Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 237715 times)

Offline Lala123

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #615 on: September 21, 2021, 05:12:03 PM »
What she said hasn't happened, at least not yet. We are not back together by any means just had more communication recently than usual, however he seems to have pulled away so shes right about it being rocky. I'm just doubting that this prediction of her saying we will get back together is going to happen. In january she made it seem like it would be very soon but here we are 8 months later.

I read with her a while back and I do remember her not being comfortable giving a timeline. I also remember her being more of an empath than someone who predictions one can count on, but I could be wrong. its great what she said happened for you though.

So I hs another reading with lady p today about a poi I previously read about In January and one more time after that. In the first two readings she was sure we’d be getting back together down the line. For a while I didn’t think of this and tried to move on and see others but Poi and I recently had communications and I decided to get another reading on him. She basically said she sees things being rocky but that she did a card spread and sees our end result as us being together.

I asked if she sees us working on things again sooner than later and she said she does not want to do timing but it could be in the next couple of weeks but to not hold her to that. Anyone have similar experiences??? Feel free to PM me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #616 on: September 21, 2021, 08:07:54 PM »
ok now that makes more sense. i always found her to be someone who gave good suggestions to help better the situation.

What she said hasn't happened, at least not yet. We are not back together by any means just had more communication recently than usual, however he seems to have pulled away so shes right about it being rocky. I'm just doubting that this prediction of her saying we will get back together is going to happen. In january she made it seem like it would be very soon but here we are 8 months later.

I read with her a while back and I do remember her not being comfortable giving a timeline. I also remember her being more of an empath than someone who predictions one can count on, but I could be wrong. its great what she said happened for you though.

So I hs another reading with lady p today about a poi I previously read about In January and one more time after that. In the first two readings she was sure we’d be getting back together down the line. For a while I didn’t think of this and tried to move on and see others but Poi and I recently had communications and I decided to get another reading on him. She basically said she sees things being rocky but that she did a card spread and sees our end result as us being together.

I asked if she sees us working on things again sooner than later and she said she does not want to do timing but it could be in the next couple of weeks but to not hold her to that. Anyone have similar experiences??? Feel free to PM me.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #617 on: March 19, 2022, 11:57:21 AM »
Any updates on this reader ?

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #618 on: March 24, 2022, 08:43:40 AM »
Bump

Offline lala

« Reply #619 on: March 12, 2023, 06:17:30 AM »
Any updates?

Offline love123

« Reply #620 on: April 07, 2023, 10:00:29 PM »
I read with her off her site today! I was really impressed, she picked up on my POI and our situation right away, didn't ask questions just dove right in. Will wait to see if her predictions pass!

Offline Stone88

« Reply #621 on: April 08, 2023, 12:46:18 AM »
Could you let us know what her website is pls?

Offline love123

« Reply #622 on: April 08, 2023, 01:57:51 AM »
https://www.ladypersephone.com/

Offline russianred

« Reply #623 on: December 01, 2023, 05:17:13 PM »
Does anyone have any updates on her?

I like flat-rate readings at this point (I've spent way too much on Keen in my life), and she has a lot of availability on her site.

Offline lala

« Reply #624 on: April 18, 2024, 09:34:40 PM »
any updates on this reader?

anything