Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 238328 times)

Offline psychic girls

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #405 on: November 14, 2018, 11:53:18 PM »
Just read with her she said that my New POI like me but doesn't wanted to be in a serious relationship right now but don't give up on him see how much he give back. Didn't give me any predictions.

Did she seem to validate well, though? I'm sure I read somewhere she can be a bit of a negative reader. I don't mind being given bad news, as long as it's backed up by validations.
Well from what I read here is that she really good at the present not sure about predictions. She said it going to be a long time before my poi ready for anything serious then she go back and said but don't give up on him see how he give back so that make me think she only good at the present.

Offline star1

« Reply #406 on: November 15, 2018, 12:03:08 AM »
Just read with her she said that my New POI like me but doesn't wanted to be in a serious relationship right now but don't give up on him see how much he give back. Didn't give me any predictions.

Did she seem to validate well, though? I'm sure I read somewhere she can be a bit of a negative reader. I don't mind being given bad news, as long as it's backed up by validations.
Well from what I read here is that she really good at the present not sure about predictions. She said it going to be a long time before my poi ready for anything serious then she go back and said but don't give up on him see how he give back so that make me think she only good at the present.

It could be that your ex isn't in the mind space for a relationship now, but Lady P sees possibility in the future. But if you are texting your POI and they're not responding, then leave them and let them come to you, or you'll push them away.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #407 on: November 15, 2018, 12:09:31 AM »

It could be that your ex isn't in the mind space for a relationship now, but Lady P sees possibility in the future. But if you are texting your POI and they're not responding, then leave them and let them come to you, or you'll push them away.
It a new poi i just met 3 week ago.

Offline star1

« Reply #408 on: November 15, 2018, 12:11:53 AM »

It a new poi i just met 3 week ago.

Okay good luck  :)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #409 on: November 15, 2018, 04:20:26 PM »

Since when are you into guys, John? Now you're harassing LP?

Are you even capable of going a day without getting a reading and harassing psychics?

Seriously..he was just posting the other day about how he hasn't called in months and that he doesn't trust anything they say. 

Offline star1

« Reply #410 on: November 15, 2018, 07:09:57 PM »
I got an email back from Lady P's "admin" asking for some personal background info.. I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous. Readings should be fresh and whatever the reader picks up, even Aries Intuition refuses to get background info as it can influence the reading. That's raised red flags with me, I guess it's my own fault for not reading this full thread properly. I just replied saying I refuse to give any background info and if there's an issue, she can refund me. I've given too much info out before, and it has influenced the direction of a reading.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #411 on: November 15, 2018, 07:48:46 PM »
I don't blame you. That's bogus.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #412 on: November 15, 2018, 08:01:52 PM »
I got an email back from Lady P's "admin" asking for some personal background info.. I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous. Readings should be fresh and whatever the reader picks up, even Aries Intuition refuses to get background info as it can influence the reading. That's raised red flags with me, I guess it's my own fault for not reading this full thread properly. I just replied saying I refuse to give any background info and if there's an issue, she can refund me. I've given too much info out before, and it has influenced the direction of a reading.

I got the same email and she asked me for info. I replied to her with info, and that's why I thought after the reading that maybe I gave her too much info. Although she did pick up on something about POI that I would not have suspected, so in hindsight I feel like her reading was accurate.

Offline star1

« Reply #413 on: November 15, 2018, 08:08:03 PM »

I got the same email and she asked me for info. I replied to her with info, and that's why I thought after the reading that maybe I gave her too much info. Although she did pick up on something about POI that I would not have suspected, so in hindsight I feel like her reading was accurate.

I do find it a tad suspicious that she wants background info, I can understand the comments said about her now being a good psychologist. I'm sure she has some gift, though, and doesn't need background info.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #414 on: November 16, 2018, 02:45:06 AM »
chipping in

I read with her a few time and I will say all of it was either asking leading questions or guessing, not sure why people think she's good. why will anyone read with a psychic who asks for background info?

