Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 239146 times)

Offline nikkii

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #135 on: December 05, 2013, 04:28:22 PM »
Wishing you all the best Sagitira.

Offline skyline

« Reply #136 on: December 06, 2013, 01:13:47 AM »
This is curious kickingthehabit. doesn't give timing so I don't know how it is possible ti ever really know if something will happen or not.  I like Lady P a lot - she's realistic, in my opinion, but how do you know her predictions never manifested?
There's basically no way to know. I called Lady P back about a prediction that she made that was starting to happen and hanging in the balance. She denied that it was what she saw. It did end up happening, and it was very good thing, but it just goes to show you readers will deny their own correct past predictions.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #137 on: October 08, 2014, 02:40:20 PM »
Bumping this post here.

I recently read with her. Again, awesome and intune with past and current situation and says almost exactly how ex feels about the relationship and his struggles. She made a contact prediction and a meet up prediction. Will report back if it happens.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2014, 03:11:15 PM »
I asked her about 2 people - my current bf and I guy I felt was interested in me (I'd actually love to do business with him as he's enthusiastic and has some great ideas).

I didn't tell her, and she didn't ask, of my r/s with either of them. She just asked for first names.

The first guy, I really can't verify what she said to me about his feelings. She sensed a 5 about last seeing each other, and at the time I talked to her, we had last seen each other in May.

As for my current bf, she said this:
not sure this is going to go anywhere at the moment
seems inconsistent
knows there’s a female in his life, may be harboring feelings for someone else

At this point I ran out of money, and I didn't add. I have to wonder if she was sensing ME in his life, since she never asked if I was seeing him or anything.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2014, 03:50:53 PM »
Hi Sunandmoon!

I felt she hit it on the nail with past and current situation. She said he isn't sure what to do with the relationship and almost trying to psyche himself out of it and making excuses not to commit. He has actually said to me that he has nothing to offer for me right now and he's still trying to figure out himself. He actually said he's not sure about us as of right now. Well, i haven't talk to him since end of Sept. and she said 6 for next contact. Before she gave me the number of 6, she initially said from now till November but it could be earlier. As the reading progressed she gave me the number 6. When i asked her about when i'll actually get to see him next to talk about things face to face, she gets a 2 which coincide with the December ultimatum which is in line with my other trusted advisor. i guess we'll see how this all plays out. I'll be damned if ladyP & Yona gets December meeting correct.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #140 on: October 08, 2014, 05:44:04 PM »
Sorry but lady p's favorite #'s are 3 and 6 hope she works for you all.
Hi Sunandmoon!

I felt she hit it on the nail with past and current situation. She said he isn't sure what to do with the relationship and almost trying to psyche himself out of it and making excuses not to commit. He has actually said to me that he has nothing to offer for me right now and he's still trying to figure out himself. He actually said he's not sure about us as of right now. Well, i haven't talk to him since end of Sept. and she said 6 for next contact. Before she gave me the number of 6, she initially said from now till November but it could be earlier. As the reading progressed she gave me the number 6. When i asked her about when i'll actually get to see him next to talk about things face to face, she gets a 2 which coincide with the December ultimatum which is in line with my other trusted advisor. i guess we'll see how this all plays out. I'll be damned if ladyP & Yona gets December meeting correct.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2014, 06:05:20 PM »
Well that kinda sucks... i thought she was one of the good ones since she was so keen on her past and present. blah....

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #142 on: October 08, 2014, 06:28:27 PM »
She is one of those I have gone back to several times so hope she works for since Yona"s timing did not work for me too.
Well that kinda sucks... i thought she was one of the good ones since she was so keen on her past and present. blah....

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2014, 11:49:22 PM »
In January she saw me being in a comitted relationship in "6-8" months...this was something she just told me in my reading, i didn't ask. I am currently single.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #144 on: October 09, 2014, 12:25:49 AM »
Why would the fact that you claim LadyP's favorite numbers are 3 and 6 have anything to do with anything in another person's reading, tellmewhy?

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #145 on: October 09, 2014, 12:50:03 AM »
@bark angel

It could be that she sees a commonality of the numbers.  i guess only time will tell.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #146 on: October 09, 2014, 01:52:33 AM »
All the readings I had we her were the same numbers regardless of if it was 3months later , one year later or what not. She always gave me those numbers which never manifested. Sorry but this were my  experiences and mine alone.
Why would the fact that you claim LadyP's favorite numbers are 3 and 6 have anything to do with anything in another person's reading, tellmewhy?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2014, 02:49:54 AM »
I see. I was inquiring because I was under the impression that LadyP does not believe in timing and prefers not to offer it unless it is "given" to her.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2014, 03:01:16 AM »
I called and specifically ask for timeline and she did say she sucks at it but gave it to me anyways after a pause. I guess if she usually doesn't give timing and didn't get anything she would not give it to me.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #149 on: October 09, 2014, 03:37:34 AM »
Contact predictions sucks :(