Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Keen.com

LadyPersephone

(1/126) > >>

loops77:
Anyone like this reader? She is really good at detailing peoples reactions, emotional states and predilections in a straight-forward and realistic way. Predictions have happened with her...but I especially value her insights into people. She is similar to Mslisam, but I like her style best, because she simply explains things as if she knows that person personally and she is watching a movie. And I've gotten reads on family members, co workers and romantic options...very good. Her rate is fair...never seen her go over 4 dollars a minute and she has been on keen on a while.

1day:
Thanks for sharing, Loops!

How is she on predictions? Or is she a better empath?

Thanks!

loops77:
Depends on the type of predictions. She sees destined outcomes...not good with "Is he going to call this week" outcomes.

1day:
Have you had predictions come to pass with her, or are you still waiting for them to happen? I've tried to get on the phone with her, but doesn't look like she's been on much lately.

Synergy:
I just spoke with LadyPersephone, and I really liked her!! She was accurate in her descriptions of both men I asked her about. For less money and less time because she was so quick, I got as much information as I've gotten from the other more expensive readers. Her prediction is in line with Kisha's, but she didn't give me timeframes, which I'm really ok with. Thanks for the recommendation, loops. I'll be sure to let you know if she ends up being correct. I need to end my latest psychic binge and I'm glad I did so on a high note with this reader. She gave me good news and bad news, but she did so realistically. She didn't blow me away with any details like Cookie did, but she did say things that I could totally picture each guy saying. I can confirm that she was most certainly right about my ex's hesitation for commitment, not out of fear but because he likes to control everything. She was also right about how I felt about that and about how Chance's fear is different than the ex's.

For now, I'm going to refrain from calling anyone else. I'm going to start waiting for predictions to manifest and will probably only call Kisha if I need updates or if something major happens that I think may change things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version