I do find it a tad suspicious that she wants background info, I can understand the comments said about her now being a good psychologist. I'm sure she has some gift, though, and doesn't need background info.

Offline star1

« Reply #415 on: November 16, 2018, 02:50:18 AM »
chipping in

I read with her a few time and I will say all of it was either asking leading questions or guessing, not sure why people think she's good. why will anyone read with a psychic who asks for background info?

She's pissed off with me for telling her over email that I found her asking for background info suspicious. I can't knock her and say she cannot read because some people here would tell me that actually they had a good read with her, but most experiences I've heard are similar to yours that it's generic and opinionated.. She obviously tried defending herself telling me she's been very successful and she truly gets her into from her angels, but I'll take my refund  ;).

Offline attaboy

« Reply #416 on: December 04, 2018, 12:10:41 AM »
Hello Psychic Reviews Community.  I am new here.  From what I have gathered from this community many of the users are women.  I am a male, so you'll get some insight from a male's perspective.  I am sure there are other males here on this forum, however, I believe we are far out numbered.

Let's dig in.

I inquired on LP's personal website and purchased the concise email reading.  My question was What do you see in regards to Kelly and I?

Background
I haven't heard from Kelly for several months and I know she's been through a few relationships by this point.  At this current time I believe she may be with another partner, however, I stopped checking as I felt like it was draining my energy and just wasn't overall healthy to do that sort of business.

Obviously with any separation there are so many details.  I am purposely leaving out those specifics as they are personal and could be used to identify myself or my former partner.

My Experience with Lady P and What She Said
Lady P told me my former partner is very confused at this time.  She made it extremely clear that there is so much confusion in her head that it's almost like she hears a screaming voice.  LP picked up a female energy around her that is influencing her in a negative way.  I am not really sure who this may be as my ex did not have many friends.  Could it be plausible that LP picked up the 'screaming voice' inside her head as another female?  Almost like she personified that voice inside her head as a physical person?

LP told me that at some point Kelly 'Didn't think I was the right person for her' and that 'She was unfulfilled in the relationship'.

She told me that 'I may hear from Kelly' and the reason being is that Kelly feels like she made a mistake.  LP told me to proceed with caution if that is the case and that she sensed a 'struggle to get on an even playing field'.  I wasn't sure what she meant by that, but she continued on saying that she sensed the same confusion if Kelly does make another appearance in my life.

She specifically said 'I get the sense, Brad, that you'll hear from her again'.  She also picked up on a male energy and said they she didn't see it as anything more than what I was involved in with Kelly.

What was really bizarre was at the tail end of the call she heard 'engagement'.  Now, Kelly and I were never engaged, but we did talk about marriage and children at various points along our journey together.  LP said she did not understand or know what that meant, but it would make sense to me.  She said when she hears something from her angels that she relays that information on.  I'm so damn confused by this! Has anyone else ever gotten 'engagement' with her and what was the meaning of it?

My Thoughts
LP picked up very well on Kelly.  I cannot say anything in regards to predictions because I received the recording just last week.  Also, LP did not give any timeframe or mention any numbers to me, rather a general 'I get the sense you will hear from her' statement. 

What is very strange to me is the fact she mentioned engagement at the very end of the call.  She did not elaborate on it as it came up at the very end.  She just said 'I'm hearing engagement.....not sure what that means', then she went on about how if she hears something from her angels that she tries to interpret the information and make sense of it to provide the meaning, however, in this case she had no idea what it meant and she could only tell me that's what her angels told her.

Your Experiences
Has anyone else experienced her saying that she got the sense you'd hear from your POI?  If so, what were the outcomes?  Also, has anyone ever gotten engagement during their reading?  I could interpret that in many ways:

1) Kelly and I could get engaged (unlikely as I am very much turned off by how many men she's dated since we split and how quickly she's moved from man to man).
2) Kelly and the latest partner could get engaged.
3) I could find a new partner to get engaged to.
4) Kelly could find a new partner to get engaged to.
5) Could mean I'll have some other type of commitment (i.e. work, school, business, etc...).

