Author Topic: Christopher  (Read 4123 times)

Offline Mseventeenam

Christopher
« on: June 09, 2020, 03:53:29 AM »
Anyone read with Christoper? From another thread apparently he was Denny from Ask Now. I gave him try, he gave me june 20 for contact and told me not to respond to him for two moon cycles. I also got a reading from seraphina and she told me Jun 20th for contact.

Offline Jenjen

Re: Christopher
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 05:04:58 AM »
Anyone read with Christoper? From another thread apparently he was Denny from Ask Now. I gave him try, he gave me june 20 for contact and told me not to respond to him for two moon cycles. I also got a reading from seraphina and she told me Jun 20th for contact.

Hey thx for this post...interesting. Welcome.

Offline Mseventeenam

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 06:14:26 AM »
Thank you :)

Offline Mseventeenam

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2020, 10:14:49 PM »
Contact predictions did not happen. But in Christopher's reading from may he told me my poi would contact june 20 and would want sexual relations when back in contact. The contact prediction never happened but out of the blue an old poi from 2014 found me on social media early july and wanted to know if I was interested in being intimate and possibly more in the future. So maybe it's possible that psychic Christopher on psychic source can read a different energy of another poi but can't pin point specifically who.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 02:56:59 PM »
When I talked to him it feels like he is very opinionated and it makes me feel that he just using a platform to give advice

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2022, 07:55:07 AM »
He was alright… I had one reading where he predicted everything accurately and some of his predictions actually panned out but the last few times I have spoken to him he hasn’t been that great. Maybe we just don’t connect anymore.

anything