Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 236133 times)

Offline artemisia131

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #375 on: July 22, 2018, 05:21:14 PM »
Hey, book on her personal website and you can talk with her the same day :)

Offline glamgal

« Reply #376 on: July 22, 2018, 05:26:19 PM »
Is this her website?

https://www.vcita.com/v/54d8654ac942a425/online_scheduling?o=c2lkZWJhcl93aWRnZXQ%3D&s=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ladypersephone.com%2Fschedule-a-phone-reading%2F#/schedule

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #377 on: July 22, 2018, 06:59:59 PM »
Yep

http://www.ladypersephone.com/

Is this her website?

https://www.vcita.com/v/54d8654ac942a425/online_scheduling?o=c2lkZWJhcl93aWRnZXQ%3D&s=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ladypersephone.com%2Fschedule-a-phone-reading%2F#/schedule

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #378 on: July 22, 2018, 08:44:18 PM »
I saw that you can do online on her site ( thank you by the way !) but I had already loaded keen and wasn't prepared to lose more funds lol.

My reading was slightly off to be honest . I'm not sure what to think..,, she said he was a party animal... he is not...and that I was blindsided by his actions back months ago... again I was not

So I'm not sure.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #379 on: July 25, 2018, 03:12:59 AM »
I read with her on her personal site. I didnt care for her style. She asked a lot of questions. More than I think she should.

I will update if she is correct but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Offline calista

« Reply #380 on: July 25, 2018, 08:09:07 PM »
I read today with Lady P. Honestly i am baffled by why she has so much praise on here. She asked a lot of questions and did not give enough answers. In fact her responses to all my questions were sort of open-ended meaning it didn't feel psychic at all. She was like yeah you will have a new job in a few months - nothing more. Then when I asked about POI, she was like he will reach out probably in a few months. For $50 @ 15 minutes she is a huge waste of money for those kinds of answers.

Lady P is off my list for good!

Offline glamgal

« Reply #381 on: July 25, 2018, 10:22:56 PM »
I read today with Lady P. Honestly i am baffled by why she has so much praise on here. She asked a lot of questions and did not give enough answers. In fact her responses to all my questions were sort of open-ended meaning it didn't feel psychic at all. She was like yeah you will have a new job in a few months - nothing more. Then when I asked about POI, she was like he will reach out probably in a few months. For $50 @ 15 minutes she is a huge waste of money for those kinds of answers.

I could not agree more.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #382 on: July 26, 2018, 01:47:22 AM »
I agree I have tried her about 6 times but that how it is, some are good for others!!! She sucked for me

I could not agree more.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #383 on: July 26, 2018, 03:29:26 AM »
I read with her early last year when I was on a binge and was like yes she’s connecting.
I read the other day and she asked a lot of questions that I was like who’s reading for
Whom.
I had read back in February and I listened to it and I have to say she asks too many questions and what she says could
Relate to anyone
I won’t read with her again

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #384 on: July 26, 2018, 02:42:55 PM »
sounds like she might be losing her touch.  that's sad.  I did think she was fantastic years ago, but her predictions never happened for me with the past POI, even though she saw it happening..but she was remarkable with picking up the present.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #385 on: July 26, 2018, 08:12:40 PM »
Predictions never happened with Lady P.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #386 on: October 24, 2018, 11:55:47 PM »
Any updates on this reader? I have had an email reading as well as a phone read with her and email seems more accurate. Is she a fairytale reader or does she give bad news?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #387 on: October 25, 2018, 12:20:20 AM »
Mine was negative, but nothing happened.  Good or bad.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #388 on: October 25, 2018, 01:32:51 AM »
I used to read with her a lot last year
Nothing she said ever happened

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #389 on: October 25, 2018, 01:50:37 AM »
Any updates on this reader? I have had an email reading as well as a phone read with her and email seems more accurate. Is she a fairytale reader or does she give bad news?

To me she was not a fairytale reader at all. I read with her for the first time in April (through her own site). She was quite accurate. She said my POI would contact me again and he did a few weeks later (but the insights about him were not a fairytale at all; he's quite difficult).
Last time I read with her was today on Keen, so prediction about my POI contacting me again and other stuff are pending. She did not give a timeframe, what I do appreciate (most of my readers have always been wrong with timing and that creates me a bit of anxiety tbh! hehehe)

anything