Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 238055 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #525 on: April 25, 2019, 08:06:04 PM »
Wish I had a better review but I was not impressed. She needed a lot of info from me and it was certainly more advice-like than anything that I felt for sure she was picking up psychically. Maybe I’m wrong but the only things she picked up were so general in nature that I couldn’t be sure at al that it wasn’t guesses and then I basically had to tell her the background of the situation before she was able to give me a real reading. Maybe she’s right and great maybe she totally is. But since I had to - or maybe just felt like I had to - give her so much info I’m not sure.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #526 on: April 26, 2019, 05:56:39 PM »
I found her randomly in Keen. She seems to be professional in reading tarot.
I am very impressed as i also focused about career and she told me whats going to happen and correct about situation as well.

Offline loops

« Reply #527 on: April 27, 2019, 06:52:31 PM »
ok I read with ladyp tonight to ask about the new job. After going after that she said the Leo ex is going to come back and I will get pregnant..also I will get an inheritance..she said in about a year to a year and a half that it will happen. The interesting thing is that she said I would be dating someone else at the time that would ask me to move in with him, but that all he is looking for is a "good luck charm".

Did anyone else get a pregnancy prediction from her?

I had a pregnancy prediction from her and at the time I  didn't believe it. I thought this lady is nuts and sure enough I got pregnant.

This was me years ago. I did get pregnant by my ex at the time. My daughter was born last month. It took 5 or so years for it to happen  and I dated seriously before we got back together. Were marrying in the summer. No inheritance happened though.

Offline K88

« Reply #528 on: April 28, 2019, 02:51:45 PM »
ok I read with ladyp tonight to ask about the new job. After going after that she said the Leo ex is going to come back and I will get pregnant..also I will get an inheritance..she said in about a year to a year and a half that it will happen. The interesting thing is that she said I would be dating someone else at the time that would ask me to move in with him, but that all he is looking for is a "good luck charm".

Did anyone else get a pregnancy prediction from her?

I had a pregnancy prediction from her and at the time I  didn't believe it. I thought this lady is nuts and sure enough I got pregnant.

This was me years ago. I did get pregnant by my ex at the time. My daughter was born last month. It took 5 or so years for it to happen  and I dated seriously before we got back together. Were marrying in the summer. No inheritance happened though.

Aww that's a beautiful ending. Did ladyp predict the actual marriage part as well?

Offline loops

« Reply #529 on: April 28, 2019, 04:28:34 PM »
No, not the marriage. She more explained the quality of the relationship in different stages, things we would go through. A lot of things happened in-between that no one saw, but i would say that she was the most accurate about the whole thing.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #530 on: April 28, 2019, 07:02:26 PM »
I've Read with her twice, she was good in picking up third party but she saw love which was not the case. she saw reconciliation which also didn't happen. she saw more than what it actually was. unfortunately.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #531 on: April 28, 2019, 07:12:18 PM »
Yea she was ultimately wrong for me too. Way off on outcome

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #532 on: April 28, 2019, 09:46:27 PM »
Lady P has been mostly right for me, but I have probably asked her 5 questions over the last 3 years because she will not answer more than 1 question per call, and I prefer phone readings with her. I remember her describing my old boss and she basically told me my boss was an u happy person 3 ways, but never said why or how it would affect me moving forward.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #533 on: April 29, 2019, 04:29:04 AM »
Lady P has been mostly right for me, but I have probably asked her 5 questions over the last 3 years because she will not answer more than 1 question per call, and I prefer phone readings with her. I remember her describing my old boss and she basically told me my boss was an u happy person 3 ways, but never said why or how it would affect me moving forward.
I've never read with her but could it be possible the answer is the unhappy person is just going to make your life miserable and get in the way of your happiness? That's what unhappy people do generally.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #534 on: April 29, 2019, 06:32:38 AM »
I've never read with her but could it be possible the answer is the unhappy person is just going to make your life miserable and get in the way of your happiness? That's what unhappy people do generally.

No. I asked a specific question about changing departments. I did not care about his happiness or lack thereof, nor did I ask about it. She usually answers my questions. This particular reading she just said “he’s unhappy. He might benefit from a blue pill. He wouldn’t be happy at Disneyland” and that was the context of the entire reading. Not one answered question. Not one prediction.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #535 on: April 30, 2019, 04:17:13 PM »
That is the way I felt about her. The reading I had she not only talked about things in a general sense, she even flipped the script and talked about herself and what she would do in the situation..nothing psychically at all. I thought why is there such hype about this nonreading reader. Even if it was only $1 (an exaggeration) it was still a waste of money.
I'll never read with her again.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #536 on: July 06, 2019, 09:10:52 PM »
Got a reading with her. It made sense I guess. She said we wouldn’t be together in the next six months but that it is still possible, but it will be up to me and if I choose to walk away. Obviously am not trying to sit around and wait for someone. Why do men have to make stuff so hard and complicated? Said he won’t be able to stay out of contact which has been true. Don’t really know how to take the I don’t see it in the next 6 months though. Anyone else have a similar reading and have had time to see it play out?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #537 on: July 12, 2019, 10:58:03 PM »
What are your experiences with this reader when she picks up timing on her own without you asking?

Offline hope36

« Reply #538 on: July 13, 2019, 04:30:24 AM »
What are your experiences with this reader when she picks up timing on her own without you asking?

she told me in early Feb that she sees poi reconnecting in 3-4 months. It has been more than 4 full months after the reading, but poi has not reconnected.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #539 on: July 16, 2019, 12:37:12 AM »
OMG! here's a hit for lady p. she told me my POI is upset with me and to give him 5-6 days to calm down. that I should hear from...... I just got contact from him!!!!! wow. I'm so happy, cause I never get correct predictions