This has had me scratching my head....I don't feel as though it would sever me if her angels were telling me about an upcoming engagement with Kelly and someone.  That really wouldn't serve me - plus it's none of my business.  So, I personally don't think I'd be getting messages that don't apply to me or don't serve me.  And that leads me to believe the engagement is referring to myself, either with Kelly or without her and someone else.  It's just weird!  I wonder how many others have heard this and what their experiences have been.

Even if none of these relate to you feel free to chime in and let me know your opinion/thoughts on this.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #417 on: December 04, 2018, 02:00:58 AM »
Hello Psychic Reviews Community.  I am new here.  From what I have gathered from this community many of the users are women.  I am a male, so you'll get some insight from a male's perspective.  I am sure there are other males here on this forum, however, I believe we are far out numbered.

Let's dig in.

I inquired on LP's personal website and purchased the concise email reading.  My question was What do you see in regards to Kelly and I?

Background
I haven't heard from Kelly for several months and I know she's been through a few relationships by this point.  At this current time I believe she may be with another partner, however, I stopped checking as I felt like it was draining my energy and just wasn't overall healthy to do that sort of business.

Obviously with any separation there are so many details.  I am purposely leaving out those specifics as they are personal and could be used to identify myself or my former partner.

My Experience with Lady P and What She Said
Lady P told me my former partner is very confused at this time.  She made it extremely clear that there is so much confusion in her head that it's almost like she hears a screaming voice.  LP picked up a female energy around her that is influencing her in a negative way.  I am not really sure who this may be as my ex did not have many friends.  Could it be plausible that LP picked up the 'screaming voice' inside her head as another female?  Almost like she personified that voice inside her head as a physical person?

LP told me that at some point Kelly 'Didn't think I was the right person for her' and that 'She was unfulfilled in the relationship'.

She told me that 'I may hear from Kelly' and the reason being is that Kelly feels like she made a mistake.  LP told me to proceed with caution if that is the case and that she sensed a 'struggle to get on an even playing field'.  I wasn't sure what she meant by that, but she continued on saying that she sensed the same confusion if Kelly does make another appearance in my life.

She specifically said 'I get the sense, Brad, that you'll hear from her again'.  She also picked up on a male energy and said they she didn't see it as anything more than what I was involved in with Kelly.

What was really bizarre was at the tail end of the call she heard 'engagement'.  Now, Kelly and I were never engaged, but we did talk about marriage and children at various points along our journey together.  LP said she did not understand or know what that meant, but it would make sense to me.  She said when she hears something from her angels that she relays that information on.  I'm so damn confused by this! Has anyone else ever gotten 'engagement' with her and what was the meaning of it?

My Thoughts
LP picked up very well on Kelly.  I cannot say anything in regards to predictions because I received the recording just last week.  Also, LP did not give any timeframe or mention any numbers to me, rather a general 'I get the sense you will hear from her' statement. 

What is very strange to me is the fact she mentioned engagement at the very end of the call.  She did not elaborate on it as it came up at the very end.  She just said 'I'm hearing engagement.....not sure what that means', then she went on about how if she hears something from her angels that she tries to interpret the information and make sense of it to provide the meaning, however, in this case she had no idea what it meant and she could only tell me that's what her angels told her.

Your Experiences
Has anyone else experienced her saying that she got the sense you'd hear from your POI?  If so, what were the outcomes?  Also, has anyone ever gotten engagement during their reading?  I could interpret that in many ways:

1) Kelly and I could get engaged (unlikely as I am very much turned off by how many men she's dated since we split and how quickly she's moved from man to man).
2) Kelly and the latest partner could get engaged.
3) I could find a new partner to get engaged to.
4) Kelly could find a new partner to get engaged to.
5) Could mean I'll have some other type of commitment (i.e. work, school, business, etc...).

