pick up on oh yeah situation can change from you know this minute to the next minute but  I hope she’s right she’s really good at giving advice too and she’s good at past and present God bless and good luck and what other empathy are you reading with

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #517 on: March 09, 2019, 05:17:42 AM »
Just read with her she picked up right off the bat that my POI and I work together. Pretty amazing! she picked up on his behavior and his behavior well however there is no prediction. I asked her what he feels she said he is very attracted to you he has a crush on you and he feels you are the woman he wants but there is something stopping him. She said he will move very slowly he might ask you to lunch or coffee but he is slow moving which sounds like him. But she stopped short of giving me any predictions so there you have it. She said he will break free of his hesitation or whatever is stopping his eventually. That was it

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #518 on: April 22, 2019, 04:22:25 AM »
Has anyone spoken to her lately ? I was going to book a reading but now feel like perhaps I should save my money.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #519 on: April 22, 2019, 05:35:31 AM »
Has anyone spoken to her lately ? I was going to book a reading but now feel like perhaps I should save my money.

Shes still as good as I experienced in my desperate years. You may have to call two or three times to focus on different areas on the same topic. I think she is the best reader for real outcomes in relationships....she gets into the inner world of all the people involved in a way that no other reader has.

Lovefash67

« Reply #520 on: April 22, 2019, 04:19:32 PM »
Bstalling! Is lady p good with predicting new relationships?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #521 on: April 22, 2019, 05:39:55 PM »
She's best with current, but there have been times where she has seen temporary men come into my life. She once predicted a nerdy professor that dresses preppy and commutes to Atlanta coming around and it happened 2 years later. This was a spontaneous prediction though, I didnt ask about anyone new coming along.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #522 on: April 22, 2019, 05:51:47 PM »
She's best with current, but there have been times where she has seen temporary men come into my life. She once predicted a nerdy professor that dresses preppy and commutes to Atlanta coming around and it happened 2 years later. This was a spontaneous prediction though, I didnt ask about anyone new coming along.

She's been good for me except with 3rd parties. She assumes all 3rd parties are romantic. She had me quite upset. The 3rd party ended up being my POI's ex wife. She meddles and is controlling, but there's zero romantic interest from him.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #523 on: April 24, 2019, 04:24:06 AM »

I think I am going to get a reading from her soon. I want her take on my situation with my bf. I wouldn't call her more than twice about the same person but she has ended up being pretty solid over the years.

Offline K88

« Reply #524 on: April 24, 2019, 11:21:27 PM »
ok I read with ladyp tonight to ask about the new job. After going after that she said the Leo ex is going to come back and I will get pregnant..also I will get an inheritance..she said in about a year to a year and a half that it will happen. The interesting thing is that she said I would be dating someone else at the time that would ask me to move in with him, but that all he is looking for is a "good luck charm".

Did anyone else get a pregnancy prediction from her?

I had a pregnancy prediction from her and at the time I  didn't believe it. I thought this lady is nuts and sure enough I got pregnant.

anything