Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239185 times)

Offline bagalagaa88

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #180 on: October 04, 2016, 01:44:11 AM »
Read with her again today. Had a reading back in August about my POI on her website, she sent me a recording and talked about how my POI was feeling and such and what she thinks will happen. Decided to read with her on Keen today and she still said the same things, which was awesome because it means she didn't waver on her reading of POI. Outcome is still the same, but again she doesn't do timelines, just said it would be longer than what I like (but then again she said any amount of time is longer than I would like)....

I like how she is blunt though and to the point.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #181 on: October 04, 2016, 03:48:26 AM »
Lady P is EXCELLENT at picking up the here and now....and the past. However prediction wise, not so good, in my case* just saying... Never have any of her predictions happened regarding two different situations. Ever. Quite the opposite really. And I am being totally brutally honest.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #182 on: October 04, 2016, 01:54:45 PM »
I read with her about a man early on in the year.  Totally wrong.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #183 on: October 05, 2016, 02:27:20 AM »
LadyP has given me several predictions that have come to pass, usually in the realm of what someone would do or behave or express in feelings. She predicted several people that came into my life, most insignifigant..but she was very detailed about describing them. She 100 percent has a gift, but has a problem with professionalism and keeping consistent.

ladya

« Reply #184 on: January 03, 2017, 05:56:36 PM »
predictions never came to pass but she was ok on reading into the situation. outcome was completely wrong

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #185 on: January 03, 2017, 08:09:06 PM »
Exact same thing for me ladya

Rediska

« Reply #186 on: January 03, 2017, 08:19:05 PM »
You know what's funny? Reading the recent posts about LP made me realize, while her predictions for many of you didn't come to pass, at least you got predictions. I never realized it before, but now that I think about it, she never, ever gave me predictions. She'd attempt to read the person in question (and usually make assumptions rather than pick up anything psychically). She's editorialize her answers and talk about herself, but she never predicted anything.

God damn. You know when you hear stories about people who are addicts and end up doing crazy things like blacking out and waking up in a stranger's bed, stealing from their grandmother, drinking mouthwash to get a buzz, or whatever, I feel like talking to LP is like that for me. She was so horrible that I actually feel ashamed of myself for spending money talking to her.

YESSS I knew I couldn't be the only one. I read with her for 10 minutes and for a so called psychic, she made assumptions as opposed to finding out psychically and I had to give her answers because she asked me quite a few questions. When she picked up more info, she changed the tune. "Oh, well you gave him reservations about moving to Nevada..." and then when I give her slightly more info, "Oh, those reservations are coming from you." On top of that she gave no predictions because my situation isn't generic and she herself didn't know where it would go  ::) ::) ::) ::)  She IS good at: common sense, logic, being realistic+honest, insights, clarity and where that person is coming from. But those skills are NOT psychic-just someone who can read people well.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 08:21:36 PM by Rediska »

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #187 on: January 03, 2017, 11:17:58 PM »
Second ladya .ok reading don't see what the hype is honestly atleast she didn't waste my time though

Offline Caroline

« Reply #188 on: January 20, 2017, 08:07:06 PM »
It almost felt like the usual - busy with work, trying to fix things, moving around a lot: I do know he works a lot.  I guess like everyone says if they want to be with you nothing will stop them.
She said the spring and summer would be rough, but that when I am with him it's just me and him and to not get discouraged.
I don't know what to think.  But I don't know if he's moving or trying to fix things.
Oh, what stood out is when I said his name she asked me again and thought I pronounced it differently and that struck me cause I usually pronounce his name in Spanish so I was like hmm cause I didn't pronounce it that way.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #189 on: January 22, 2017, 03:25:09 PM »
Oh wow that is crazy that she picked up on the whole name pronunciation thing...

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2017, 05:45:18 PM »
LP is one of the best for me, as far as being realistic and up front....Prob one of the few I actually trust and didn't back track on her predictions.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #191 on: February 15, 2017, 02:35:48 PM »
Bluebelle has she gotten predictions and final outcomes correct, or more like present situation?

She has gotten present situation right..as far as final outcome, I don't know because I gave up on the situation lol  But she def was realistic and upfront about what a challenge it would be and how it wouldn't be all unicorns and rainbows because of all the factors involved.  Big difference in comparison to other readings I had about same situation.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #192 on: February 20, 2017, 06:04:02 AM »
She was not good for me I'm afraid. She kept talking about herself in the reading and turning my questions into her experiences and telling me what she did and what happened to her in certain situations that I was calling about for myself. That annoyed the hell out of me and I had to keep her on track. She is not one I will ever revisit.

Offline toju516

« Reply #193 on: February 20, 2017, 01:11:49 PM »
Oh weird, she's never done that to me.
She's never done that to me either.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #194 on: February 20, 2017, 08:21:15 PM »
Oh weird, she's never done that to me.
She's never done that to me either.

You guys are so lucky. With the readings I had with her years ago, had she not talked about herself, had she not made assumptions, and had she not editorialized, and had she just stuck to giving psychic insight, they might have been good readings.

OMG so funny and so TRUE!