Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 237566 times)

Offline FaithnTrust

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #165 on: February 18, 2016, 11:42:21 PM »
Hi Presence!

No, there aren't many at all. What bothers me is there is never an apology when they are totally wrong! They blame you, or free will.
It would be nice if they just owned it.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #166 on: March 07, 2016, 06:55:32 PM »
OMG, just too funny.
I tried Leslie and left mediocre feedback. She was not pleased (of course), but she didn’t yammer on about herself. This was some time ago, but the reading was just blah and she is nowhere near as good as she believes herself to be.

I’ve never tried Deborah Mills. I’m certain I’ve never tried Tarot by Jane at $5 for just being a card reader.

The most yammering psychic I’ve come across is Christine Lynn, but at $1 min, I might read with her again since good ones are so hard to come by. I’ve taught myself how to politely get back on track with her and I’ve read with her at least three times. She has the nerve to cut you off when your time is up, never taking into account how much of your time she has wasted with her life.

tired of it all

« Reply #167 on: March 23, 2016, 03:12:52 AM »
I was thinking about trying Lady Persephone until I saw the comments about her attitude.  I can't stand to talk to a reader who always has to give their personal opinion especially if it's done in a snarky way.  That's not what I'm calling for, and aside from how disrespectful it is I also feel like it takes the focus away from getting an accurate reading.

But listening to a psychic talk about themselves during the reading is one of my biggest pet peeves.  I feel like it shows they have a lot of ego and arrogance and some of the ones who have done were the last I'd expect to be like that.  And even if they are genuinely gifted, ego can get in the way of that like nothing else and really screw up the reading.

One reader would always talk about herself like she was trying to give me a positive example of how I was supposed to be like her.  One time I was asking about some problems in my job and she started telling me the reason it was happening was because spirit was urging me to go into business for myself.  Then she went on for several minutes about how she made the transition into giving psychic readings and how much happier she was.  Yeah, I bet you are happy, when you can just go on and on talking about yourself and getting paid by the minute for it.  It was so hard to get her back on track because she would just talk over me. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #168 on: March 24, 2016, 05:31:33 PM »
I know this is Lady P's thread, so my apologizes for the hijack. I tried PsychicThe on fiverr and wow was she mind blowing the first read. I've read with her three to four times and she was so bad after the first time. I couldn't figure out for the life of me what happened. She was correct with some things. but man what an ego. She would trail off and not finish her thoughts and just leave you hanging and sometimes she misreads the situation. I just thought that because she was so fabulous, she would be that way during subsequent reads. I won't go back to her.

Offline dollface3333

« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2016, 03:52:39 AM »
Hello Ladies,
for those of you who had a good experience with LadyP, did you feel like she knew a lot from the first call? I just spoke to her today for the first time, and she said somethings that I only knew, or had felt.. she seemed to know a lot, she didn't sugarcoat anything and I truly appreciated that since I'm paying to know what's going on and not to feel good... I personally liked her a lot, but I just wanted to know for those who like her and contact her regularly, is that how you felt after the first call?? what she predicted relies on how I react to this man I've been talking to & that's what a couple of other psychics have told me recently, including Tarot with Jane and Paula Forester.. I'd appreciate any feedback.
thank you muchos in advance!!
Dee

Offline dollface3333

« Reply #170 on: March 27, 2016, 06:16:07 AM »
Hi Presence!
Thank you so much for replying to my message and for that great advice!!! I'll definitely not call her often then.. In fact I think I just need a break from psychics right now, lol... I've been on a binge these past few weeks... I'll see what happens, look at my notes and decide who (which psychic) to cross off my list and which to keep depending on all the prediction and advice I've been getting..

Offline bstalling

« Reply #171 on: March 28, 2016, 07:40:50 AM »
Hello Ladies,
for those of you who had a good experience with LadyP, did you feel like she knew a lot from the first call? I just spoke to her today for the first time, and she said somethings that I only knew, or had felt.. she seemed to know a lot, she didn't sugarcoat anything and I truly appreciated that since I'm paying to know what's going on and not to feel good... I personally liked her a lot, but I just wanted to know for those who like her and contact her regularly, is that how you felt after the first call?? what she predicted relies on how I react to this man I've been talking to & that's what a couple of other psychics have told me recently, including Tarot with Jane and Paula Forester.. I'd appreciate any feedback.
thank you muchos in advance!!
Dee

Your post inspired me to think back to the first time I spoke to LP.

I remember being impressed by the first call. She was straightforward and what she said about the situation resonated with me. I remember doubting how she could be right, but it turned out she was. That's why I went back to her.

