Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 237609 times)

Offline mignnone

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #300 on: February 06, 2018, 08:47:06 PM »
Is she reading through her site again now?

Offline whskers

« Reply #301 on: February 07, 2018, 03:29:56 AM »
Yes she is. I just scheduled today. She was very good and accurate with past and present.

Offline whskers

« Reply #302 on: February 07, 2018, 07:32:30 AM »
This is my first time to read with lady persephone... I was blown away. The details and accuracy around the situation was 👌🏼👍🏼. She explained the thinking process behind the actions. What I really liked about her.. she advised what actions to do when prediction happens. Explained the psychology behind it which is super true! Now I understand why friend sue or cookie’s prediction says.. it may or may not depending on your action. When I asked cookie about what action to do.. her response was.. well we need this to happen first.. but LP said what to respond exactly and how to act.

Lady persephone did say in the beginning of the call that I have a gift...  that I’m easy to read. And that she confirmed things that I don’t have a solid evidence... but I intuitively know...

She also brought up something that I have been struggling with. I have been chanting cord cutting because there are times when I feel PoI energy and I don’t want to deal with it. It makes me anxious and my heart palpitate.. or psychic binge which I’m really trying to control. She said this has been happening to you. I was shock. She said cord cutting doesn’t help. She said the only way is for the other person to stop thinking about you. But I’m very shock that she brought this issue up on her own.

Everything LP said as an empath, was also what abundant visions saw. Haven’t read with AV since October..

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #303 on: February 07, 2018, 10:14:40 PM »
Lady  is good when someone is IN a relationship which has issues.  As for predictions, not so good.
Once again, since the situation with the most recent POI came to conclusion, I can attest to the fact that LadyP was so very correct. I really had feelings for this guy but LadyP told me she senses deception around him and that he wouldnt be able to give me what I want. Actually all of it came about true. What was disgusting to me is that he had a hidden agenda behind wanting to connect with me. Since he is friend of ex. He wanted to use his gf/wife (I discovered this recently) to show me that she is beautiful and "young" via facebook. Because that is what my ex, who is also 7 years younger than me and from rural Indian family wanted me to know (as revenge).
Meeting this new guy made me totally forget about the ex altogether but in that process I realised that even this one was playing games like I mentioned before.
I think LadyP is awesome for empathy.

Offline eilson

« Reply #304 on: February 13, 2018, 12:25:12 AM »
Has anyone had trouble contacting lady p? I paid for a reading earlier this week but haven’t heard back from her. Just wondering whether any one has had the same experience. Hope everything is ok.

Offline eilson

« Reply #305 on: February 13, 2018, 01:25:45 AM »
Just received and update Lady P isn’t feeling well. She is such a gift. Let’s all keep her in our prayers.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #306 on: February 13, 2018, 02:59:07 AM »
Sadly she has been in the hospital with pneumonia. I believe she was released today thankfully. I hope she continues to feel better.

Offline nmkxo

« Reply #307 on: February 14, 2018, 06:51:50 PM »
I read with LP yesterday, briefly asked how she was doing and she said she was doing better. I took some notes and she picked up on a lot of things happening in the present between my POI and I. She flat out told me that she doesn't do timings and she didn't want to lie to me or anything, which I respect.

No major predictions, mainly because I've come to accept that my POI is just hard to read or really guarded but she did give me a sense of how they were feeling and how things could be in the future.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #308 on: February 14, 2018, 07:34:37 PM »
So after reading alot of posts on here... i think i am going to try LP... i have never heard of her prior to joining this board.
i've been getting far to many reading over the last few months due to a break up however the past month i've cut back and figuring out who are my go tos for one or twice a month updates.

so i noticed there is a line of 30 deep currently! lol...
it makes me nervous to get in a queue or lines because of my work schedule.... 

i thought i read somewhere that she only does a few readings a day? (which i actually really like)

so how long does it normally take to you can expect a call - does she come on daily ( i know she had been sick last few days)

thanks! really enjoying reading all your posts and experiences... :)

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #309 on: February 14, 2018, 07:49:26 PM »
So after reading alot of posts on here... i think i am going to try LP... i have never heard of her prior to joining this board.
i've been getting far to many reading over the last few months due to a break up however the past month i've cut back and figuring out who are my go tos for one or twice a month updates.

so i noticed there is a line of 30 deep currently! lol...
it makes me nervous to get in a queue or lines because of my work schedule.... 

i thought i read somewhere that she only does a few readings a day? (which i actually really like)

so how long does it normally take to you can expect a call - does she come on daily ( i know she had been sick last few days)

thanks! really enjoying reading all your posts and experiences... :)

Read with her through her website, it's faster and cheaper. Sometimes you can book for the next day. www.ladypersephone.com

Offline whskers

« Reply #310 on: February 14, 2018, 07:52:30 PM »
Oh she doesn’t do timings? She picked up numbers for me. Probably she doesn’t go search for timings but if she picks up something she lets you know

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #311 on: February 14, 2018, 08:11:50 PM »
Oh Thanks for the tip! :)

Wow much easier for me to schedule a time....

would you guys recommend more than the 15 minutes for a first time caller?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:16:13 PM by Nala208111 »

Offline calibabe

« Reply #312 on: February 15, 2018, 03:34:49 AM »
Yes, more than 15 mins for sure.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #313 on: February 15, 2018, 03:53:14 AM »
Thank u! I’ll go with the 30 minute early bird :)

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #314 on: February 15, 2018, 01:23:39 PM »
Ive tried to do the early bird with her, but every start time that pulls up is after 1pm.  Is the early bird still an option? I have a reading scheduled with her today.

anything