Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 236099 times)

Offline diesha28

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #495 on: January 28, 2019, 04:53:58 AM »
Okay, because tomorrow is my birthday so I wanted to read with her I hope it goes well. When I scheduled it, it had my time zone, the earliest saying 1:00 pm gmt 5:00 for a half an hour reading so I chose that one. So I was wondering if she was going to call me when it’s 1:00 here on the east coast like I chose it on her calendar.

ladya

« Reply #496 on: January 28, 2019, 04:56:51 AM »
Okay, because tomorrow is my birthday so I wanted to read with her I hope it goes well. When I scheduled it, it had my time zone, the earliest saying 1:00 pm gmt 5:00 for a half an hour reading so I chose that one. So I was wondering if she was going to call me when it’s 1:00 here on the east coast like I chose it on her calendar.

happy birthday :)

Offline diesha28

« Reply #497 on: January 28, 2019, 05:11:25 AM »
Thank you!!

Offline seeker123

« Reply #498 on: January 28, 2019, 12:37:15 PM »

Happy Birthday and Good luck! Yes, she should call you at 1 pm. I was looking at the Early bird reading and the earliest she had was for 2 pm EST. I'm guessing you chose the regular 30 min reading, so 1 pm EST was available. Let us know how it went.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #499 on: January 28, 2019, 04:10:54 PM »
What kind of questions are appropriate to ask in a reading with Lady P or any empath for that matter?

Offline diesha28

« Reply #500 on: January 29, 2019, 01:13:25 AM »
It went good she picked up on the same stuff other readers I read with picked up and told me the same outcome and she said she’s not the best with time but she gave me a time and she said she reads peoples heads she’s doesn’t tell them stuff they want to hear she is honest she was very nice and positive I told her I’m going to just live my life and I hope it all works out and she gave me long distance on how many kids I’d have which is the same thing others told me too so yeah

Offline diesha28

« Reply #501 on: January 29, 2019, 06:50:34 PM »
I read with LP to yesterday for the first time, and she was very nice she did not elaborate fully on certain stuff, although I knew what she meant I feel, and I feel like we ran out of time because I had a lot to say and I wanted to call her so she can elaborate more, and something that happened earlier in the day she said will happen and she said she does not like giving predictions but something will happen to me soon that another reader too,  told me about a month ago would  occur, in a month .

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #502 on: February 01, 2019, 05:15:19 PM »
Hello. Has anyone had an email reading with Lady P? If so, how long did it take to get one back? I sent her one on Sunday night and I know she said 3 to 5 business days but today is Friday and I still haven’t received anything. Does she usually get it to you within that window?

Offline hope36

« Reply #503 on: February 08, 2019, 07:54:43 PM »
I read with Lady P first time today for 30min (scheduled on her personal website). I wasn't keen on predictions, since most of the folks here said she's a good empath, I mostly wanted to see what's going on with poi and what he is feeling because we have been out of contact for a good 5+ months now.
I hope whatever she said about poi and his feelings are correct - in her words, "he's missing you, loves you, he didn't like the way it ended either (he knows he is responsible for it), he's afraid that if he communicates he won't be able to resist you at all so he's blocking himself from it currently" etc.
It did feel more like a therapy session for my heart

She did come up with a prediction on her own, said something like "if I were to say what may happen - I feel your paths are going to cross again, he will communicate in the next 2-3-4 months". Overall outcome - she said she didn't know/its not determined yet

Future contact was predicted by few others too including Yona, a couple readers from CP - for July/Aug timeframe.

Here's hoping it pans out!

Offline diesha28

« Reply #504 on: February 09, 2019, 01:01:25 AM »
she told me the same thing but it was my fault and he is with someone else and she said he is keeping himself from me since i do push him away when he tries to make it right but we will cross paths I'm trying not to think of it cause i dont want to dwell in case it does not happen

Offline hope36

« Reply #505 on: February 09, 2019, 09:47:55 PM »
she told me the same thing but it was my fault and he is with someone else and she said he is keeping himself from me since i do push him away when he tries to make it right but we will cross paths I'm trying not to think of it cause i dont want to dwell in case it does not happen
Good luck hun!!

Offline diesha28

« Reply #506 on: February 09, 2019, 10:41:56 PM »
Good luck hun!!

Thank you, I’ll neee it. I’m half over it but I still care.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #507 on: February 11, 2019, 12:42:58 AM »
I read with her once based on the rave reviews. Huge letdown for me. In my experience I found her to be a master psychologist. Any little sliver of info you give her.... she uses it and builds on it and turns it into advice giving and not predictions. She will ask little questions and use the answers she gets. I found her to be more advice giver than psychic.

Sadly, I kinda agree. And I used to swear by her.

Offline diesha28

« Reply #508 on: February 11, 2019, 01:50:10 AM »
She gave me predictions and confirmations of past and present. I didn't give her much information but she knew detail, and others have said the same so everyone's story is different.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #509 on: February 11, 2019, 02:55:16 PM »
I read with her once based on the rave reviews. Huge letdown for me. In my experience I found her to be a master psychologist. Any little sliver of info you give her.... she uses it and builds on it and turns it into advice giving and not predictions. She will ask little questions and use the answers she gets. I found her to be more advice giver than psychic.

I agree 100%

anything