It's not her accuracy that was ever an issue. What I found is that, once she gets to know you and your situation, she gets lazy. She stops reading it like she did the first time and, instead, comments on it. And thanks to that first reading, I knew when she was actually reading the situation rather than using logic to put two and two together to offer, not a prediction or insight, but rather a drawn conclusion. I remember having to ask her a question at least 2-3 times before she would read into things psychically.

Now that I think about it, if she was always as accurate and professional in every reading as she was in the first one, I would be telling everyone to call her.

It's good that you had a great reading with her. My suggestion would be to not call her frequently to avoid her getting lazy with you.

I think this assessment is very valid. She is very accurate and some things shocked me when they came to light as she said, but once she has her ideas about you and her situation, she does tend to get a bit lazy..and make assumptions that are not entirely true. I've found a way to get her to focus though by asking the "right" questions. I think she is best for new situations.

tired of it all

« Reply #172 on: March 29, 2016, 05:52:08 PM »
I've noticed this with a lot of readers.  They seem great the first time but subsequent readings aren't so hot.  Some do get lazy.  Others I think are trying but they just connect.  Most ridiculous ever though was Abbi Nava telling me on the second call that my ex is happy to be with me, not even remembering that he is "ex" after we spent the first reading discussing in detail why he is ex.  That was a hoot. 

I haven't tried PsychicThe on fiverr, but I tried a couple of others and both cancelled on me.  People seem kind of flaky on there.  I've got another reading pending with a different psychic and just hoping this one doesn't get cancelled also.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #173 on: June 06, 2016, 08:01:00 PM »
bstalling: Thanks for your thoughts. So glad I'm not the only one whom has had the same kind of calls with her.

I don't mean to bash the woman, but it is so infuriating to be dealing with a situation, wanting to get some guidance to make sense of it all, and then have to deal with total nonsense while paying per minute.

Another gripe I had with LP (that I forgot until I read your post) was that, she would often interject with comments like, "If you had said that to me..." or "If that happened to me..." or "I would never let anyone speak/do that to me..." or "If (blank) happened I'd (do blank)..." When you're in the middle of a reading and your emotions are high, it's easy to overlook her making the reading, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with her, about her. But afterward, when I had time to reflect on the conversation, I found myself feeling like such a fool for paying this woman for a call she turned into mostly a conversation (revolving around herself) rather than a healing psychic reading.

And it's not like LP comes across as overly kind or even friendly or even spiritual. I never found any of her personal insights helpful.

While I'm still on the lookout for a really good psychic who fits my needs, I'm happy to say I have no desire to speak to LP again.

IMO this might be the most accurate description of LP that I could come up with myself. I read with her about a legal matter that turned into a legal matter that she has had and what she would do, so that after I got off the phone, I did not have one single solitary resolution to any of my questions.

tired of it all

« Reply #174 on: June 06, 2016, 08:28:09 PM »
Ugh...I'm glad I never called her!  That is one of my biggest pet peeves, when they have to make it all about themselves. 

allibai3

« Reply #175 on: July 23, 2016, 09:18:37 PM »
Has anyone read with lady p lately.I want to read with her but dont feel like spending a lot of money on her website.I realized that over time she was right about my ex

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #176 on: September 26, 2016, 06:09:16 PM »
So I lurked on this website for weeks and decided to try her. Got the newbie rate on her website. She blew me away in terms of picking up what was going on between my SM and I and how he feels in this situation. It felt like she actually knew us.

I read here that she doesn't do timing well but she did mention in a month or two we both will be well.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #177 on: September 26, 2016, 06:52:53 PM »
She was completely wrong with a guy earlier this year.  She said he had feelings for me and was coming back.  In actuality, he was with another woman and still is.   

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #178 on: September 26, 2016, 08:36:01 PM »
So I lurked on this website for weeks and decided to try her. Got the newbie rate on her website. She blew me away in terms of picking up what was going on between my SM and I and how he feels in this situation. It felt like she actually knew us.

I read here that she doesn't do timing well but she did mention in a month or two we both will be well.

If you had a good experience with her, I know it's tempting to call back sooner than later to ask more questions. I'd suggest waiting a few months. The more she gets to know you, the lazier she gets with her readings and the more comfortable she is with talking about herself. I think, when it comes to new callers, she puts in the effort and behaves herself so you'll call back. Then, once you do, she slacks off.

I know, I read this entire post before I was approved for membership on this site. I read comments that said she gets lazy after she gives an initial reading. So I'm holding back. Or atleast I'll wait until the pending "next month or two" prediction comes to pass

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #179 on: September 28, 2016, 06:35:47 AM »
Woww @ Tellmewhy;
I am a new member. I read your comments about LP like she saw a disappointment around that job interview. omg, She literally USED the same words.
Just like others are saying here she didn't give a concrete answer to my question "will i get the job". rather then Firm YES or NO, saw "DISAPPOINTMENT". hmmm

anything