This has had me scratching my head....I don't feel as though it would sever me if her angels were telling me about an upcoming engagement with Kelly and someone.  That really wouldn't serve me - plus it's none of my business.  So, I personally don't think I'd be getting messages that don't apply to me or don't serve me.  And that leads me to believe the engagement is referring to myself, either with Kelly or without her and someone else.  It's just weird!  I wonder how many others have heard this and what their experiences have been.

Even if none of these relate to you feel free to chime in and let me know your opinion/thoughts on this.

Thanks for sharing your story, Brad. Lady P is awesome, she is one of my favorites, but i usually get phone readings with her. Don't be upset that she did not give any timing, she never usually does, as she claims that she isn't good at them. But the details she picks up on, from my experience, are accurate and phenomenal.
IT does sound like she definitely picked up on your POI's confusion, and she is relaying to you that you MAY hear from her if she gets a moment of clarity. But it also doesn't really sound to me that she is saying anything about a reconciliation.
The mention of the engagement just could be a message she heard from the Angels, that she has no further info on at this time. It sounds like some sort of a marker/validation you will get ONCE you hear from your POI...

Offline attaboy

« Reply #418 on: December 04, 2018, 02:42:34 AM »

Thanks for sharing your story, Brad. Lady P is awesome, she is one of my favorites, but i usually get phone readings with her. Don't be upset that she did not give any timing, she never usually does, as she claims that she isn't good at them. But the details she picks up on, from my experience, are accurate and phenomenal.
IT does sound like she definitely picked up on your POI's confusion, and she is relaying to you that you MAY hear from her if she gets a moment of clarity. But it also doesn't really sound to me that she is saying anything about a reconciliation.
The mention of the engagement just could be a message she heard from the Angels, that she has no further info on at this time. It sounds like some sort of a marker/validation you will get ONCE you hear from your POI...

No worries!  Glad to help the community out.  I spent a few months on here reading reviews and following conversations.  I figured I would jump on here and make an account.  At first it was very interesting - I sort of just picked a psychic here or there with little to no research, and boy, let me tell you - I am able to tell who sugar coats vs. who tell it like it is.  I am also able to pick up on the frauds.  I have never initiated a refund with the exception of Kisha, she wrote me back and told me she couldn't connect so I received a refund.  I am a firm believer in karma - so those that are fraudsters will end up getting what they deserve.  I don't need to receive refunds as this is toy money anyhow.

Now, onto your insight you provided.  You had stated 'it doesn't really sound to me that she is saying anything about a reconciliation'.  I'm mixed on this because she did specifically tell me to proceed with caution (when I hear from POI) - which to me indicated that Kelly will potentially be reaching out to me to try to reconcile.  LP said she could sense that Kelly would still have the confusion even when she reaches out to me and that she saw a struggle to get on an even playing field.  Maybe the struggle to get on an even playing field meant that we would struggle to get back on track into a healthy relationship?  Otherwise what would the struggle be?  If she saw that Kelly will be merely reaching out for a platonic friendship why would there be a struggle to get on an even playing field for a friendship?

What do you mean by 'It sounds like some sort of marker/validation you will get ONCE you hear from your POI...'?  Do you mean that my POI may reach out and tell me she wants to be with me again but only if I agree to get engaged to her?  I don't see why she would need to disclose the fact [if] she gets engaged to another guy to me.  I most certainly would not feel the need to contact any of my former partners to let them know I am engaged to someone.  That's just odd.

I'm glad that you like her and that she works for you.  Does what she predict happen for you as well?  It's going to be very interesting to see if my POI does reach out.  If she does wind up telling me she 'made a mistake' then LP was right on the money.  But, like she suggested, I will proceed with caution.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #419 on: December 04, 2018, 03:23:26 AM »
I feel that the engagement she referenced is likely down the line. But for now, proceed with caution because she is in a confused state. Empathy is her strongest gift, so that is what you should take into consideration when deciphering her reading. You have to listen to what she dosent say as well, IMO. Also, you may be able to glean more information from her a few months down the line.

anything