Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 237635 times)

Offline star1

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #450 on: December 09, 2018, 08:11:30 PM »
Even MsLisaM said there's no 3rd party. She said he's "dated", but it's never gone past the first date, no intimacy, and he does it more for company...so as not to look like a schmuck having a drink by himself all the time. She thought it was pretty funny actually.

Is she that significant?

Significant? MsLisaM? Idk, she has a good reputation for picking up 3rd parties. In my experience, she's similar to Zadalia, but does more life coaching stuff. Her and Zadalia are friends also, so just for my own peace of mind, I won't read with both of them. I am not suggesting they share info at all, but I won't take that chance. Zadalia is cheaper and always validates things for me.

Sorry I meant the third party.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #451 on: December 09, 2018, 08:16:29 PM »
Oh...LOL...sorry. LP said the energy is weak, so that supposedly means they have broken up, that they have issues, or will be breaking up soon as the connection isn't strong. She also said though that if he and I were to see each other, it would move quickly and he would potentially have to tell me that he's seeing someone else, which would hurt me, even if it's not a good relationship. That makes sense because he's definitely not the type to play 2 women.

Offline star1

« Reply #452 on: December 09, 2018, 08:24:42 PM »
Oh...LOL...sorry. LP said the energy is weak, so that supposedly means they have broken up, that they have issues, or will be breaking up soon as the connection isn't strong. She also said though that if he and I were to see each other, it would move quickly and he would potentially have to tell me that he's seeing someone else, which would hurt me, even if it's not a good relationship. That makes sense because he's definitely not the type to play 2 women.

No, it's my fault. I should have been more clearer. Let's hope she isn't of significance, but they say all the time that the 3rd party isn't. Lol.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #453 on: December 09, 2018, 08:30:50 PM »

No, it's my fault. I should have been more clearer. Let's hope she isn't of significance, but they say all the time that the 3rd party isn't. Lol.

Sad part is, I still have trouble imagining him with someone else. If it were any other guy, I wouldn't doubt it at all. But he's just so damn bad at dating...like awful at it. Yes, I had the patience of a saint with him. He's so introverted and awkward  to a point of it being crippling and self-sabotaging. I just don't see another woman putting the time and patience into it like I did. Lol! I mean I guess it's possible, but I almost feel sorry for her...like damn, there's another saint having her nerves tested.

Offline star1

« Reply #454 on: December 09, 2018, 08:39:59 PM »

Sad part is, I still have trouble imagining him with someone else. If it were any other guy, I wouldn't doubt it at all. But he's just so damn bad at dating...like awful at it. Yes, I had the patience of a saint with him. He's so introverted and awkward  to a point of it being crippling and self-sabotaging. I just don't see another woman putting the time and patience into it like I did. Lol! I mean I guess it's possible, but I almost feel sorry for her...like damn, there's another saint having her nerves tested.

Lol, so there you go.. You know him better than anybody. I know it's not good enough, but maybe those readers didn't pick her up as she wasn't significant?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #455 on: December 09, 2018, 08:44:33 PM »

Lol, so there you go.. You know him better than anybody. I know it's not good enough, but maybe those readers didn't pick her up as she wasn't significant?

And Ann ((QoC)) just sent me free minutes. Maybe I should ask her. Good ole Ann doesn't pull punches when it comes to the negatives. Haha...

Offline star1

« Reply #456 on: December 09, 2018, 08:46:03 PM »

And Ann ((QoC)) just sent me free minutes. Maybe I should ask her. Good ole Ann doesn't pull punches when it comes to the negatives. Haha...

I thought you didn't like Ann and she was inaccurate for you? Lol too true.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #457 on: December 09, 2018, 09:00:09 PM »
I don't like her. She's always negative and her predictions never happen for me. But I think she could probably tell me if he's in a relationship. Others have said she's good for that. And it should not take more than 2 minutes to answer. Lol

Offline star1

« Reply #458 on: December 09, 2018, 09:11:50 PM »
I don't like her. She's always negative and her predictions never happen for me. But I think she could probably tell me if he's in a relationship. Others have said she's good for that. And it should not take more than 2 minutes to answer. Lol

That's true, she might be better this time. She's good at being negative lol and picking up on third parties as you said. I hope you have better luck with her this time  :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #459 on: December 09, 2018, 10:20:51 PM »
Holy crap Star, I messaged you. Lol

Offline star1

« Reply #460 on: December 09, 2018, 10:29:38 PM »
Holy crap Star, I messaged you. Lol

Messaged back, ha ha.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #461 on: December 09, 2018, 11:20:09 PM »

she sent me free minutes yesterday too.... AND for once I got a positive read from her???  She has never really given me a negative read.  She always says he still has feelings for you but you f'd up and he is still trying to decide if the relationship is worth salvaging or not.  Last night she said he is really thinking about you and you guys are gonna cross paths soon... so then she said make sure you are looking hot no matter where you go (really funny) -- i said am i getting contact from him?  She said could be crossing paths could mean contact or you're going to run into him, idk?  (thought that was strange) -- and then she said you have future opportunity with him but cards are saying you need to be careful not to screw it up again!

Offline star1

« Reply #462 on: December 09, 2018, 11:25:33 PM »

she sent me free minutes yesterday too.... AND for once I got a positive read from her???  She has never really given me a negative read.  She always says he still has feelings for you but you f'd up and he is still trying to decide if the relationship is worth salvaging or not.  Last night she said he is really thinking about you and you guys are gonna cross paths soon... so then she said make sure you are looking hot no matter where you go (really funny) -- i said am i getting contact from him?  She said could be crossing paths could mean contact or you're going to run into him, idk?  (thought that was strange) -- and then she said you have future opportunity with him but cards are saying you need to be careful not to screw it up again!

This is what I mean, one moment she's really positive in her readings and then she's really negative. Then she's apparently really rude and other times really nice.. Really unpredictable.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #463 on: December 09, 2018, 11:27:26 PM »

Lmao...she's on her meds! She was soooo nice today, upbeat and positive. I kept saying "what???? Are you sure that's him?? Are you sure that's me???"

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #464 on: December 09, 2018, 11:30:34 PM »
I hope she's not giving us a holiday smoke up the ass.