Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 237714 times)

Offline Carmendiaz

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #600 on: September 19, 2020, 05:20:12 AM »
Childdd yes my intuition is through the roof. Both these men invest a lot of phone time with me and live ten mins away; in different directions. Excuses are usually around working multiple jobs. Never about another woman. But with that being said I’m not exclusive with either  so it doesn’t surprise me; which is why I’m here calling psychics for answers. At this rate I try to meet other men  but these 2 are always stuck on my mind.

Lady P is exceptional at picking third parties

Offline Lala123

« Reply #601 on: January 12, 2021, 04:25:17 PM »
For anyone that had a positive that came true from lady p, how did she give you that prediction? Did she come up with it on her own or did you ask her about the contact or about poi returning? This reading was the first one I got a positive from her, but I didn’t ask specifically abut the contact or poi returning. I asked about his feelings towards me... she picked up on the break up then right away said “but you’re getting back together” and she laughed Bc she said the break up made no sense. In the past she would pick up separations with poi but I would have to specifically ask about contact or anything of that sort after.

Feel free to pm me as well if you don’t feel comfortable sharing here

Offline gray2

« Reply #602 on: January 13, 2021, 03:59:37 AM »
For anyone that had a positive that came true from lady p, how did she give you that prediction? Did she come up with it on her own or did you ask her about the contact or about poi returning? This reading was the first one I got a positive from her, but I didn’t ask specifically abut the contact or poi returning. I asked about his feelings towards me... she picked up on the break up then right away said “but you’re getting back together” and she laughed Bc she said the break up made no sense. In the past she would pick up separations with poi but I would have to specifically ask about contact or anything of that sort after.

Feel free to pm me as well if you don’t feel comfortable sharing here

whenever she told me he was coming back, between this ex and my ex before that ..both came back lol. wasnt long either. few months.

Offline artslove

« Reply #603 on: January 13, 2021, 05:42:32 AM »
I’m sure this has already been discussed in this thread, but I am looking into getting a reading with her. Have the email readings been successful or should I just stick with a regular phone call?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #604 on: January 13, 2021, 06:01:57 AM »
I actually always had success with Lady P myself. I think she’s a really great empath. I don’t read much anymore but I saw her on keen the other day and decided to call her about a coworker. The reading was accurate to my situation

She told me some personal things about her health pretty freely - she’s back on dialysis so she does her readings at the time of day she feels the best. And if you know about kidney issues and dialysis, it’s a terrible exhausting process. I feel bad she’s going through that.

Offline gray2

« Reply #605 on: January 13, 2021, 10:20:56 PM »
i always saw stuff on darn near every reader that read on keen. even readers saying BS about other readers. someone always saying somebody involved in something lol
 its all a risk. its up to u. if they work for u cool, if not ah well on to the next or not.
I first started reading w/ psychics back in 2014 after a breakup.
Lady P besides Yona had always been consistent and nailed pinpointed outcomes for me.
I use Yona for general and predictions. I use Lady P to get inside someones head, their feelings what are they thinking and some advice. no denying she has a gift. she is good empath.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #606 on: January 13, 2021, 10:32:45 PM »
i always saw stuff on darn near every reader that read on keen. even readers saying BS about other readers. someone always saying somebody involved in something lol
 its all a risk. its up to u. if they work for u cool, if not ah well on to the next or not.
I first started reading w/ psychics back in 2014 after a breakup.
Lady P besides Yona had always been consistent and nailed pinpointed outcomes for me.
I use Yona for general and predictions. I use Lady P to get inside someones head, their feelings what are they thinking and some advice. no denying she has a gift. she is good empath.

Agree with this statement xx

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #607 on: April 27, 2021, 09:53:00 PM »
Does she tell everyone that poi is coming back and it’s going to be challenging? Thanks

Offline maggs30

« Reply #608 on: April 28, 2021, 12:08:25 AM »
No. I was with the guy in my first ever reading with her and I got you know it's a shame. He would be happy with you. We broke up 6 months later.

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #609 on: May 04, 2021, 08:49:33 PM »
Has anyone had an email reading with her?

Offline gray2

« Reply #610 on: May 06, 2021, 03:11:20 PM »
ive never done email just phone.
i hate that theres 2 big seperate threads on her. needs to be merged into just storefront. i only contact her thru her website.
So heres something interesting. i recently called to ask about my ex who i still talk to. she told me all thats up w/ him and how he felt about us etc. most what she said ive heard him tell me before. i just never believe him.
so i called him right after and told him all that she said. he was quiet as hell. at the end he just said 'damn' and was quiet.
i said..she's good right lol and he just said damn again lol.
and thats what she's great in ...getting inside someones head.
he then started asking me questions saying i wonder if she feels if i..etc etc etc lol.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #611 on: August 15, 2021, 04:31:17 PM »
I have had 2 readings with her and she states POI loves me he tries not to and he struggles with his own insecurities and feeling like he isn't enough for me... she never states either way which way it will go it is always he is unsure if he wants to continue with the relationship he struggles with this he loves you tries not to- and she says you will see him again... this was the latest reading I had with her...

relationship with me is complicated, uncertain of where they want to go- mom, block woman blocking energy- she is aware of what is going on, financial situation? Distraction? He isn’t sure about continuing with relationship, depression going through something, up and down days he will snap out of it July/Aug- out of sorts, funk- something going on with mom- person around him felt like an ex or his mom- off kilter drinks/edibles- may not be up to performing… gets out of the funk within the next month or so, things will get back on track August and on… he doesn’t know what direction he wants to go in, he has trust issue, problem, he feels he may not be enough for me, he has his own issues and feels he can’t fit in my world/life, he does really care/love me- his insecurities- he doesn’t want to but loves me we will definitely see each other again.

I have another reading with her tomorrow to try and clarify things... I also had a reading with Kisha and it was similar in the fact she said things will get worse before they get better, the 2 of you will do something specific together and this will be the start of things getting better... she also saw 8, but we are in August and I am not seeing much lol... I guess August isn't over and who knows maybe it happens August 31st lol...

Offline marciamia

« Reply #612 on: August 15, 2021, 06:08:24 PM »
What time is considered an "early bird" reading with her and what time zone is she in?

Scheduled callback between 11am and 1:00pm PST Monday through Friday

Offline Lala123

« Reply #613 on: September 20, 2021, 10:21:56 PM »
So I hs another reading with lady p today about a poi I previously read about In January and one more time after that. In the first two readings she was sure we’d be getting back together down the line. For a while I didn’t think of this and tried to move on and see others but Poi and I recently had communications and I decided to get another reading on him. She basically said she sees things being rocky but that she did a card spread and sees our end result as us being together.

I asked if she sees us working on things again sooner than later and she said she does not want to do timing but it could be in the next couple of weeks but to not hold her to that. Anyone have similar experiences??? Feel free to PM me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #614 on: September 21, 2021, 05:04:42 PM »
I read with her a while back and I do remember her not being comfortable giving a timeline. I also remember her being more of an empath than someone who predictions one can count on, but I could be wrong. its great what she said happened for you though.

So I hs another reading with lady p today about a poi I previously read about In January and one more time after that. In the first two readings she was sure we’d be getting back together down the line. For a while I didn’t think of this and tried to move on and see others but Poi and I recently had communications and I decided to get another reading on him. She basically said she sees things being rocky but that she did a card spread and sees our end result as us being together.

I asked if she sees us working on things again sooner than later and she said she does not want to do timing but it could be in the next couple of weeks but to not hold her to that. Anyone have similar experiences??? Feel free to PM me.